Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: As Protea is showing us the door, when time is flowing backwards, just as the screen fades into white.
  • VISUAL: Crash
  • REPRODUCTION: Replay the mission "Tribute".
  • EXPECTED RESULT: return to corpus ship.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game Crash
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • WAR-2813412

Happened exactly this with me. We are simply put outside of battle and gotta wait for friends to finish it

6 hours ago, HypoTherm said:
  • TYPE: Mission (new Jackal)
  • DESCRIPTION: Found I was still in the first chamber after the animation pulling through to second chamber
  • VISUAL:

UHf5Vtv.png

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown - has occured once on around 5 runs. May be due to two players trying to complete a parazon on the first limb?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been pulled through to the second chamber during the animation
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stayed in first chamber, unable to contribute to fight
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once so far.

• WAR-2813412
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Whenever Protea 'show me the door' by making me go back in time to the portal the game crashes as soon as i reach it and the screen goes white, the UI is still there whoever
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how to replicate it, at first i thought it was because of Helios scanning the specters or maybe my gins or the warframe, but i changed my loadout completely and still happens
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I don't know what happens next, maybe i'm supposed to appear in the Roche (Phobos) node in front of the Golden hand where i paid the tribbute or maybe i'm supposed to appear in my orbiter, i don't know
  • OBSERVED RESULT: When the screen goes white (because of the portal i assume), the game freezes and then crashes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've tried 3 times, the 3 times it crashed

Type: In-game
Description: Xoris glaive not building combo unless a mod extending combo time is equipped.
Reproduction: use the Xoris glaive without any mods that extend combo time equipped.
Expected result: combo builds with hits, regardless of non-riven mods equipped to it.
Observed result: combo time appears to be stuck at zero without an extension mod.  With one, it becomes infinite as described in the arsenal.
Reproduction rate: 100% so far.

• DESCRIPTION: Fighting against Jackal
  • VISUALWarframe0023.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: There might be one or more player using their operator during the cutscene. This is a full squad btw.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Transition to the 2nd phase of Jackal via Parazon-slingshot.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was left alone on the previous arena with another player's operator taking up my space in the "squad drop" prep-phase for the 2nd round.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Did it once.

• TYPE: Kubrow and Helmnith sizing
  • DESCRIPTION: When equipping different kubrow their size will not change from individual to individual after previewing several different pets. After having my largest dog equipped I flicked through my dogs before switching to my smallest and noticing the size did not change for several minutes. Happened again with a helmnith charger too.
  • VISUAL

well this is muffin usually.

20200612120559_1.jpg?width=1013&height=5

Oh no Muffin

20200612120046_1.jpg?width=1013&height=5

• REPRODUCTION: Happens everytime I preview through several pets.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: actual dog size
  • OBSERVED RESULT: thats not the right dog size?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: happens everytime after previewing different pets one after another.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Just finished an Infestation invasion mission at Gradivus, Mars for the 3rd time when it glitched.

VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/Mmyhfx2

REPRODUCTION: Do an infestation Invasion mission at Gradivus, Mars 3 times while on the new Corpus tileset (that came with Deadlock).

EXPECTED RESULT: That the mission summary would end and I would end up back at the orbiter.

OBSERVED RESULT: The mission summary stayed there, stuck.  My warframe might go into the end mission animation and then pop back out, rinse and repeat.  

So it was stuck in an endless loop animation with Mission Summary overlaid.

REPRODUCTION RATE: So far it has happened once.

In Dojo Decorations under the new Fortuna decorations: It appears the "Solaris Large Access Housing" and the "Solaris Large Access Housing with Lights" are labeled backwards. (The one that says it has lights does not, the other does not mention lights and does)

