Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: TennoGen 27.3.9

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, ccjuju said:

Here's a thought, why don't you just remove the cutscene entirely?  It's so f@$^(&ing unnecessary and gets in the way.

WF in general needs a lot of/a setting for "I've seen/heard this a crapzillion times, please stop." adjustments. I know it's just easier for the devs to make everything play every time but holy hell.

So sick of Little Duck and Ruk's endless yelling on every single freaking condor over and over.

Ever since the newest hotfix, satellite UI marker doesn't show after 4th Murex, forcing us to finish on 4th wave and hughely reducing reward from being unable to finish the 5th one. Please have a look into that...

There either needs to be more incentive for playing ground, or to have a guaranteed (but slower/harder) way to do space missions. In space, you're earning quite considerable intrinsics, getting the new avionics to drop for free (since the Grineer destroy all the Sentient ships for you), and earning the still new-ish resources that all our future content is going to need. On the flipside, Ground gets you no new loot and regular XP only (no intrinsics) for basically the same credit reward.

The only upside for playing ground is that you aren't dependent on another squad, but that shouldn't be the only factor.

When you're in Razorwing and you bump into anything, Titania goes into a lengthy ass-over-tea-kettle roll.  Considering how fast she goes (which is good), in cramped and narrow places I'm constantly rolling.  Making her more like archwing is great, but can you just make her pixy collision a kind of bump rather than a disorienting (and LONG) interrupt?  Thanks.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Scarlet Spear Logging:
Additional logging has been added to troubleshoot some cases of Space teams not receiving Kill Codes. Our lengthy attempts to reproduce this scenario on our end have not led to success thus far. We’re very grateful for the diligent bug reporting and time from people impacted by this as we continue hammering away at this bug. After this Hotfix, if you are the Host of a Space squad who are not receiving Kill Codes, please immediately open at support.warframe.com ticket with your EE.log file (warframe.com/logs) with “ATTN: KILLCODES” in the subject.

Hi Megan, first thanks for the updates must be difficult for DE working from home, please keep up the great work. 

Ok now to SS, I've hit this pretty hard as i like both ground and space, over 420k points atm.  My problem is with the statement above say your lengthy attemts to reproduce the scenario have not led to success.  I have a suggestion, spend a day playing in PUBs! Most of yesterday this problem of not getting kill codes in space was on just about every game i played, so in saying you cant reproduce it is amazing.  Actually almost every day I jump flotillas until I find a none broken one, I am now mostly soloing the murax due to the time wasting of getting a squad together, going to flotilla, waiting til everyone is in flotilla, launching to space, (HOPING THE SATILLITE DOESNT GET 1 SHOT BY CREW SHIPS), getting Oplinks setup, and waiting .... waiting for codes ... waiting for codes ... after 5-8mins little or no codes, abort mission (losing all collected intrinsics), break squad, reinvite squad members, go to next flotilla, rinse and repeat, until a none broken flotilla is found, and really hoping the ground squads are there in sufficient number .. 

1 thing I have found is playing solo i dont seem to get waiting for codes anywhere near as much, infact I cant think when I had that last as solo player .. and solo i mean my game is set to public but most games I am just me, myself, and I ..

I really would like "waiting for codes" and the 1 shot satillite killed issues sorted out, then the space game mode becomes my happytime ..

One other thing, when is Command Intrinsic Module coming, out any ideas?

2 hours ago, Tyreaus said:

This has probably been floated before (and it's certainly not my thought), but is it possible to generate kill codes for space teams automatically, and have contributions from ground teams speed up the process? It would keep from stalling space team progress outright, but still give cooperation tangible benefits. Plus it makes transfer bugs like this a lot less critical and, thus, less stressful - though obviously, something you'd still want to fix eventually!

I think I'd probably start a timer after each kill code processes.  Either a code comes in and resets the timer, or the timer runs out and forks over a pity kill code and then resets itself to count down again.  Of course, that does open up the door to letting the entire relay run the space mission and just abuse the auto-generated codes.  I'd suggest some additional logic to adjust the timer to reflect the balance between ground and space to slow it down if everybody tries to pull that, but I honestly doubt that would stop anyone unless it was truly egregious.  And with the optics of the rest of the situation, that would go over quite badly.  Plus, having space know what's going on with ground is the whole problem we're dealing with already.  This sort of thing is why I only took one networking course in college.

