Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Bug Report Megathread! (Read First Post)

SilverBones

• TYPE:in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons can equip Blood rush and weeping wounds but they has no effect. Also applies for Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melee weapons also has the same gladiator mod bonus set issue when I carry a normal melee weapon as 'stat stick' or Deconstructor to equip Gladiator set mod.  
  • VISUAL: no need
  • REPRODUCTION: Just put the mod of Garuda's Talons/ Deconstructor and hit anything to increase combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blood rush, gladiator set bonus and weeping wounds should stack normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing stacking. Nothing at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime, everywhere. 

Tipe: in game

description: in jakal fight

visualunknown.png?width=829&height=468unknown.png?width=829&height=468

reproduction: 1st fight with jakal, 2nd use void dash

expected result: 1st kill jakal, 2nd restore energy(energizing dash)

observed result: 1st invulnerability of jakal (and flying), 2nd teleport into the identity room nearbly boss room without exit

reproduction rate: 1st 100%, 2nd 1 time, but i don't try repeat that.

1 hour ago, Terostero said:

Dye/Baits works on Plains, at Toht Lake. Both fall through terrain, unusable at the oceans

I only tried it in cave/pond hotspots in Orbis Vallis and the Oceam in Plains of Eidolon. Was trying to get the rarest cave fish from venus to make my Primary Kitgun when I noted the issue.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fuel cell is placed on the wrong side of reactor in Corpus Ship sabotage missions
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Corpus ship sabotage mission, get to the reactor, see the fuel cell is placed on the opposite side of reactor. Extract/destroy coolant cells - the fuel cell still pops out from the wrong side of reactor. The marker points to the right side. Grab fuel cell, insert it in the wrong port - the fuel cell appears in the opposite slot again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The fuel cell should be placer in the correct slot of reactor.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instead the fuel cell is placed in the wrong slot of reactor.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In game.
DESCRIPTION: Wisp's body looks grey now instead of white and has weird white spots. It's just awful !! 
VISUAL

Спойлер

-QsezE5J-PU.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Fix the coloration and textures.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Octavia's 1 and 2 Ability Interaction (Sanctuary Onslaught) 
  • REPRODUCTION: Have Octavia's 2 ability interact with her 1 ability
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Her 2 ability should be causing damage 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The ball was producing rapid successions of "0" Damage while the 1 ability wasn't absorbing damage while on top of her ball
  • REPRODUCTION RATE Consistent

Cheers!

• DESCRIPTION: Game crashes when Protea takes lethal damage while Temporal Anchor is active
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Protea takes lethal damage while Temporal Anchor is active
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Normal ending of Temporal Anchor
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game window closed immediately
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 / 1 times

• DESCRIPTION: Appearance customization, invisible left Shi Shoulder Plate 
  • VISUALE90219F6D3B481E7B9317D71588E20AB71648326
  • REPRODUCTION: Equipping the Shi Shoulder Plates on any Mag skin other than Mag Pneuma makes the left shoulder armor invisible
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Visible Shi Shoulder Plates on each shoulder of Mag
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Invisible Shi Armor on left shoulder
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when applying Shi Shoulder Plate to Mag's left shoulder (not Mag Pneuma)

• DESCRIPTION: Parts of the Metus armor now floats above a Helminth Charger with the Helminth Metus Skin equipped
  • VISUALtgc86wj.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the Helminth Metus Armor on a Helminth Charger with the Helminth Charger Metus Skin
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the armor to look as it did before the update, looking as if it were part of the Helminth Charger Metus skin itself.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The armor now looks detached from the Helminth Charger Metus Skin, with parts like the ears and tail no longer moving in sync with the skin's.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

41 minutes ago, Lycanrogue said:

TYPE: In Orbitor

DESCRIPTION: Incubation chamber shows info for one beast (Helminth) Regardless of which of the 3 Beasts I have equipped (Vasca Kavat, Kubrow), and the Vasca Kavat has one leg growing up from its back and has a long tongue sticking out of its mouth

VISUAL

unknown.png

unknown.png

REPRODUCTION: Equip a Kavat

EXPECTED RESULT: Normal Kavat wandering the Orbitor, Correct Pet Identified in the Incubator to the one that is equipped.

OBSERVED RESULT: Freaky Kavat roaming the ship. Incubator only wants to tell me about the Helminth

REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried changing appearance on the Kavat but didnt work. Changed from one beast to another and back, no joy. Incubator always shows My Helminth and the Kavat is a walking oddity. This only occurs to my Kavat in the orbitor, She is normal on Mission.

Have been able to repeat this now. It occurs when you switch load outs which change the beast type (Kubrow to Kavat or visa versa) on the orbiter.

• DESCRIPTION: Hunting Eidolons & Sentients on Plains of Eidolon.  Sentient cores are no longer dropping from sentients, or from the injured joins of Eidolons.
  • VISUAL: No cores drop, nothing to see.
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot a sentient and hit him with your amp or Destroy a joint on an Eidolon.  Nothing drops.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have had sentient cores to pick up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing. Sentient destroyed or Eidolon joint destroyed, but no drops of cores.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.  Tried several times.  Even checked that the quills still require sentient cores for standing, since I thought they might have been eliminated from the game.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Captured Teralyst and Gauntlyst, during the mission no sentient cores dropped, neither from the vomvalysts]
  • REPRODUCTION: [started triple bounty. Deadlock protocol quest was already completed.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [happened once, didnt try it since then. It didnt bother me at first, i thought the system changed, so i hoped i will be getting them when i extract to cetus, but didnt get any, just the shards and the arcanes]

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fish Bait and Dye not floating or working, just immediately sinks with no effect
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Toss bait or die into a cave pond in Fortuna (might happens elsewhere, but the cave ponds are all I tried before running out of bait and dye)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bait should float and attract the correct fish type. Die should float and make fish more visible
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bait and Dye sinks with no effect.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, every bait type and dye. 