• DESCRIPTION: Protea's Temporal Anchor stops rewinding on contact with Frost's Snow Globe, Atlas' Tectonics, and Gara's Mass Vitrify
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/U2h0A0X_z9M
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate Temporal Anchor, run through one of the listed abilities, and wait for the ability to end
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Temporal Anchor rewinds player state back to ability start origin
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Temporal Anchor stops rewinding upon contact with listed abilities, and fails to return to original player state(energy, ammo, etc.)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: Jackal Fight - Unable to use parazon on final health bar after a double parazon interaction on previous health bar.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: When Jackal is vulnerable to Parazon (potentially have to be on the 3rd health bar, just before the final health bar), have two party members spam interact on the Jackal at the same time.  If both are granted the parazon animation, it seems to bug the fight.  We are speculating that the Jackal can only be interacted with 4 total times, and thus it counts the double interaction on one health bar as 2 successful interactions, leaving 0 interactions for the final health bar.  Observed 2/2 times, host/client does not seem to matter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to use parazon on Jackal's final health bar to kill Jackal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Jackal did not display a parazon icon on the final health bar.  It endlessly went to the ground, auto-repair, spinny, ground, repeat..  there was no ability to interact with the Jackal.  He became the hardest boss in the game 🙂
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not attempted to reproduce, but have observed the bug twice.
    • Once in a friends only game w/ 3-man squad, I was hosting and my friend and I initiated the parazon sequence at the same time (can't remember exactly which health bar we were on).  This was during the Sortie.
    • The second instance was with a 4-man squad.  On the 3rd health bar, I observed two squad members execute the parazon sequence at the same time.  When we got to the 4th health bar, we could not use the parazon and Jackal could not be killed.  In this case my friend was hosting, the other two squad members that executed at the same time were found in matchmaking.  This was during the regular mission on Fassa.

• DESCRIPTION: After the patch, and after looking at some notes about the kubrow/kuvat changes, decided to check on my first one. I had not completed Howl of the Kubrow (I had matured my Kubrow, but then put it into stasis before retrieving the collar). I cannot equip the kubrow as a companion (because he doesn't have a collar), and my quest progress has been reset to needing the incubator power unit.
  • REPRODUCTION: Get to the step after maturing kubrow in previous update, stasis kubrow, apply patch process.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My quest should have been in the same state I left it. I'm unsure if this means I should be able to equip the kubrow or not.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Quest progress is reset such that it is time-consuming/expensive to resume.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

• TYPE: Ingame - Spy missions
  • DESCRIPTION: Setting off an alarm in the new spy vaults causes regular Moas to spawn, not Juno Moas
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Set off an alarm in the vault where the lasers scan up and down the hallways
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The new Juna Moas should have spawned
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Regular Moas spawned
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

So 3 bugs this time, all of them ingame.

Bug 1:
Description: If you only have the Xoris equipped you can't throw it, or make it explode.

Bug 2:
Description: In one of the rooms in the new tileset, I had was meleeing a Kuva Thrall, and got it to the execution state, when it somehow got knocked through the floor and outside the map. This happened when the thrall was against the wall, almost under the stairs, just next to where there's a hole to the lower floor, in the picture below. Eventually the Thrall hit the edge of the map, and was teleported to a nearby room, so I was able to kill it.

Spoiler

2MfDya1.jpg

Bug 3:

Description: This is more of a visual bug. In one of the tiny resource rooms, if you stand in the lower part of the room, you wind up floating above the ground. The warframe is standing on top of the invisible box in the picture below.

Spoiler

gLvJmxt.jpg

• TYPE: In-Game (User Interface)
  • DESCRIPTION: While in the Granum Void, seemingly random, the kills and time remaining either freeze or disappear completely. Sometimes the UI gets stuck in screen after leaving the Granum Void and continuing the original mission. Two friends and I were in a mission and each of us had something different than the others happen to the UI. It happened at several different missions, yet there was nothing clear that we did that caused it, we were just continuing the mission as normal .
  • VISUAL: Sorry for the absolute unit of a picture (I used my phone okay? I'm sorry) 20200611_230711.jpg?width=348&height=464
  • REPRODUCTION: Absolutely no idea, seemingly random. Sometimes it fixed itself temporarily when reviving but then it froze or disappeared again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kills and time remaining should count correctly and disappear at end of void section (win)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Counter freezes, UI disappears (sometimes all of it), or timer is also gone. (didnt win, waste of time)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Random. (several different mission types)

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Small graphical glitches. After playing what appeared to be a bugged mission in the Granum Void, my warframe would be spinning erratically in place in the bedroom/personal room of the orbiter. Another was when I was playing as Excalibur Prime and fell off into the void after dashing and getting stunned moments before being reset by the world boundary. I was stuck under the ground (Camera and Warframe) on my screen and invisible to my friends yet behaving as if I was in a normal position. 
  • VISUAL: (I didnt think of taking a screenshot at the time, I was busy laughing at my own misfortune)
  • REPRODUCTION: I have no idea, seemingly it was just luck? After logging back in however, the personal room warframe bug was fixed and perfectly still. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Warframe on display to be still - Being above ground in a fight with my friends
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe on display was experiencing a personal tornado - I became a mole and fought from underground and couldn't escape until the end of the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Once to my knowledge, I dont think I can recreate it. 

