Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

[DE]Megan

I don't suppose you can set a level cap for the treasurer. At level 100, (in sortie mission 3) it takes close to the entirety of his appearance to kill him, and that's with Mesa's regulators + Arcane Velocity. Is there some kind of trick that I'm missing to remove his damage reduction, or is he supposed to get that tanky?

Also, in response to the negative feedback on Gaze, and Terminal Velocity being made available to primary kitguns (and it being generally available to all primaries), could we have Ruinous Extension and Sinister Reach converted into exilus mods?

Scaling the required kills in Granun Void can sometimes screw you over. I was in a Granun solo, I had hit 75 kills with ease, and with 3 seconds left, someone else joined the squad and the requirement jumped to 100. I had no time to even try and get those kills, netting me a mere B rotation rather than the C rotation I had actually worked for. It felt extremely bad, considering I paid a resource and completed the objective within the Granun, only to be screwed over with no way of stopping it. 

I've done some testing with Octavia after noticing some weird behavior on a defense map. When playing with a squad, her mallet only plays when she is either right up next to it or using an ability that isn't her 4. Also, there is a small lag spike when octavia crosses the threshold that triggers her mallet. This leads me to believe that there is an errant coding for co-op play that isn't present for solo play. Not sure if its client or host side, but I was client every time I tested squads. However, if octavia is alone (solo play), her mallet functions the way it always has, with no strange hiccups.

All I want for Christmas is a single button to toggle off visual noise/confusion for maximum FPS, minimal resource waste and clarity.
Also for game launcher to not use any resources when idle. And autologin. And option to toggle off cinematics. And removal of unneeded timers. And ability to choose if I want to risk joining a squad with host with worst ping imaginable, or host a mission myself. And all equipment mod slots to remember all polarities formaed, or just an universal forma, to remove tedious grinding for new setups. And ability to kick out leechers from squad. And ability to know if squad member has been "suspended from chat services".

After the 28.0.4 update the infested enemies in the Hieracon Dark Sector excavation mission that's currently my first mission of the day seems to hit a lot harder. My Frost Prime shield would go down almost instantly when hit by an Ancient which did not happen before. Normally I have no problem completing 4 excavations without any problem but today I died 3 times with the warframe shield constantly going down almost instantly after the 2nd excavator. I did check my loadout afterward to make sure everything was equipped correctly. Did the Ancients get a buff?

9 hours ago, The_Xtreme said:

Controller support is dead. Only my left sticks works on warframe. I loaded up other games works fine. Please look into this 😞
I if press other buttons the commands on login and such change from KB to Controller, but no response beyond that.

I have the exact same issue.

Only the the Left Stick works on PC. Nothing else does anything after Log-in.

I have tried a vast amount of would be solutions for controller issues, as well as have confirmed that my controller works fine with other games.

To note, the controller is about a year and a half old and isn't an ancient one and thus has worked just fine with Warframe. It's an EasySMX specifically.

Controller support has taken a nose dive.

Controller madness abounds.

9 hours ago, FaithRose said:

Meganbear can you guys please look at how the Granum instances work inside missions? We had stalker appear inside as well as our rescued hostage. Also it seems the survival keeps counting with you inside as well? >.<

ya they do stalker came during my mission also, and survival ticks down when u r in . 😞

41 minutes ago, Zendar_Draconis said:

After the 28.0.4 update the infested enemies in the Hieracon Dark Sector excavation mission that's currently my first mission of the day seems to hit a lot harder. My Frost Prime shield would go down almost instantly when hit by an Ancient which did not happen before. Normally I have no problem completing 4 excavations without any problem but today I died 3 times with the warframe shield constantly going down almost instantly after the 2nd excavator. I did check my loadout afterward to make sure everything was equipped correctly. Did the Ancients get a buff?

I also did an infested defense on Jupiter (Sinai), and the puddle started to one shot my 900 shield frame after wave 20. And the enemy level was only 40+. I also lost my specter ecause of this, which usually never happens.

10 hours ago, -NICHE- said:

Additionally, with the Garuda's Talons changes in the Mainline, it no longer benefits from Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds / Gladiator Set Bonus. Is this intended or is it a regression?

Exalted weapons aren't supposed to benefit from stacking mods like Blood Rush or Weeping Wounds. Exalted Blade, Desert Wind, Valkyr Talons, etc are unable to use these mods. 🙂

978f1f08e25b9c72ceea2f7712fdff3c.pngThis is my view for "blood" in my Exalted Blade mod menu,

f73e95558a5257c09d170c9d0ef0122e.png

This is my view for "blood" in my Pangolin Prime (not an exalted weapon) mod menu.

Hope this helps!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Zendar_Draconis:

Ran into a similar issue.

I played ESO just before Deadlock Protocol was released. Everything was fine.
Then I played exactly the same missions after the release and the enemies were hitting like a truck. My Kavat which never had any survival issues in any kind of mission was getting killled every 30 seconds and even in my tanky frame I had serious problems staying alive. It was exactly the same ESO mission layout... just a few hours later. Other players also kept dying over and over until they left the team. I tried it today and the situation did not get any better. It is like there is something wrong with armor... almost as if there is no armor at all.

Don't know whether that has already been reported, but if you manage to die in the Granum Void, the mission UI is frozen. No timer update, no kill update. Even after being returned to the corpus ship, this frozen ui remains visible instead of the original mission UI.

12 hours ago, captainHalide said:

Protea's grind is painful.  If the enemy spawn is unfavorable, you're just hooped and you lose the coin.  If your squadmates aren't sticking together, they start trawling opponents all over the map and you probably won't get the drop you're there for.  If you bring precision slow-RoF weapons, you're screwed. 

Then don't do that? Rather than bring a "precision slow-RoF" to a speed killing challenge and being all offended, bring the right tool for the job. Try Mesa, for example. At that point, you won't need a squad to carry you, either.

Archived