I don't know if it's more funny or sad (DE would say sad) that 90% of the comments are "Thanks for the fixes, but when are you fixing this other thing? Why haven't you fixed this pet peeve of mine? Not to be a jerk, but I'm gonna be a jerk and say that you should have caught this mistake before and you clearly don't have the proper checks in place." Y'all should try being more grateful, instead of just being a tiny bit grateful and a whole lot more demanding.

Thank you DE for continuing to roll out fixes during the events going on in the world right now. I appreciate your dedication. Even if I do seem to be the ONLY person who thinks that way sometimes.

1 hour ago, Proutpatine said:

I don't know if it's more funny or sad (DE would say sad) that 90% of the comments are "Thanks for the fixes, but when are you fixing this other thing? Why haven't you fixed this pet peeve of mine? Not to be a jerk, but I'm gonna be a jerk and say that you should have caught this mistake before and you clearly don't have the proper checks in place." Y'all should try being more grateful, instead of just being a tiny bit grateful and a whole lot more demanding.

Thank you DE for continuing to roll out fixes during the events going on in the world right now. I appreciate your dedication. Even if I do seem to be the ONLY person who thinks that way sometimes.

People already forgot about the Revised update and are claiming on youtube that there were no fixes of existing content since October 2019 or more or that DE doesn't listen, even after they implement something like no self damage. Even some partners are acting like this. I think it is more annoying than funny.

Sorry but I have been waiting and hoping for a major course correction from DE for all the nonsense they have done since the Lich update.  Random stat mods and weapons?  Heck no.  Nerf Nerf Nerf?  Heck no.  Making things more and more complex and grindy?  Hard pass.  Ive been voting with my wallet and time by not buying plat and not playing the game... and since DE refuses to course correct, I am going the way of other players and uninstalling warframe after playing for years.  Its a real freaking shame DE has driven this game right into the gutter.  Im tired of waiting around for them to get their act together.  Goodbye warframe.

2 hours ago, HolySeraphin said:

People already forgot about the Revised update and are claiming on youtube that there were no fixes of existing content since October 2019 or more or that DE doesn't listen, even after they implement something like no self damage. Even some partners are acting like this. I think it is more annoying than funny.

They haven't fixed the revised update yet, though. They haven't squeezed in even a single tweak, and that, frankly, is quite disappointing. They opened up a can of worms with a barely balanced PR move and then left those worms to devour everything around. I believe these people are very much entitled to their frustrations with the game, though their reasoning might be nearsighted IMO.

I hope that the upcoming dev videos would address these issues or feedbacks. There's probably too many to clarify in these update threads since DE staffs are currently limited in working from home so communication between the team would be very difficult to coordinate. Nevertheless, going to stay away from this event to avoid feeling frustrated but will keep fingers crossed for future improvements. Stay healthy everyone!

My chat tab keeps reloading and the scarlet spear relay kept showing me no murex detected even though I can see ongoing murex raids when choosing which flotilla after this update. 

Anyone having the same problems as I am ? 

Worst patch yet, I started 11 different missions with a pre-made and only got to play 1.  Most of the time I got a new error saying not everyone has loaded into the floatilla, but once I got in by spamming start and then no codes were ever sent up by ground crew.  After 30 minutes and 2 codes (was 11 ground crew and 3 space crew on floatilla), had to abort. No intrinsic gained for all that BS.  

Tried new squad and same problems.  If someone gets frustrated and leaves, you cannot make your squad up to 4 because floatilla full. Sure you can recruit in channel but will all orange spam text, odds of someone seeing it are slim to none.  

This is a night I wish I didn't play warframe.  I wasted my time and no part of this was fun.  Worst event I have ever seen made by DE.  This is no where near ready to release and somhow got worse from last night to tonight.  

p.s. if you want to reproduce bug, go play your game.  Try to create a 4-man squad of randoms and play.  You will run into it in at least the first 30 minutes, that is, if you do not spend an hour trying to get it to go.