• DESCRIPTION: Treasurer is not taking anywhere close to the correct amount of damage from any attack in Deadlock Protocol quest.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Play quest mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Vaykor Hek should deal 10,000+ damage per shot to enemy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Vaykor Hek deals exactly1 damage per pellet to enemy, no exceptions (even on crit).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% - Play mission, shoot Treasurer, no damage.

Clanmates who completed the quest before the first Hotfix had absolutely no issues defeating the enemies.  Clanmates who are doing the quest after that Hotfix are having the same issue.

Il y a 2 heures, prymerial a dit :
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Captured Teralyst and Gauntlyst, during the mission no sentient cores dropped, niether from the vomvalysts]
  • REPRODUCTION: [I went from the orbiter straight to the plains (so didnt start bounty), and deadlock protocol quest was active.]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [happened once, didnt try it since then. It didnt bother me at first, i thought the system changed, so i hoped i will be getting them when i extract to cetus, but didnt get any, just the shards and the arcanes]

Same here.

DESCRIPTION: Captured Teralyst and Gauntlyst, during the mission no sentient cores dropped, niether from the vomvalysts => with bounty active and without

REPRODUCTION RATE: 10 try, hunt , kill and capture

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to use Terminal Velocity on primary Kitguns
  • VISUAL: YLP62G4.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Access said Kitgun's upgrade tab, search for "Terminal Velocity" or "projectile speed"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As the weapon is projectile-based, it should be able to equip Terminal Velocity
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mod doesn't show up at all on the Kitgun's upgrade screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The treasure goblin's shields block toxin damage.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Fight a treasure goblin with a toxin-modded weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Toxin should go through his shields.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Toxin damage is applied to shields.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occurs 100% of the time.

• DESCRIPTION: After finishing the new quest I checked my Nightwave standing and received the rank 24 reward (50 creds) with about 3k standing into it. I then solved the 2nd puzzle for 7k standing and once again got rank 24 with 50 creds (confirmed, went from 60 to 110 creds).
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure. I don't think I exited the radio UI after getting rank 24 and went straight into the puzzle, perhaps that (and being at least 3k in) triggered an edge case?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get the next rank (25) + reward (3x forma).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Got my current rank (24) + its reward (50 creds), again.

• TYPE: Syndicate Medallion UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to redeem syndicate standing from medallions. Selecting medallions where you have exactly one does not work at all. Selecting when you have multiple is possible, but the select all button in the popup sets the number to 0 instead of whatever number you have.
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Visit a syndicate in the relay
    • Open the Turn in ... dialog
    • Try to select a medallion where you have exactly one. Nothing happens.
    • Select one where you have multiple. A dialog pops up, asking for the number.
    • Use the buttons to change the number. Observe that the select all button changes the number back to 0.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Selection of single medallions should be possible. Select all should work the same way as selling in inventory does.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried with two syndicates (cephalon suda / steel meridian), happened both times.

Il y a 1 heure, CrimsonBladeZeta a dit :
  • TYPE:in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's Talons can equip Blood rush and weeping wounds but they has no effect. Also applies for Gladiator set bonus. Exalted melee weapons also has the same gladiator mod bonus set issue when I carry a normal melee weapon as 'stat stick' or Deconstructor to equip Gladiator set mod.  
  • VISUAL: no need
  • REPRODUCTION: Just put the mod of Garuda's Talons/ Deconstructor and hit anything to increase combo counter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Blood rush, gladiator set bonus and weeping wounds should stack normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing stacking. Nothing at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime, everywhere. 

I second that, it was working fine with her claws before the "combo counter resetting" fix.

3 hours ago, Mephane said:

TYPE: In-game, Orbiter
DESCRIPTION: Despite removal of stasis system, breeding a Kubrow or Kavat blocks other companions from being used in loadouts
VISUAL: yaUiA3m.png
REPRODUCTION: Start to breed a new Kubrow, then go to the Arsenal and try to equip an existing compantion 
EXPECTED RESULT: Only one new pet can be bred at a time, but all existing mature companions can be used just like MOAs and Sentinels.
OBSERVED RESULT: Existing companions are still blocked off while a new one is being bred, despite not being in stasis.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

I sincerely hope this is a bug and not intended. Crafting a robotic doesn't lock out all robotics. Why should this be true of pets?

Also, when one pet is being imprinted, equipping a different pet creates a dialogue box that says "Unknown error." Reproduced 100% of the time by equipping any pet while another pet is being imprinted.

• TYPE: Crash
  • DESCRIPTION: When i try to launch the New deadlock protocol cinematic the game just get stuck, no visuals (also there is no visuals in the codex when i open the named adventure). And when i try to launch the deadlock protocol first mission the game stuck in the loading screen, i wait for at least 5 minutes and i got no response, sometimes crash sometimes the visuals keep moving, but no loading.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Opening the deadlock protocol adventure in codex / Launching Deadlock Protocol first mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Launch.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always.

Archived