Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream: 143u Overview

5 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Well it ain't happenin'.

Corpus are a pain to deal with. Always have been, always will be. I rather fight Grineer. At least those guys face me head on instead of using cheap tricks like mine drones or nullifiers.

honestly i find corpus easy to crush

sentient>grineer>corpus>infested  in terms of difficulty 

Great job on the summary EternalDrkMako.

Odd to require the Vox Solaris Syndicate to be maxed first for this; but eh, you pretty much needed Solaris United maxed to max Vox, so I guess that follows on doubling down on Fortuna's path structure. While it makes sense to get Fortuna rep to save Solaris; I can't think of much you can use said Solaris United Rep on regularly so I doubt that will be an oft function for the Greed tokens or Crowns I guess? I guess folk called it that this purgatory thing wouldn't really be optional, so good call on that.

Vox Solaris required hmm? Looks like DE is starting to kick off Potato users from the game. Orb Vallis is a potato’s worst nightmare due to the size of it.

Looks like Deadlock Protocol has a very high chance to be delayed to early june.

6 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Vox Solaris required hmm? Looks like DE is starting to kick off Potato users from the game. Orb Vallis is a potato’s worst nightmare due to the size of it.

Hey, do not undersetimate the power of our potato PCs.

I completed the quest at MR4 whilst running the game at 9fps.

The power of lowspecgaming will compel you! CRTs will come back to rule the world again!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

The power of lowspecgaming will compel you! CRTs will come back to rule the world again!

Good lord 9 FPS! That’s some high levels of patience right there.

10 hours ago, Urlan said:

Great job on the summary EternalDrkMako.

Odd to require the Vox Solaris Syndicate to be maxed first for this; but eh, you pretty much needed Solaris United maxed to max Vox, so I guess that follows on doubling down on Fortuna's path structure. While it makes sense to get Fortuna rep to save Solaris; I can't think of much you can use said Solaris United Rep on regularly so I doubt that will be an oft function for the Greed tokens or Crowns I guess? I guess folk called it that this purgatory thing wouldn't really be optional, so good call on that.

It's the Vox Solaris quest.

DE got Kingdom Hearts syndrome when naming Fortuna stuff. There's three separate things called Vox Solaris.

A quest

A Character (or, rather, alter-ego)

A Syndicate.

1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

It's the Vox Solaris quest.

DE got Kingdom Hearts syndrome when naming Fortuna stuff. There's three separate things called Vox Solaris.

A quest

A Character (or, rather, alter-ego)

A Syndicate.

I am aware of Eudico and her syndicate run by Little Duck on behalf of Quill Onkko (convoluted) but I feel sorta sheepish, I have been calling that mandatory mini-quest for running Fortuna "Welcome To Fortuna" since launch. Go figure.

well I guess they got charity partnership...pretty much that is it that pose to be good I guess.  At the time being everyone is just simple waiting for the girl to be done then vauban and dat girl will spend time on speed dating and nerding it out while vauban throw his shock grenade and dat girl throw in her turret while vauban use traps long with it as they nerd it out having super duration while having a picnic in somewhere they get lazy.  Definally an engineering husban and wife...

On 2020-05-22 at 10:05 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

honestly i find corpus easy to crush

sentient>grineer>corpus>infested  in terms of difficulty 

It’s not about ease of killing.

The grineer are barfighters that just want to have a slugfest.  LET’s PARTY.

The Corpus are like counterpunchers that want to dance around the ring for 12 rounds while you try to engage them and pepper you with jabs so they can win on “points” and strategy.

Staight up annoying.

On 2020-05-23 at 6:26 PM, Aadi880 said:

I farmed Opticor Vandal that way. 10 seconds of gameplay 30 seconds of freeze and repeat. 

On 2020-05-24 at 4:35 PM, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

It’s not about ease of killing.

The grineer are barfighters that just want to have a slugfest.  LET’s PARTY.

The Corpus are like counterpunchers that want to dance around the ring for 12 rounds while you try to engage them and pepper you with jabs so they can win on “points” and strategy.

Staight up annoying.

i mean i just have a hi firerate gun to shoot bubbles nulls have till they pop and i melee or shoot them with a primary its overall not that annoying for me personally but i understand the issue 

6 minutes ago, Eyn_Sof said:

Did they mention primary kitguns going with Deadlock protocol?

I can't remember if they directly confirmed it, but as far as I'm aware yes. They showed them on the last homestream (focused on Deadlock Protocol) and they confirmed that the new MOA is coming with it, so it seems likely