Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

[DE]Megan

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

Changes:

• Added Lotus VO when a Granum Crown has been used in a Golden Hand Tribute.

Fixes:

• Fixed Critical Hits not triggering for Glaive mid-air detonations.
  • Fixed the Dessicata Syandana appearing to float away from Nova, Saryn, and Titania.
  • Fixed a script error when initiating the Granum Void portal.
  • Fixed script error when Kubrow "Neutralize" Precept is used against targets that can't be disarmed via the "rip their limbs off" method.
  • Fixed a script error when trying to mature a Pet while not having a currently active Pet.

Thanks for the hotfix! I've barely gotten anything done at work today so I have no idea how you guys do it 😄

Would it be possible to make the Railjack droptable changes known in patch notes? It's a pretty big change that makes it way easier to farm for certain Avionics so I think it'd do you guys a lot of good 😄

Also the Stropha is currently bugged on heavy attacks so that the combo counter doesn't actually contribute to the damage dealt. 

Additionally, with the Garuda's Talons changes in the Mainline, it no longer benefits from Blood Rush / Weeping Wounds / Gladiator Set Bonus. Is this intended or is it a regression?

Fixed Critical Hits not triggering for Glaive mid-air detonations.

Thank you for this!!

Protea's grind is painful.  If the enemy spawn is unfavorable, you're just hooped and you lose the coin.  If your squadmates aren't sticking together, they start trawling opponents all over the map and you probably won't get the drop you're there for.  If you bring precision slow-RoF weapons, you're screwed.  Bringing the new melee glaive gives you wildly different odds and thus pigeonholes us again like paracesis did for the anomoly missions.  Plus, frames that can apply a lot of damage ticks over a wide area have enormous advantages to those who can't, and Mesa has quickly become the reigining champion of the Granum Void while other caster frames struggle.

Also, please please PLEASE remove the cosmetics from rotation C, we can get well over a dozen shoulder guards before getting protea parts.  This would be so much less of a draining grind if the drop chances for what we need weren't being so heavily diluted by something that's literally worthless after the first earning.  An 11% chance can mean somebody has to go through 20 to 40 rounds of the same thing over and over and over and over, and it's really not fun to do so.  Protea isn't a powerful enough frame to warrant this kind of agony.

Also, my entire clan has decided that saving the prisoners we find on corpus ships is absolutely not worth it.  Getting solaris united standing is so easy and getting the coins is not.  Getting an equivalent number of debt bonds would be both more thematically appropriate and much more helpful for those players still advancing through fortuna's ranks.

I honestly had a good time with the quest, getting the weapons was no big deal, and I'm super curious to see what our new moas can do.  Also, the new tilesets are supremely nice, the new music is a delight, reinforced glass will not be missed, and the elimination of elevators from the ships has been fantastic.  The grind for protea mixed with the punishing nature of the new void mission is the one negative exception to this update.  

A reminder that freeing Solaris prisoners should give more standing and bypass the Daily Standing limit. It feels so morally wrong to ignore them, but due to the awful Standing that doesn't amount as much as to rescuing a Spotted Bolarola is baffling.

Controller support is dead. Only my left sticks works on warframe. I loaded up other games works fine. Please look into this 😞
I if press other buttons the commands on login and such change from KB to Controller, but no response beyond that.

3 minutes ago, Niyooon said:

still no fix for primary kitguns, gaze works like garbage 99% of the time not hitting the enemy at all....

Primary kitguns dont hit for S#&$ at all, secondaries are still the best option, primaries are a disappointment. 

Archived