Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #3!

[DE]Megan

Note: I missed the home stream and only watched the first 10 minutes or so of the stream

5:40 - start of DE Rebecca discussing the tension with the player community and internal discussions about:

1 -  Poorly received past three "headliner updates" specifically: The Old Blood, Railjack, and Scarlet Spear.

2 - The length of Nightwave Intermission II

3 - Wants the player community to understand DE dev teams never want to release "bad or disappointing content" only dev teams "recovering from when we do"

4 - The internal discussions "tend to be pretty candid" about Warframe future updates and "plans for this year"

5 - DE is aware of the player community "tension" and "hopefully next weeks dev stream we can talk about it more"

7:24 - end of DE Rebecca's comments on that topic

Right after DE Rebecca, DE Megan discussed watching chat for the console release of Scarlet Spear and how the comments were more leaning toward "understanding"...

Ok, why point this out? Well...*engages tension mode*...

#1 - It is good that DE seems to have heard the community after THREE disappointing "headliner updates"...it is concerning that it took the "tension" to get this bad for them to speak to it publicly (at least as far as I am aware of) but finally maybe DE will start to focus on quality instead of quantity in its content. The dev stream hopefully will provide more insight on how DE is planning to address this issue.

#2 - Finally...those threads about Nightwave Intermission II and how it impacts Nitain may be addressed. Hope this one isn't just lip service to "give DE time to finish Glassmaker" and instead is a real at least reset/adjustment to the intermission.

#3 - Going to risk it...but here goes...it is pretty safe to assume that 100% of the player community would prefer that the dev teams didn't have to "recover" from "bad or disappointing content" from the start. This should be made clear...the player community wants content...but "bad content" doesn't work the same as the "any publicity is good publicity" theory.

#4 - Negative Nekros would say the "plans for this year" means things are going to get pushed in order to 'fix' the "tension" issue. Lets give DE the last few feet of that rope they are holding on to and see if they use it to climb out of the hole they are in or not.

#5 - Suggestion for DE on this...make a script and talking points...get everyone (DE) on the same page for all platforms/areas of the game...and let the dev stream be the launching point of the campaign to improve the game.

Good on DE Rebecca for being an honest broker on the "tension" right now.

The DE campaign to get the game on a good path cannot be lip service. DE must be honest with the player community. The time has passed for DE to give the "new content soon"(tm) trailers and promises of content that is not delivered. Watch the Tennocon 2019 trailer again showing Railjack with Kuva Lichs and squad link...it is a movie not the content received.

Currently, I am done paying for Prime Access packs...this is me "talking with my wallet" to express my "tension" with DE right now. If things can improve then my decision will be reevaluated. But it is harder than just buying me flowers and saying you are sorry to win back my heart...it will take time...and actions speak louder than words as the saying goes.

Good luck...at least DE Rebecca has started the campaign with what seems to be an honest first step...

i just hope they dont cave in too much into trying to please players that wont be pleased no matter what. I fear this could just lead to a shallow "everybody wins" philosophy, or extended delays to everything or stagnant gameplay because its safe to not change anything (imagine if this game was just corridors still). The snowball of negativity is really what could lead to the end of WF prematurely. No way devs ever meet the expectations of the complaints that think an event where you can earn every arcane is the worst event ever. 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb GreyDeath789:

Note: I missed the home stream and only watched the first 10 minutes or so of the stream

5:40 - start of DE Rebecca discussing the tension with the player community and internal discussions about:

1 -  Poorly received past three "headliner updates" specifically: The Old Blood, Railjack, and Scarlet Spear.

2 - The length of Nightwave Intermission II

3 - Wants the player community to understand DE dev teams never want to release "bad or disappointing content" only dev teams "recovering from when we do"

4 - The internal discussions "tend to be pretty candid" about Warframe future updates and "plans for this year"

5 - DE is aware of the player community "tension" and "hopefully next weeks dev stream we can talk about it more"

7:24 - end of DE Rebecca's comments on that topic

Right after DE Rebecca, DE Megan discussed watching chat for the console release of Scarlet Spear and how the comments were more leaning toward "understanding"...

Ok, why point this out? Well...*engages tension mode*...

#1 - It is good that DE seems to have heard the community after THREE disappointing "headliner updates"...it is concerning that it took the "tension" to get this bad for them to speak to it publicly (at least as far as I am aware of) but finally maybe DE will start to focus on quality instead of quantity in its content. The dev stream hopefully will provide more insight on how DE is planning to address this issue.

