Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4

[DE]Megan

Thank you very much for this update! ❤️

hace 5 horas, RevanZim dijo:

Wow, amazing!

But let me take this moment to commemorate the epic highlander battle that took place in Scarlet Spear 4. For many days, a ragtag group of noble strangers fought valiantly to keep the Flotilla instance alive. Even after the ability to trade with Little Duck vanished, we persevered. In the end, it was only myself and __jag__ who stood left fighting until the bitter end, forced to log out from this update. Strange things started taking place as Warframe's spaghetti code unraveld before our very eyes. The countdown timer of one year just suddenly stopped counting, at different points for each of us even. Somehow __jag__ got half-logged out, losing his ability to check profiles and rendered unable to spend his last few Nightwave Intermission creds, as the store just mentioned it's inability to load the vendor's wares. Only __jag__ was listed as a squad in the instance for some reason, we reasoned that maybe that led to his issues. Animations for me started to feel stuck, until we discovered that they just played very, very slowly. Performing a handshake left me stuck in place unable to move or press ESC for half an hour, entering Shawzin took almost 50 minutes.

In the end, the outcome of this battle was not to be determined today. There can be only one, but at least for today, there still may be two as this battle ends in a draw.

But let us not forget the other valiant warriors that we saw fall by our side: (apologies if I don't get all the details or names quite right here)

DDarac, who came in sixth place, one of the only two others we could interact with.

SiL3nC3., who like Bug_Eyes was listed in the Flotilla, but could never actually be seen by the rest of us, and was also silent in chat. Possibly stuck in Railjack loading, who knows. He came in fifth place.

AR45H, who dropped out as fourth place in the morning of day two, I suppose he had other things to take care of.

Bug_Eyes_19??, whose name I couldn't write down in time before he dropped without a word. Stuck in the same realm as SiL3NC3. and never actually seen in person in the Flotilla. Nevertheless, he placed third.

And finally of course __jag__, who refused to quit day in day out, putting up a truly noble AFK fight and causing the draw today. Maybe next time there shall be a winner.

Screenshots for proof below. Enjoy the update you guys! 😄

Ocultar contenido

G1eLN4Q.jpg

Ocultar contenido

N7JMV9V.jpg

Ocultar contenido

R7cwb4C.jpg

Ocultar contenido

iknNqbH.jpg

These are true community heroes right here, lmfao

Testing the heals on excavators - I don't think wisp is healing them. just went to earth and let one drop to around 1000hp before moving in, cleaning enemies around it and dropping heals on them. 

Oberon brought that thing up from the dead better than I'd expect, whisp just increased max HP, healed it a couple of ticks and then nothing else happened. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new ‘LANDING CRAFT’ option under Equipment. The previous ‘Select Landing Craft’ and ‘Customize Landing Craft’ that were part of the ‘ORBITER’ option will be housed there now.

This doesn't appear to have made it to live.

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb shaleve_hakime:

unknown.pngi came to the railjack avionics after the update to find out all of my avionics that was instal was removed and i cant get them back
and i had very hard to get avionics there

what the frick DE

I can confirm, same issue here 😞 Days of farming for nothing! Really?
I also bought avionic package with hull weave from market.

Please fix that!

9 minutes ago, --Xeiphrus-- said:

what have you done to my avionics?? it's all ranked to 0

6 minutes ago, Diskoschnitzel said:

I can confirm, same issue here 😞 Days of farming for nothing! Really?
I also bought avionic package with hull weave from market.

Please fix that!

The patch notes explain this change.

• Like 2

Thanks for removing all my upgraded avionics and leaving me only with my rank zero ones. now I have to rebuild my whole Railjack again, not to mention the extra mental work to calculate every avionic again because for some reason it was decided to remove most variations of the same avionics. Absolutely pathetic

The Railjack changes are amazing, virtually every issue or complaint I had with Railjack is being directly addressed. You guys deserve recognition for that and I'm proud of you for listening to player feedback.

Now go back and listen to player feedback about the static object healing changes, because they're a disaster.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

What isnt so great in my case.... seems you have destroyed my only avionics of the lavan ion burn and conic muzzle.... leaving me behind without the best available version which i used to have....

They picked one house per avionic and got rid of the other two, but the best version's stats were copied (making the house irrelevant for avionics), so once you put some Dirac back into the avionics you have, you should be able to get your old build back. I compared stats and it's all the same or slightly better, and I ended up with more unused capacity.

• Like 1

So lovely to see Railjack slowly taking shape ...

unfortunately i really have no incentive to play it xD

how about a kuva railjack Mission and A Relic Railjack mission?