Thanks for the fix

I now discovered a weird problem with the scoring for Scarlet Spear. I ran like 5 missions solo for ground within the same wave and flotilla. Instead of getting accumulated scoring, after my 3rd mission, I got a mail with emblem 2 and some creds. After I finished my 5th, it was 100/100 so murex was all gone and I got an emblem 1 in inbox. So because of this, my score did not accumulate for emblem 3 and I was not rewarded for completing murex!

5 hours ago, Radiofloyd said:

They haven't fixed the revised update yet, though. They haven't squeezed in even a single tweak, and that, frankly, is quite disappointing. They opened up a can of worms with a barely balanced PR move and then left those worms to devour everything around. I believe these people are very much entitled to their frustrations with the game, though their reasoning might be nearsighted IMO.

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1: 

• Increased Cernos Prime 10% Status Chance per projectile to 30% Status Chance per projectile.
  • Decreased the distance to point of impact that Self Stagger is inflicted with the Shedu due to having a large AoE range.
  • Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods.

Hotfix 27.2.2

AoE Weapon Radial Fall Off Changes
Arsenal Stats now show Radial data and fall off when viewing a Weapon!

Reduced the following AoE weapons Radial Damage Falloff from central impact that were all previously 90%:

Increased the base Status Chance of Exalted Blade and Desert Wind to 15%, while also changing the Chromatic Blade and Reactive Storm Augments to stack in the same manner other Status Mods do. This was missed in the Status changes but is a necessary change now. The following reflects the new Maximums:

• Chromatic Blade 50% to 300% Status Chance
  • Reactive Storm 35% to 250% Status Chance

Fixed the following weapons not having the new ‘Status’ calculations. They also have multiple fire iterations and are valid for large Status Chance like Shotguns received at their base to address the new Status logic:
Quanta
Quanta Vandal
Convectrix
Phantasma
Ballistica Prime

Update 27.3

Impact Changes:

Instead of ending in a knockdown or ragdoll, accumulating 5+ Impact Effects will now result in a "big stagger" with smaller staggers leading up to it, which has a random chance to activate a Parazon Finisher if the enemy is under the Health threshold. Each Impact Status adds 10% chance for the Parazon Finisher to be available.

Gas Changes:
  • Gas Effects will continue to tick radial Damage-over-Time for the average of the remaining Effect duration if their host dies.
  • Gas Status Area-of-Effect radius increases with the number of stacks, to a max of 10 stacks.
  • Removed Gas damage resistance from Toxic Ancient Auras.
Status Chance Mod Changes:
  • Increased Hammer Shot Status Chance from 40% to 80%.
  • Increased Shattering Justice Status Chance from 20% to 90%.
    • Shattering Justice has also changed from being an additive rankup to a multiplicative rankup.
  • Increased Stunning Speed Status Chance from 10% to 30%.
Kuva Lich Changes:

Based on feedback with the recent overhaul to Status Effects in Warframe Revised 27.2.0, the conversation of how Status Effects should react with Bosses or VIPS has started. Our first step down this road is starting with Kuva Liches. Currently, there are two special rules to this “Boss Status enabling”:

• No Status Effect will exceed a maximum of 4 stacks, with the exception of Impact which can stack up to 6 times.
    • Keep in mind there is a cooldown to how quickly you can stack up Impact Status Effects to avoid stunlocking the Kuva Lich.
  • Radiation does not change the enemy’s Faction, and instead of increasing Damage done to enemies with stacks, it increases the Damage taken from enemies who have turned on him/her.
  • Increased Status Chance for the Gunblade type weapons to match new Shotgun Status Chance values.
  • Made Fall Off changes to the following weapons:
    • Redeemer
      • Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-20m.
    • Redeemer Prime
      • Fall Off increased from 20-40m to 10-30m.
  • The Rakta Dark Dagger Shield bonus when damaging an enemy afflicted by Radiation is now only granted if you have Shields.
  • Atlas’ Immovable Passive now also applies to Staggers.
  • Added support for Bosses to display active Status Effects on their special Health bar.
  • Removed Stealth Melee bonus always applying to Simulacrum enemies when ‘Pause AI’ is enabled, thus giving non authentic numbers when testing Loadouts.

Yeah, let's check eveything before arguing, shall we?

Archived