#2 - Finally...those threads about Nightwave Intermission II and how it impacts Nitain may be addressed. Hope this one isn't just lip service to "give DE time to finish Glassmaker" and instead is a real at least reset/adjustment to the intermission.

#3 - Going to risk it...but here goes...it is pretty safe to assume that 100% of the player community would prefer that the dev teams didn't have to "recover" from "bad or disappointing content" from the start. This should be made clear...the player community wants content...but "bad content" doesn't work the same as the "any publicity is good publicity" theory.

#4 - Negative Nekros would say the "plans for this year" means things are going to get pushed in order to 'fix' the "tension" issue. Lets give DE the last few feet of that rope they are holding on to and see if they use it to climb out of the hole they are in or not.

#5 - Suggestion for DE on this...make a script and talking points...get everyone (DE) on the same page for all platforms/areas of the game...and let the dev stream be the launching point of the campaign to improve the game.

Good on DE Rebecca for being an honest broker on the "tension" right now.

The DE campaign to get the game on a good path cannot be lip service. DE must be honest with the player community. The time has passed for DE to give the "new content soon"(tm) trailers and promises of content that is not delivered. Watch the Tennocon 2019 trailer again showing Railjack with Kuva Lichs and squad link...it is a movie not the content received.

Currently, I am done paying for Prime Access packs...this is me "talking with my wallet" to express my "tension" with DE right now. If things can improve then my decision will be reevaluated. But it is harder than just buying me flowers and saying you are sorry to win back my heart...it will take time...and actions speak louder than words as the saying goes.

Good luck...at least DE Rebecca has started the campaign with what seems to be an honest first step...

1. I totally agree with what op said.

2. I think that i can remember that poe should be extended to match the size of orb vallis( I only think that this was said. Could still be wrong). And the ghouls... well i remember that they were used to be horror. Suggestion: Why not changing them to what they were meant to be? Horror... How about let the players themself choose if they want to join poe in eidolon mode where all the eidolons, vomvalysts will spawn or if they want hop into the plains with just the horror ghouls at night of course? Which then would give the possibilities for new rewards, maybe new missions and random missions like help the grineer to defend the xxx base. Just a suggestion. I could even imagine that helping out grineer bases could obliterate a death mark from g3. So if you are on their list but don' t want to for whatever reason you could get rid of them another way.

11 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

i just hope they dont cave in too much into trying to please players that wont be pleased no matter what. I fear this could just lead to a shallow "everybody wins" philosophy, or extended delays to everything or stagnant gameplay because its safe to not change anything (imagine if this game was just corridors still). The snowball of negativity is really what could lead to the end of WF prematurely. No way devs ever meet the expectations of the complaints that think an event where you can earn every arcane is the worst event ever. 

Same feelings here. I'm not sure how people "think" the way they do at times. I'm not sure what some of these people want. Everything turned into free gifts upon login? R5 legendary arcanes for 1k credits? 1 Murex/condrix giving the reward of a full clear? Steve showing up at their door in a tuxedo and a silver platter with the rewards?

Scarlet Spear follows the previous event setups well and it is currently the most rewarding aswell. One thing I can understand are the people that have done eidolons alot and now have very little to obtain from LD in this event.

I just dont get the people that praise Plague Star and call SS the worst event at the same time. The two are nearly identical when it comes to the gameplay loop and they both have very appealing rewards from the vendor. I get the people that prefered something like Thermia Fractures, where it was a limited grind for x amount of rewards, but I expect those people arent really liking Plague Star either.

In all honesty... I've started ignoring what DE are saying in streams etc because a LOT of it just screams damage control or false promises when it comes to releases. 

DE have said so many things about the last three updates, about how things will be different etc and as the saying goes action speak louder than words....   Those of us who are subjective already know why we got the rapid rework to shields etc after railjack, something players had been asking for for years, it was to divert attention from railjack using the usual 'here have a new shiny thing' to hide the issues of the last release, which are still there in a lot of cases.

If I'm being totally honest the issues with the game has been building far longer than just the last three updates, it's just become more unified in the discontent.  The funny thing is that a LOT of the issues with things like railjack were raised BEFORE the thing was even released.... 

