Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it only me that avoid Jupiter after the design rework?

DroopingPuppy

Honestly, I'd rather go Europa if I must choose either of them. I was already avoid Europa due to its complex hallway, but I'd rather suffered by it. Now Jupiter has ridiculous corridor that is too annoying to pass. After face this several times I was decided that just avoid Jupiter. I don't have a reason to keep it, for there are Corpus on the other areas, and the conduit is not only present on the Jupiter as well.

So, is it only me that try to avoid Jupiter, or is there someone that don't want to go there as well?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, DroopingPuppy said:

A long, long broken area that only able to get past by either ride the wire or wall latch.

There is also something you can unlock by playing all the quests. Makes your life really easy. I don't want to spoil anything for you, so just play the quests.

• Like 17

A long, long broken area that only able to get past by either ride the wire or wall latch.

Ahhh, you mean the parts that are suspended above an infinite drop, right?

Personally I love those parts, but I can see how they’d be annoying.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

There is also something you can unlock by playing all the quests. Makes your life really easy. I don't want to spoil anything for you, so just play the quests.

O*e*a*or doesn't solves everything on there. Even with that I am usually struggle to get past it, or sometimes the *p*r*t** have no use at all.

I am already unlocked all the waybounds as well, but in the many times it is beyond of my ********'s flight range.

Edited by DroopingPuppy

O*e*a*or doesn't solves everything on there. Even with that I am usually struggle to get past it, or sometimes the *p*r*t** have no use at all.

I never used any wire on Jupiter (aside from Ropalolyst fight).
Spoiler mode will get you easily across all the parcour sections

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

I am already unlocked all the waybounds as well.

You're doing something wrong as 3 or 4 dashes get you across most of the areas. Maybe one is not feasible in one "sequence" so you might have to stop on a intermediary platform but nothing problematic.

I personally love Jupiter - I have more than 2 thousands captura scenes to testify

• Like 2

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

I never used any wire on Jupiter (aside from Ropalolyst fight).
Spoiler mode will get you easily across all the parcour sections

It doesn't help usually, actually. Sometimes it works, but in the many times it ends up fall in the air.

Just now, Chewarette said:

You're doing something wrong as 3 or 4 dashes get you across most of the areas. Maybe one is not feasible in one "sequence" so you might have to stop on a intermediary platform but nothing problematic.

I personally love Jupiter - I have more than 2 thousands captura scenes to testify

I can make up to 7 dashes but in the many times it doesn't enough to get through it. Or it requires me to turn around in the air as well.

Just now, DroopingPuppy said:

It doesn't help usually, actually. Sometimes it works, but in the many times it ends up fall in the air.

It's all about your practice then.
You practice the Jupiter tile set for a bit and then you will love it.

• Like 7

Just now, Raqiya said:

I only avoid Jupiter for sabotage missions since they take too long compared to other Nodes.

It's like as choose to insert the cell on the cooling cell socket or vise versa on the other sabotage I think. We need to 'protect' it for a time rather than just run and open the blast door.

the tileset is poorly designed, and to me at least was released without any QA.  

The last part is probably the most offensive, they ticked off the hours to make the new tileset but could not be bothered to test it for playability.

• Like 6

Here I am wishing more tilesets were like it, I'd give pretty much anything for one with a similar approach but being entirely vertical. The movement system is criminally underused and Jupiter is the first and only tile that was designed to utilize it properly.

Though I have encountered and know quite a few people who share OP's stance. But I feel the underutilized nature of the system is a large factor to it; going from anywhere else to Jupiter is a instant zero to eighty in demanding one to use the system proper. A lot of interactions are outright unusable on most tilesets while ranging from optional to impractical everywhere else.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

It's like as choose to insert the cell on the cooling cell socket or vise versa on the other sabotage I think. We need to 'protect' it for a time rather than just run and open the blast door.

I don't play sabotage to defend things, we have mobile defence and defence for that. I'd rather just run fast. 😛

Edited by Raqiya
  • Like 2

Yup. Used to go there all the time to farm Amber Stars. Haven't bothered going there on purpose since farming the Flydolon dry the first week. As cool as the movement system in Warframe is, I prefer to use it to fight enemies rather than flip around and face plant like the parkour noob that I am.

• Like 1

I actively seek out Jupiter when possible because I love the tileset - Especially the spyvaults - and the new units. I can see how parkour isn't everyones cup of tea but after some practice it becomes a lot of fun imo

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

I actively seek out Jupiter when possible because I love the tileset - Especially the spyvaults - and the new units. I can see how parkour isn't everyones cup of tea but after some practice it becomes a lot of fun imo

Jupiter’s probably one of my favourite tilesets. I’ve been running around not bullet jumping, and agree that Jupiter’s a beauty to run (wallrun) through when having to utilise the environment. Definitely looking forward to more tile reworks, like the upcoming Corpus Ship one 🤗

Edited by (NSW)Greybones
  • Like 4

Jupiter happens to be my favorite. Loved the redesign. Parkour is something warframe excels at, and I am glad that maps are finally utilizing the parkour mechanics.

It lets people use parkour to the fullest, and not spamming bulletjump to go in a straight line every mission. I like the variety.

fk the Europa Tileset tho. I get its supposed to be a crashed frighter, But I more want to explore the ice landscape than a freighter.

• Like 6