Relic missions Expecially can be linked with void anomalies

Plus, just imagine, us ( the community) becomes comfortable opening and closing void rifts in space but when duviri drops suddently the void breach we opened sends us to duviri ( linked to libo's quest maybe)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DasDingStar said:

all my built-in railjack mods are gone 😞 zetik bugschot, hyperflux etc. 😞 please fix this error and does not release any updates that breaks the game for the people 😞 dan I have also done the last two weeks in the veil proxi the last mission in the hope to get an umbraforma and get seriously after two weeks a normal forma bp that is bullying a normal forma bps with ner 2.0% drop chance 😞 that's really dirty and so was only dirty in the time and now all my mods are gone 😞 squealing you that is not koreket !!! a game is supposed to be fun and not fill one with hate 😞

alle meine integrierten railjack mods sind weg 😞 zetik bugschot, hyperflux etc. 😞 bitte behebt diesen fehler und bringt keine updates heraus die den leuten das spiel kaputt macht 😞 dan habe ich auch noch die letzten zwei wochen im veil proxi die letzte mission gemacht in der hoffnug einen umbraforma zu bekommen und bekomme ernsthaft nach zwei wochen eine ganz normale forma bp, dass ist mobbing eine normale forma bps mit ner 2,0% drop chance 😞 das ist doch richtiger dreck und sonnst war in der zeit auch nur dreck dabei und jetzt sind auch noch alle meine mods weg 😞 schemt eucht, dass ist nicht koreket !!! ein spiel soll spaß machen und nicht einen mit hass erfüllen 😞

They're not gone, they're all integrated into one mod now, and you should have the dirac to fully upgrade them again. Hyperstrike is just hyperstrike, no zekti, lavan etc. You have everything you had before it's just been massively simplified.

• Like 2

I think I encountered a bug? I started playing the game prior to the Scarlet Spear event, and ever since I started I had the Archwing Launcher blueprint in my foundry but I couldn't craft it due to not having the segment installed. Prior to the most recent update, I was planning on crafting the Archwing Launcher Segment & the Archwing Launcher to make finding Coolant Raknoids easier for Thermia Fractures, so I had the archwing launcher segment blueprint built, and ready for claim, but after the update, the archwing launcher blueprint vanished from my foundry, and after claiming the segment blueprint, it is still gone, the segment didn't do anything after installation. I'm currently building my second archwing launcher segment blueprint and waiting the 12 hours to see if the second works?
Please, let me know if there's anyone else experiencing the same bug, and if there anyway that this could be fixed?

34 minutes ago, DasDingStar said:

all my built-in railjack mods are gone :( zetik bugschot, hyperflux etc. :( please fix this error and does not release any updates that breaks the game for the people :( dan I have also done the last two weeks in the veil proxi the last mission in the hope to get an umbraforma and get seriously after two weeks a normal forma bp that is bullying a normal forma bps with ner 2.0% drop chance :( that's really dirty and so was only dirty in the time and now all my mods are gone :( squealing you that is not koreket !!! a game is supposed to be fun and not fill one with hate :(

alle meine integrierten railjack mods sind weg :( zetik bugschot, hyperflux etc. :( bitte behebt diesen fehler und bringt keine updates heraus die den leuten das spiel kaputt macht :( dan habe ich auch noch die letzten zwei wochen im veil proxi die letzte mission gemacht in der hoffnug einen umbraforma zu bekommen und bekomme ernsthaft nach zwei wochen eine ganz normale forma bp, dass ist mobbing eine normale forma bps mit ner 2,0% drop chance :( das ist doch richtiger dreck und sonnst war in der zeit auch nur dreck dabei und jetzt sind auch noch alle meine mods weg :( schemt eucht, dass ist nicht koreket !!! ein spiel soll spaß machen und nicht einen mit hass erfüllen :( 

Umbra Forma was pulled from the drop table several patches ago. Might want to keep up to date with that. As for the mods, if you're talking about how your avionic mods were maxed/leveled and now they aren't, Rebecca mentioned this would happen and that you would have all you Dirac refunded last night in the stream, and I believe it was noted in these patches note. If this isn't what you are talking about, then my apologies, but your post is a bit off in clairity, I'm assuming due to the language barrier. All good though. 

• Like 1

so basically  this update is a total  nerf for all support/ defense  Frames instead of  making them a percentage based  ( Like we asked for years )

GOOD JOB DE  -_-  

Edited by gostawi
  • Like 3

General Changes

Can we please have Engineering intrinsics (forge efficiency) affect payload resupply while in dry dock?

It feels weird to waste 2x the resources (and time) to do something in a dock with all the equipment available as opposed to, well, in outer space, under fire. 

• Like 2

Bug with fishing. I can see fish, but when I want to catch it, I don't see info about fish or in mission progress bar. On Orb and PoE. And I need this to unveil riven. Please DE, sell game to EA, I will pay for good updates for sure. 

• Railjack Missions now reward more Credits at End of Mission to tie some of the main currencies into the reward structure more heavily. 
    • Earth Proxima Missions reward 30,000 - 45,000 Credits depending on the node.
    • Saturn Proxima Missions reward 50,000 - 75,000 Credits depending on the node.
    • Veil Proxima Missions reward 80,000 - 150,000 Credits depending on the node. 

Every Railjack mission that I have run so far gives around 700 credits. Is this supposed to be a random bonus or is it not working correctly?

• Like 1