Nightwave... I don't think anyone actually asked for a 'battle pass' for the game (bit like I don't remember anyone asking for railjacks...), we just wanted improvements to the existing alerts system.

Hell they could have made some simple changes to improve scarlet spear by removing the bonus points and just increasing the base rewards and that would improve the current event no end....

A lot of the issues imo stem from two simple thing... the decision makers treating this game as their 'personal playground of ideas' (which they often can't deliver after hyping it up) causing the hodgepodge approach to development rather than actually looking at warframe as a product, and imo they don't listen to players as much as they used to either.

18 hours ago, GreyDeath789 said:

With that being said the PA is overpriced anyway, costing you over $100 for only simple items (An Frame/Weapons and an bit of plat?), the market has made Primes an joke, selling them for 100p or even lower, costing an maxim of a $5. Most of the updates before the "Content" was nothing but Flower buying, skins after skins, to milk wallets and this trend won't stop with the skins they keep pushing out, to keep milking.

One person to "start the campaign" won't be enough to save this game, they have done far too much bad and they kept on going and now it's even effecting PS4/Xbone and it'd EVEN WORSE as far I heard. This tension is good, cuz it will finally show that they have done messed up and no amount of sugar coating or "inspiring the ground they walk on" by "fans"

This guy at the end pretty much takes the cake. (Below here)

1 hour ago, LSG501 said:

In all honesty... I've started ignoring what DE are saying in streams etc because a LOT of it just screams damage control or false promises when it comes to releases. 

DE have said so many things about the last three updates, about how things will be different etc and as the saying goes action speak louder than words....   Those of us who are subjective already know why we got the rapid rework to shields etc after railjack, something players had been asking for for years, it was to divert attention from railjack using the usual 'here have a new shiny thing' to hide the issues of the last release, which are still there in a lot of cases.

If I'm being totally honest the issues with the game has been building far longer than just the last three updates, it's just become more unified in the discontent.  The funny thing is that a LOT of the issues with things like railjack were raised BEFORE the thing was even released.... 

Nightwave... I don't think anyone actually asked for a 'battle pass' for the game (bit like I don't remember anyone asking for railjacks...), we just wanted improvements to the existing alerts system.

Hell they could have made some simple changes to improve scarlet spear by removing the bonus points and just increasing the base rewards and that would improve the current event no end....

A lot of the issues imo stem from two simple thing... the decision makers treating this game as their 'personal playground of ideas' (which they often can't deliver after hyping it up) causing the hodgepodge approach to development rather than actually looking at warframe as a product, and imo they don't listen to players as much as they used to either.

This ^

This is nothing but damage control, nothing more, false promises are pretty to be expected at this point and what is really sad is that, they are only getting "Praise" by  the die-hard fans, that won't stand people being negative and at the end of the day Rj is a flop, so is Kuva Liches and now this "event".

Their amazing space shooter failed and now they can't think of what else to do, rather then trying to fix it, they move onto the next "cool thing". When things fail, they throw it away. Simple fixes and changes chuold of been made and they wasn't, all the changes was done, was for "their benefit" not the players.

Like you said: The decision makers treating this game as their 'personal playground of ideas' (which they often can't deliver after hyping it up) causing the hodgepodge approach to development rather than actually looking at warframe as a product, and imo they don't listen to players as much as they used to either. 

17 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Really now?, cuz this "snowball of negativity" is good, we can't just keep smiling and pretending nothing is wrong, like most do, of course going too far will be not really needed, but "players" are not going to be the ones "leading" to Warframes "End", No, it's the DEVS. Right now, if they don't step up their game, WF will end prematurely.

And NO ONE wants that, cuz then everyone loses. But to be honest, it will be a hard lesson learned and the only way you can learn is by doing it the hard way.

4 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Really now?, cuz this "snowball of negativity" is good, we can't just keep smiling and pretending nothing is wrong, like most do, of course going too far will be not really needed, but "players" are not going to be the ones "leading" to Warframes "End", No, it's the DEVS. Right now, if they don't step up their game, WF will end prematurely.

And NO ONE wants that, cuz then everyone loses. But to be honest, it will be a hard lesson learned and the only way you can learn is by doing it the hard way.

Well said. Warframe isn’t necessarily dying, but it definitely is declining in numbers. Even myself quit back in November and I’m not sure if I’ll ever play again unless they do change their ways honestly.

