Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Augmented Enemy Armor from Disruption Sortie modifier pool

Crusher4881

Disruption sorties are already incredibly difficult as-is, but Augmented Enemy Armor pushes this over the top, making the enemies essentially immune to almost any weapon other than the Kuva Bramma. Any players that don't have that one weapon and a very strong damage or fire rate buff frame are unable to complete the mission due to the enemy's insane armor values and immunity to all CC. Out of all sortie+modifier combinations that haven't been removed already, this one is the most unfair by a massive margin.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I don’t know, My Hybrid CO Melee still shreds them easily. Just use the META, Sorties is like one of those “Let’s just get this over with” mission.

Ah, yes, a melee build that's only possible with the rarest mod in the game. That's totally a good indicator of balance when only Condition Overload builds and busted weapons can kill these demolysts.

7 minutes ago, Crusher4881 said:

Ah, yes, a melee build that's only possible with the rarest mod in the game. That's totally a good indicator of balance when only Condition Overload builds and busted weapons can kill these demolysts.

CO is not that rare, farm 20 prime junks and the mod is yours.

• Like 4

Yeah... And another guy just complained that bosses are weak.

This is why the game goes easily from boring easiness to newb-shattering difficulty on the same game modes - because the community doesn't have a clue as to what it wants.

I just keep it simple and prepare in advance for everything, Armageddon or not. 

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

2 hours ago, Crusher4881 said:

Demolysts are extremely resistant to Melee in the first place, so if he's having no issues using literally the hardest option to use, then it's just you, man.

• Like 2

Mod a status weapon with corrosive and stack its procs (up to 80% armor reduction) on the demolishers; or heat procs (up to 50%).
You will notice you will do more damage then normal.

Or use a Warframe with armor-reducing abilities. I used Ash' Seeking Shuriken, modded for high strength results in each shuriken completely removing their armor for 8 secs, plenty of time to kill everything with my weapon modded with Gas damage, (unarmored) infested are weak against that. They died in 2-3 seconds this way.

• Like 1

OP - your problem is that you're not paying attention to the game.

Bring out the simaris scanner and take a look at an armour buffed enemy. Look at what type of armour it's been given (this is incredibly easy for infested, seeing as how they don't have any base armour to compare against). Look at what type of damage which it's weak to. Bring that type.

If the enemy has a bad case of nullicancer and gets rid of your debuffs, take something that buffs you instead and just stay out of its range, or find some non-power method of impeding the enemy's movement.

• Like 1

P.S.:

On 2020-05-30 at 1:11 AM, Crusher4881 said:

1) I'd say Primed Chamber is the rarest mod in the game. Somebody, corect me if I'm wrong, I'm interested in this.
2) Balance? What's that? Would you provide an example of what this "balance" would be like? Please, suggest numbers.
3) That's what demolysts are for. That's what Sorties are for. A bit of a challenge.
4) I used Shattering Impact on a slash melee. Cheap. Worked. I also used Twin Grakatas with status+corrosive to kill one. Not cheap. But also not melee. Worked.

On 2020-05-30 at 12:59 AM, Crusher4881 said:

making the enemies essentially immune to almost any weapon other than the Kuva Bramma.

5) Kuva Bramma is a trash-clear weapon which is otherwise trash. Litterally clutter on everyone's screen and most likely not enough for completing an Augmented rmor Disruption Sortie.
6) None of the points I made are meant to offend you in any way. It's just the way I talk. Take this comment as constructive criticism. Getting offended would be a waste of good will. I'm still genuinely interested in 1) and 2).

Edited by Uthael

Finally, an opportunity to tell the world I did that sortie solo with Banshee and without her armor strip augment.

It was...not pretty, but pretty fun.

Anyway,  I truly think sorties should be hard enough that people fail them from time to time.  

• Like 2