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to use the xoris in the new quest, it is impossible to detonate
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to detonate the xoris as the quest prompt says, hitting e while in flight
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The weapon detonates when e is pressed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The weapon does not detonate like the tutorial popup implies it should
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.  Attempted with both astral twilight stance and without.  Attempted to use the xoris in a standard mission and was only able to throw it as a heavy attack.  Attempted the quest mission to use it twice, once with and once without a stance.  In both cases I was unable to trigger the detonation at all, both on the ground and in the air.

Edit:  After poking around  a bit, it seems that the tutorial messages in the quest are wrong, at least on my end.  It says to hit e to detonate the xoris, but it's mouse 3 to detonate it.

Edit 2:  Continuing the attempt, and while I tested before entering the void section of the mission I could throw and detonate the xoris using middle mouse button just fine, after entering the void the control scheme changes and you cannot use middle mouse button to throw the xoris.  Using e to throw and trying middle mouse button does not detonate the xoris.  For some reason entering the void section of the mission changes the controls to use the xoris for no discernible reason.  This makes the quest impossible to finish.

• DESCRIPTION: Ran several missions over the course of a few hours. Treasurers that did spawn took initial damage at expected rate but as seconds passed the damage numbers started drifting off down to around 10 to 1 damage. I had a fully modded Amprex with corrosive damage doing 500 ish damage per "shot" and suspected that something was a tad fishy. Other than these moments, Treasurers don't spawn at all during the missions no matter how long I searched (myself and two other friends) 
  • VISUAL: (Once again I didn't think of taking a screenshot, and I don't have any recording software to submit a video)
  • REPRODUCTION: More then likely happened a few times before I noticed but it appears to be for every mission that spawns a Treasurer, there is a random off mission in which it doesn't spawn and starts a pattern of not spawning for the next two missions or a situation in which the enemy becomes resistant to anything I throw at it. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A Treasurer... That is dead
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Treasurer... Or Treasurer that is apparently god
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened twice in a row, I stopped looking for the pattern after I realized that Mesa Prime's fourth ability tends to shred them quick enough without losing out to the damage game gremlins

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: mission is stuck forever on the loading screen. Other player's icons keep appearing and when they are loaded bout 75% (measured by the loading circle around their glyphs) they disappear and are replaced by other players, and the cycle continues on and on.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: ANY and every mission I tried to join on the last 2 hours. Kuva, fissure, sortie, regular, quest, ...
  • EXPECTED RESULT: join a mission after loading screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: loading screen going on forever (maximum i waited before alt+F4 was about 15 min)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%. Every single mission i tried to join on the last 2 hours :( No sortie or new quest for me today 😞

• DESCRIPTION: Can't rename primary kitguns at Rude Zuud for 15 plat
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be able to rename the weapon with the name I messed up on
  • OBSERVED RESULT: None of my gilded primary kitguns appear in the list of weapons

There is a hole in the corner of one of the vaults when you 'Retrieve all critical data'.
So you fall through the floor and out of the map...

Of course we still can't just paste a screenshot without uploading it somewhere so guess where....

TYPE: In-Game

• DESCRIPTION: There is a tile on the new Corpus ships that looks like a Domestik Drone shop. The "doors" in that room which fold upwards can take the Warframe with them, trapping it between the unfolded door and the ceiling with no way out other than the "/unstuck" command.
  • VISUAL: [This is where I would add my screenshot if I knew how on the forums]
  • REPRODUCTION: Jump on top of the unfolding door as it opens, and watch as you are taken to and trapped in the roof.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should be a way to slide out of that space, or it should be an out-of-bounds region.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unstuck command was required to reset the Warframe's position.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Thus far has occurred 2/2 times.

• DESCRIPTION: +Melee damage mods are not working with Atlas on his Landslide. My +230% damage and +56% damage to grineer riven, Spoiled Strike and Primed Pressure Point has no effect on the damage output of Landslide.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Take Atlas and kill a unit without the mods, then respawn the enemy, put on the mods and kill it again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should be a significant damage difference between having and not having the riven mod
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There was no damage difference between the two methods. Having the +damage mods and not having the mods produced the same damage numbers, only elemental mods are working on Atlas' Landslide as shown at the end of the video
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Permanently when playing Atlas

Archived