They did address some of it on Prime Time last night, which is a good sign for starters, but hopefully they actually start acting on it. 

51 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

...The decision makers treating this game as their 'personal playground of ideas' (which they often can't deliver after hyping it up) causing the hodgepodge approach to development rather than actually looking at warframe as a product, and imo they don't listen to players as much as they used to either. 

But, isn't that how it's always been? Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that the whole idea behind having a free-to-win product 7 years ago? The developers get to try things and release things before they are fully ready, and we - the players - get to play for free and then let the developers know when they've produced something that we do not like. They will then correct the product - to the extreme extent of taking the new content away if it is bad enough. Then, when we are happy, we buy stuff with real money (verse in-game currency). Did I miss something in the social agreement of the game being free?

You're concerned about player impression of kuva lich system and your response is to nerf riven dispo of kuva weapons. Introduce sentient themed content with railjack and nerf riven dispo of the sentient slayer Paracesis. Release Scarlet spear right after the plague star event. Finally able to make plague zaws and use exodia contagion in an event where they are extremely powerful and zaw riven dispo gets nerfed across the board. The people that did play the content of recent updates and events have been punished. You are concerned for the future of the game. So are we. 

I was willing to give a pass on the Lichs when they first came out.  I know they weren't what we were shown but I figured it would build them up to it and they wanted to test the lich system separately from the other systems. I was disappointed it wasn't a long term enemy I could build up and care about.  What was talked about as a Nemesis System turned into War of the Chosen enemy type but without the cool base to infiltrate. The promise of more lich weapons, splitting the pools of starter frames into more unique groupings, and talk of more personalities all made me hopeful as those could all be put out in small to medium sized patches to sprinkle in over time.  So far only more weapons have appeared.

Railjack, I will admit I over-hyped myself on this.  I kept watching the teasers from Tennocon and getting excited.  I was picturing myself being able to chill in my new railjack sorting through mods and running things on the foundry and then getting a pop up from Cy about enemy ship jumped in and how I could go engage it.  Setting up the different power distribution modes to have like a mining mode and a red alert mode. Removal of the power management for the resource crafting on the grounds of power management being to clunky and hurting game flow.  That hurt, since it means people sat down and tested it and found that moving a slider bar around was worse for game flow than having to build a resource that if you can't get enough to build it you will fail the mission. I stayed optimistic, I figured railjack was a big new realm to build in, figured there was only so much more you could do with small patches on the normal star chart that would be interesting and railjack would be that area. You could put out a small patch that introduces a new mission type and it would be fun and exciting. Still nothing.

Scarlet Spear.  I am actually not that salty over, I wasn't expecting anything great from it frankly.  I was lucky and didn't get any major bugs to hit before they got patched out, scoring isn't as terrible now, costs are fine I still think the new unique stuff is over priced. The modes are repetitive but unless they made it where you only needed to do like 5 missions so they could make them unique and interesting the repetitive thing is just like normal missions.  I am however annoyed about how it is an all or nothing for the bonus, which seems to be how the event shop is balanced around the assumption we are always getting our bonus. Gates built into the number of murrex's driven away seems like such a basic concept, and rewarding to the players who try, who do come together but just can't make it to the 100/100.  Driving 50 away is still better than driving none away but LD won't give a bonus unless we hit that goal.

I'm not angry, I'm not even that frustrated.  I am disappointed in both myself and in DE, I should know better than to over-hype myself on updates since what is shown and what we get are different things and things change between idea and actually doing it things pop up in development that you don't think of when doing the design work. I am disappointed in DE for not being more honest about why things change from idea to realization.  Tell us the "boring" technical reason, if it was an issue of scale fine, if it was a concern about resource hording fine, but don't say things that smell of lies.  Also please, I know you all have fun and I enjoy fun dev streams personally I love when the sound team gets to shine cause they are so passionate and focused and bring so many things to the table, but the normal dev streams are just not focused enough, we want to hear from the devs about the game. Steve's pre launch streams are great since they get into the technical or the behind the scenes things, and you can feel that same energy back in earlier dev streams, they were peaks behind the curtain.  More recent dev streams have felt like watching just the curtain with people sticking their heads through it.

Sorry for the long post, I love this game and I know DE loves this game I just want us to be able to love it together.  I will end with this.  Words are cheap and actions speak louder.

