Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.9

[DE]Megan

We are still missing the right prisma latron shoulders, Radial damage falloff is still too much on the bigger aoe weapons (to the point where most of them are just worthless now), Amps needs the self stagger removed. The AoE changes to weapons that didnt have self damage need to be reverted as they were just straight up nerfs for no good reason.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed a case where players would experience a “broken” Flotilla. This could result in getting kicked from the Flotilla, not receiving updates to the Flotilla progress, etc.

Nice, I just had this issue minutes ago

Cheers for the update. I'd just like to say a big thank you for this event aswell. It did start off really bad, but as you've been cleaning it up, it has improved and the rewards are just what everyone has been asking for for a very long time. Never actually thought you would do this with arcanes but I think it is amazing that you have and once again you've proven why you're the number one leading dev team in the world! Would love to see more of these kind of rewards systems in the future, especially being able to select what we want rather than RNG all the time. Aside from the "waiting for killcode" limbo I actually really enjoy the event too. I get everyone's frustrations with the event, but can't believe some of the complaints I've read. Just ungrateful! Anyway, keep up the great work and looking forward to more awesome content!

10 minutes ago, chookitypok said:

keep up the good work, i lost my 10k plat from this hotfix.

Any refund to my missing plat?

Did you bought  the plat from the official shop? If yes than they will look into it if not you are lucky you did not end up with a negative ammount.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Pox missing its AoE Gas cloud.

Both Corinth and its prime have been missing its AoE cloud too:

Also, kindly look into improving the reload or at least tweaking the buckshot stats up as pointed out here:

1 минуту назад, Shrednshade сказал:

Should really just add Umbra Forma to Little Duck for the event.

when we can convey the usefulness of this idea to the developers, the event will end.

Thank you for this update.

I respect the codes, I used to have the same problem that they didn't arrive (when I was the host) and my problem was that I had a delay in the network of several minutes (10-15+ minutes). I had created a thread about it..

For example I was waiting in space for several minutes, after waiting about 10-15 Minutes, in the repeater chat the message came out in yellow that just my squadron was going to space, after the message the codes started to arrive very slowly with a slight delay between each code.

This problem was solved by restarting my modem.

Finally I take this opportunity to warn of another bug (maybe not so important) but that is a little annoying. The bug is long before the Scarlet Spear event, it's a configuration on the railjack keys to open the tactical menu, when changing this key is difficult to open the tactical menu for activate or give support through it, here I leave the thread where I report it:

Thanks

gotta give more incentive for ppl to stay in flotilla they are currently in till the end,not just do one round and leave. I mean i do it myself since its efficient but its really goddamn booring and repetitive grind,changing flotillas every 20 or so mins... why not just remove bonus cap,make bonus reward not double of your accumulated points but same as the points you accumulated and for the top 3 squads in space and on the ground that place 1st, 2nd and 3rd give something extra,for example of top of my head like bonus point multiplayer,some bonus reward thats not credits,or anything ppl would find useful and would want to get? Feel like that would make it more competitive and ppl actually would care if they are placed 1st or 10th. Now its jsut race who can change flotillas faster... not that fun 😞

Will there ever be a fix for this: If you are Saryn and fight the Saryn Silver Grove Spectre, the game crashes completely and you lose the annoinment.

This has happened repeatedly(4 times now) to the point, I just chose fight the Oberon Spectre. I sent a ticket the first time, but after the 2nd, 3rd, and rth times I gave up on sending tickets.

I'm not changing my Warframe choice just because the game is telling me to by crashing!

thank yall for continuing to improve the event during the current circumstances. 

please also note that a lot of the hate and negativity on here may be due to people's fear and uncertainty regarding their own lives.

and, just to cheer everyone up:

here is soulja boy - crank that

you welcome.

Thanks Megan!

Still no fix for:

Oberon Prime's back tabard being mispositioned in-game.

This issue has been going on since launch, and it's responsible of other issues, like the extreme floatiness and the tabard getting stuck in certain animations. It's something pretty silly and should be relatively easy to fix, so it would be very greatly appreciated 🥺🙏

Thanks as always!

21 minutes ago, AltairFerenc said:

As well we can get a possible Nyx rework pls?
Waiting for a proper Nyx rework for 497 days.

Yeh! I want to mass mind control and to lift the new gas barrels from NEW Jupiter tile set with my awesome psychic powers, Not just sitting with absorb all day

Any chance I can get help with my oplink disappearing after the murex mission and being unable to purchase a new one? It won't let me play the event at all without it. I put in a support ticket more than a week ago but haven't gotten a response. 

Could you kindly also check about the Redeemer Prime having inconsistency in damage on ground missions?

Don't know if it's a bug, but sometimes it does 1/10 of the damage and only procs impact and nothing else, while built for corrosive.

Thanks 

Archived