Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunhow's current whereabouts

Hououza

I don't know if this has occurred to anyone else, but amongst all the sentient related shenanigans brought about by the New War, Hunhow seems to be remarkably silent.

After his failed plan to use the Stalker, he hasn't really done anything further, despite being the one Balas was in contact with, IIRC. Perhaps he is afraid to go home after having the worst "bring your daughter to work day" in the history of the universe, but still why is Erra seemingly also ignoring his father?

Maybe it's all a plot to bring Erra down a peg or two for being too cocky and thinking he can invade the origin system all on his own?

I don't buy that he's dead (who kills off a main villain in a side quest) and I have a pretty good counter-explanation.

According to Lotus herself, Erra is dead. Whoever this is, is not 'Erra' to some degree, he's manipulating and abusing the Lotus, and trying to reanimate (likely not revive) 'Mother' - assuming her death wasn't also a lie from 'Erra'. Which means, in total, this person is effectively wearing the skin (metaphorically or otherwise) of Hunhow's son, abusing his daughter, and potentially desecrating the corpse of his lover.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't go anywhere near a person like that.

The Dojo decoration "Hunhow Ribs" suggest that the name "Hunhow" is a Sentient ship classification. The "Hunhow" we seen is likely the one resting only in the Origin System, yet there are likely even more "Hunhow" Sentients at Tau. Regardless, they may be coordinated as a hive mind.

46 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

The Dojo decoration "Hunhow Ribs" suggest that the name "Hunhow" is a Sentient ship classification. The "Hunhow" we seen is likely the one resting only in the Origin System, yet there are likely even more "Hunhow" Sentients at Tau. Regardless, they may be coordinated as a hive mind.

Hunhow is a name. Just like natah or erra. The dojo decor is just a replication of his bones on uranus. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I don't buy that he's dead (who kills off a main villain in a side quest) and I have a pretty good counter-explanation.

According to Lotus herself, Erra is dead. Whoever this is, is not 'Erra' to some degree, he's manipulating and abusing the Lotus, and trying to reanimate (likely not revive) 'Mother' - assuming her death wasn't also a lie from 'Erra'. Which means, in total, this person is effectively wearing the skin (metaphorically or otherwise) of Hunhow's son, abusing his daughter, and potentially desecrating the corpse of his lover.

While I doubt that he is completely dead(Shadow Stalker, Occulysts on Uranus, ect.) I doubt he is the one behind Erra. After all, Hunhow was making a point of trying to prevent Natah from linking up to the other Sentients to avoid her being reclaimed, so it's likely he is aware of what was going on in their ranks and was trying to protect her.

Hes next to 

bikini GIF

2 hours ago, (PS4)cody_grrbear said:

“Erra” is Hunhow. That’s my take. I won’t explain it, just let your mind wonder and see what you think.

nahh Erra its duviri puppet that wishes tenno and sentients to kill themselves.

For me the duviri will be the next "evolution" of the Orokin, some of them where able to save themselves from the tennno escaping somehow"new technology maybe" into a place in the void that allow them to live, they might be only spirit lifeform or maybe adapted themselves to the void so they can exist without being in the material plane.

Edited by prodi1600

6 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I offer a counter theory: Erra is still Erra, brought back from the dead. Orokin-style. He has no intention of sharing this fact because it would harm him politically. Where Natah actually believes in the Sentient cause, Erra only cares about cold-blooded murder

36 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

While I doubt that he is completely dead(Shadow Stalker, Occulysts on Uranus, ect.) I doubt he is the one behind Erra. After all, Hunhow was making a point of trying to prevent Natah from linking up to the other Sentients to avoid her being reclaimed, so it's likely he is aware of what was going on in their ranks and was trying to protect her.

I’m glad you mention this. Hunhow started saying “you have to come with me so I can protect you.” Natah said “nah fam”. Alright, step 2: send the long arm boi I’m in cahoots with. Checkmate.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)cody_grrbear said:

I’m glad you mention this. Hunhow started saying “you have to come with me so I can protect you.” Natah said “nah fam”. Alright, step 2: send the long arm boi I’m in cahoots with. Checkmate.

Or, it's possible that Hunhow was trying to protect her from Ballas. After what Ballas and the other Executors did to Natah so they could control the Tenno, I'm fairly certain Hunhow had his suspicions regarding his co-conspirator. With this in mind, it's actually possible that Hunhow's efforts during the Second Dream were him testing the waters with how deep Natah's brainwashing went.

Gerade eben schrieb Kerberos-3:

Or, it's possible that Hunhow was trying to protect her from Ballas. After what Ballas and the other Executors did to Natah so they could control the Tenno, I'm fairly certain Hunhow had his suspicions regarding his co-conspirator. With this in mind, it's actually possible that Hunhow's efforts during the Second Dream were him testing the waters with how deep Natah's brainwashing went.

One thing tho we shoudl consdier in this, how does the Ropalyst fit in this? Correct me if i am wrong and i might remember wrong now but wasn't it Hunhow in disguese that made Alad V create the Amalgams while we apperently with the Revenant quest freed the Ropalyst, at least the vision looks like it or simliar, however that goten to Jupiter tho.

Why he not showed himself or tried somethign there already?

Just now, Marine027 said:

One thing tho we shoudl consdier in this, how does the Ropalyst fit in this? Correct me if i am wrong and i might remember wrong now but wasn't it Hunhow in disguese that made Alad V create the Amalgams while we apperently with the Revenant quest freed the Ropalyst, at least the vision looks like it or simliar, however that goten to Jupiter tho.

Why he not showed himself or tried somethign there already?

But who said it was Hunhow? We know that a Mimic was disguised as his friend Regus, and Natah was gone by then. It's more likely to have been Natah herself or Erra that blackmailed him into it than Hunhow himself. As for the Ropalolyst, based on Natah's voicelines during the fight, my guess is that it's a special puppet unit created specifically for Natah so she can participate in battle without the risk of getting recaptured.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Kerberos-3:

But who said it was Hunhow? We know that a Mimic was disguised as his friend Regus, and Natah was gone by then. It's more likely to have been Natah herself or Erra that blackmailed him into it than Hunhow himself. As for the Ropalolyst, based on Natah's voicelines during the fight, my guess is that it's a special puppet unit created specifically for Natah so she can participate in battle without the risk of getting recaptured.

Need to reread it, as said might remember it wrong.

Edit: My bad here, wasn't Hunhow but:

"That was not Regus. It was never Regus. It revealed its true face to me and... by the Void. I've entered into a partnership... with Sentients. The world-builders, the world-killers. Our enemy under all. This contract is worthless. Instead, they demand submission.

CT! Assemble the disciples. Arm the Condors. Those oversized crustaceans have no idea who they're dealing with."

I would assume it would not be Natah also, i think Alad V would be so smart at least to recognize Lotus in her then, which makes me wonder if they even know of each other in the mission, Alad not seesm to talk to Natah or vice versa, so unsure if he seen her in that state or knwos about it at all also.

Edited by Marine027

6 hours ago, (PS4)cody_grrbear said:

“Erra” is Hunhow. That’s my take. I won’t explain it, just let your mind wonder and see what you think.

This was my understanding of the last cut scene with Erra.

YOU DEAD.

Your memory has clearly not fully returned you need to-

NAH MAN YOU DEAD! WHO IS THIS REALLY!?