2 hours ago, UserO1 said:

But, isn't that how it's always been? Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that the whole idea behind having a free-to-win product 7 years ago? The developers get to try things and release things before they are fully ready, and we - the players - get to play for free and then let the developers know when they've produced something that we do not like. They will then correct the product - to the extreme extent of taking the new content away if it is bad enough. Then, when we are happy, we buy stuff with real money (verse in-game currency). Did I miss something in the social agreement of the game being free?

That’s all fine and dandy if DE want to get creative with things, not against that by any means. However, that doesn’t excuse them of abandoning old content in a broken state and moving onto the next update/next best thing without fixing said old content first.

15 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Well said. Warframe isn’t necessarily dying, but it definitely is declining in numbers. Even myself quit back in November and I’m not sure if I’ll ever play again unless they do change their ways honestly.

They did address some of it on Prime Time last night, which is a good sign for starters, but hopefully they actually start acting on it. 

"isn’t necessarily" you'll be srupised.

I've done the same thing, quit fully, but only play if it requires me to (to help a friend) to me the game is already on it's last legs and with good reason. But I'm gonna be honest with you, if you seen: The Reaper Hunter's video, you know for a fact, they won't act on it.

"It's not our fault" -DE

15 hours ago, UserO1 said:

-snip-

Nope, Dead-sin pretty much says what I was going to.

13 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

That’s all fine and dandy if DE want to get creative with things, not against that by any means. However, that doesn’t excuse them of abandoning old content in a broken state and moving onto the next update/next best thing without fixing said old content first.

Exclay and trying to choke out our wallets and "focus" on Rivens and the Stock Market (Skins/PA), rather then abandoning old content in a broken state and moving onto the next update/next best thing without fixing said old content first, shows you what they turely want. Money. And as long the die-hard fans keep given it to them, they won't act on anything.

32 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

"isn’t necessarily" you'll be srupised.

I've done the same thing, quit fully, but only play if it requires me to (to help a friend) to me the game is already on it's last legs and with good reason. But I'm gonna be honest with you, if you seen: The Reaper Hunter's video, you know for a fact, they won't act on it.

"It's not our fault" -DE

Fair enough lol. Not surprised you quit to be honest, like as for me, I do want to come back to Warframe, the main core game is still relatively fun, but I just can’t come back when it’s in the current state atm.

I have not watched the latest Reaper Hunter’s video, but I have been watching Rahetalius’ videos recently though.

30 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Exclay and trying to choke out our wallets and "focus" on Rivens and the Stock Market (Skins/PA), rather then abandoning old content in a broken state and moving onto the next update/next best thing without fixing said old content first, shows you what they turely want. Money. And as long the die-hard fans keep given it to them, they won't act on anything.

I agree, it seems like they’ve been focusing more on the wrong side of things instead of fixing the old content. The last time I spent money on this game was back from the beginning of 2018, but only ‘cause I wanted to (I mainly bought ship decorations ‘cause I liked decorating lol). 

If they keep pushing out content like they’ve been doing with abondading the old content, I will assure you there will be so much more broken and unbalanced systems in the game which will be more of a disaster to fix them than it is now. Not saying it isn’t a disaster already, but if they keep pushing out new content without fixing the old first, then yeah, everything will get much worse.

17 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Fair enough lol. Not surprised you quit to be honest, like as for me, I do want to come back to Warframe, the main core game is still relatively fun, but I just can’t come back when it’s in the current state atm.

I have not watched the latest Reaper Hunter’s video, but I have been watching Rahetalius’ videos recently though.

Go ahead, it's worth the watch, great point's all around, quite funny how he only lists "certain" partners, guess the others might be the same as the certain fans I mentioned, but never can tell. I'll likely never return, unless the hard truth is learned by the Devs and they step up their game and fix everything and admit defeat, rather all this damage control talk and "Not our fault" kee jerking reactions.

17 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I agree, it seems like they’ve been focusing more on the wrong side of things instead of fixing the old content. The last time I spent money on this game was back from the beginning of 2018, but only ‘cause I wanted to (I mainly bought ship decorations ‘cause I liked decorating lol). 

If they keep pushing out content like they’ve been doing with abondading the old content, I will assure you there will be so much more broken and unbalanced systems in the game which will be more of a disaster to fix them than it is now. Not saying it isn’t a disaster already, but if they keep pushing out new content without fixing the old first, then yeah, everything will get much worse.

