Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime is... Inaros??

(PSN)ATreidezz

I'm not usually hype for primes or their weapons, but since Nezha is my favourite frame (and was before rework too) I've been really hype for this. Saved up monies should the prime frame be petite and syandana be nice and all. I'm really trying to not be a spoilsport, I don't dislike Inaros, but I still hope this is just the case for chinese/japanese warframe and not all of warframe. It wouldn't quite be fair, when there seems to be strict rules about in what order to release the primes.

On a side note, I was hoping for a slightly more noticeable "old time egyptian pantheon/pharaoh"-style helmet. This looks more like an Excalibur alt-helmet ^^' There are so many cool animal-headed deities one could have taken inspiration from.

10 hours ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Im gonna miss neza and his ability to not staggered by any explosion, like when i spam my kuva bramma. 

On the other hand i also miss PRIME TRAILERS. 

God.... hydroid prime trailer never comes, we dont even have one for Titania. I dunno about this one. 

You can use Prime Sure Footed on your warframe as it grants immunity to knockdown AND stagger at max rank now.

14 hours ago, kyori said:

You knew that is only visually and not functionally.

BbdD3zK.png

Shedu allows you to carry objective related items without switching to your secondary, it is quite literally doing what you were talking about when I made the joke.

You either don't have any clue what you're talking about, or you decided that my information is wrong without even bothering to see for yourself, I do hope you just haven't played with it long enough, if at all, for you to jump to such a conclusion.

1 hour ago, SocialFox said:

You either don't have any clue what you're talking about, or you decided that my information is wrong without even bothering to see for yourself, I do hope you just haven't played with it long enough, if at all, for you to jump to such a conclusion.

Well damn I'm wrong! Cool it can allow us to carry objective stuffs. Now people can use this to urge DE to make dual-wield primary and melee possible. Good luck.

oh wait.. dual-wielding is with melee on the right hand. So it seems impossible then. Ok show me a pic whereby dual-wielding has the melee on the left hand, so the right hand can hold a primary weapon. 

Yes I MR it and forget it, to me the weapon is not good enough for me to play more with it. So I didn't even bother to check.

On 2020-07-02 at 11:51 AM, kyori said:

I'm guessing DE can't beat the design of Nezha deluxe hence they release Inaros Prime first to buy some months in figuring out how to design a better looking Nezha Prime than the deluxe skin. lmao

Lol honestly I'd believe that. There's this one Excal skin which was never accepted that had a chakram/sun-dial on its back and resembled the transformed Ne Zha from the official movie Ne Zha, which would be perfect inspiration for an amazing design. I don't think DE can go better than Nezha's deluxe, but they most certainly can offer an equal alternative as in his prime.

On 2020-07-02 at 12:42 PM, Perisie said:

Personally I'm disappointed. Nezha is as close to a main as I have, so I was ready to buy his prime access as soon as it dropped. I'm not interested in Inaros at all. At least I'll save some money.

Honestly same except for I do like Inaros because of his theme. But that is the only reason I like Inaros. Function-wise, he is literally pre-rework Wukong... And we know how that was. Seeing as I'll be using him because of his theme and his great design, I doubt it'll be for long since he needs a rework bad. Bummed it isn't Nezha, but Inaros was my second most hyped. I just hope he gets a rework.

Really disappointed when it is not nezha prime. After all the inmature xoris nerf, and so many things lately, I kind of feeling sad with the progress of this game.

Sadness plus boring prime frame, not sure gonna stay any longer until nezha prime came. 

3 hours ago, kyori said:

Well damn I'm wrong! Cool it can allow us to carry objective stuffs. Now people can use this to urge DE to make dual-wield primary and melee possible. Good luck.

oh wait.. dual-wielding is with melee on the right hand. So it seems impossible then. Ok show me a pic whereby dual-wielding has the melee on the left hand, so the right hand can hold a primary weapon. 

Yes I MR it and forget it, to me the weapon is not good enough for me to play more with it. So I didn't even bother to check.

On 2020-07-03 at 10:11 AM, kyori said:

It is only possible if DE decided to make it possible wielding primary weapons on a single hand.

The post I replied to, mentionned nothing of equipping melee+primary, the one you replied to does, you made a claim that DE did not make it possible for primaries to be equipped in one hand, I intended to correct that specifically.

If you want Primary+Melee, I suggest creating a feedback post about it, and mention this new information that you've just received about the "Possibility" of this being a thing, since they clearly, have the ability to do it.

In any case, I don't see how this would even be doable with most primaries seeing as they're two-handed, Shedu is an exception because it's an arm-cannon, it literally is attached to one of your arms, it doesn't have to be the right one, but here we are,and it is leaving the other arm perfectly capable of using a melee, while it is not possible at this precise moment, it is clearly possible to "make it so" in future updates.

Also ... specters are able to do it

9o6pze6.png

The sword and shield is on sheath, ready position, so of course it can appear on the left arm if it is put on 'visible when holster'

This fellow only want to argue. The game cannot do dual-wield primary weapon with melee and that is a fact. You want to argue so much you also won't win. 

Not happy I rebuke you when you busybody come post a one-line joke, right?

Until the game can dual-wield primary n melee, you will never win the arguement. lol bye

On 2020-07-04 at 12:34 AM, SocialFox said:

Am I a joke to you

Yes you are. 

Blocked. Too many of these people who want to be busybody and poke their nose to argue non-stop with others when others are not talking to them in the first place. These people can just get out of my face. lol

2 hours ago, kyori said:

Yes you are. 

Blocked. Too many of these people who want to be busybody and poke their nose to argue non-stop with others when others are not talking to them in the first place. These people can just get out of my face. lol

Oof ... I hardly expected that reaction, but oh well, guess my way with words isn't up to snuff these days, thank you for blocking me tho. If you actually did that, if not, I do suggest that you do, it makes me happy knowing at least one more person hates me enough to block me because they don't like my answer, cya around Tenno ... or not.

On 2020-07-03 at 11:53 AM, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Im gonna miss neza and his ability to not staggered by any explosion, like when i spam my kuva bramma. 

On the other hand i also miss PRIME TRAILERS. 

God.... hydroid prime trailer never comes, we dont even have one for Titania. I dunno about this one. 

Wait, they're removing stagger immunity from his 3!? Please god no...

Archived