Same here funny enough, the last thing I recall "buying" was the PA last year was Limbo Prime (I think), due to limbo was an decent frame for me, but now I regent doing it at all and kinda wish I can go back on doing it.

But yes all in all, it will keep piling up until there is nothing left to fix, hell there is still bugs that are dating years and years back, I see players post about and never get fixed, why?, Cuz new shine content. It will get worse, it will become a more of a terrible game and if they don't start testing content and polishing it and making sure they don't "Nerf" everything cuz, we're "playing to good" then WF will become a good game agian.

And you know what  the really hilarious thing is to me?, other compneys that I came across never blame players for their mistakes (Unless i'ts EA) and this is a qoute from D2 devs (Yes I know, I hate bringing up VS X and That).

Note: This is a tricky line to walk, as we don’t want to punish any innocent players that may consistently have high stats due to extreme skill, game bugs, or game logic exploits which Bungie considers our fault. 

Tell me, when has DE ever considered this?, Nerfing frames (only targeted ones) cuz it makes an certain events too easy (not the whole game itself, no JUST cuz of the single event), bugs and an small exploit (that is by game logic) and it's all the players fault, no matter what. Etc.

(Also yes, before ANYONE tires to point it out, I am fully aware D2 nerf Exotics, but all of their reasons make ACTUAL SENSE)

7 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Go ahead, it's worth the watch, great point's all around, quite funny how he only lists "certain" partners, guess the others might be the same as the certain fans I mentioned, but never can tell. I'll likely never return, unless the hard truth is learned by the Devs and they step up their game and fix everything and admit defeat, rather all this damage control talk and "Not our fault" kee jerking reactions.

I watched it yesterday yeah, I agree with what Reaper said. Reaper said everything I’ve been feeling as well, and I know I’m not the only one feeling that either. Hell, look at the comment section on that video, many of the player base feel the same way a lot of what the community is feeling these days. I probably won’t return either, unless DE drastically changes their game and their ways.

7 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Same here funny enough, the last thing I recall "buying" was the PA last year was Limbo Prime (I think), due to limbo was an decent frame for me, but now I regent doing it at all and kinda wish I can go back on doing it.

But yes all in all, it will keep piling up until there is nothing left to fix, hell there is still bugs that are dating years and years back, I see players post about and never get fixed, why?, Cuz new shine content. It will get worse, it will become a more of a terrible game and if they don't start testing content and polishing it and making sure they don't "Nerf" everything cuz, we're "playing to good" then WF will become a good game agian.

And you know what  the really hilarious thing is to me?, other compneys that I came across never blame players for their mistakes (Unless i'ts EA) and this is a qoute from D2 devs (Yes I know, I hate bringing up VS X and That).

Note: This is a tricky line to walk, as we don’t want to punish any innocent players that may consistently have high stats due to extreme skill, game bugs, or game logic exploits which Bungie considers our fault. 

Tell me, when has DE ever considered this?, Nerfing frames (only targeted ones) cuz it makes an certain events too easy (not the whole game itself, no JUST cuz of the single event), bugs and an small exploit (that is by game logic) and it's all the players fault, no matter what. Etc.

(Also yes, before ANYONE tires to point it out, I am fully aware D2 nerf Exotics, but all of their reasons make ACTUAL SENSE)

Pretty much yeah. With them abandoning the old content, it will eventually pile up into something DE will have a incredibly hard time to fix since there would be so much of it, I guarantee that too. For example, if they keep expanding and adding new stuff to Railjack without fixing it first, it’s gonna be quite a rough time.

As for the nerfing, does DE even know what they want anymore in Warframe? Does DE play their own game as well, that’s another major question as well since this game is incredibly unbalanced. Reaper Hunter mentioned a very interesting point perfectly in his video to be honest. Like, does DE want a power fantasy were the player is incredibly powerful all around with weaker enemies, or do they want us weak with stronger enemies to fight?

I like DE still, but I’ve lost some respect from them which is sad to see.

I will keep this short and sweet DE needs to work on fixing older content and the new releases. And players need to back off a bit and stop pushing for more content and then complaining when it isn’t exactly what they wanted. And also there are some people who will never be satisfied and their complaints are what make it hard for De to fish out the genuine problems and what is just pessimism. Everyone Player And DE need to slow down and collectively work on fixing the issues with the game that way we can move forward.

Archived