Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime is... Inaros??

(PSN)ATreidezz

13 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Would be so fun if the leaks are just acts of trolling and it will be Nezha instead.

So you're saying someone fully designed an Inaros Prime, along with his weapons, just for the sake of trolling Nezha fans?? That's... totally possible.

On 2020-07-02 at 6:14 PM, Duality52 said:

I appreciate older Tenno weapons getting the Prime they deserved, but I'm not surprised Inaros overtaken Nezha due to popularity.

To be blunt, Inaros needs a rework. A frame being a giant meatbag is not a frame at all, but the epitome of lazy.

i super-duper-uber agree with you.

i'd rather spend resources and traces on the new prime weapons, inaros prime isn't worth anything for me.

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Damn, it's sad that it's such a cool looking frame and concept, yet it has such underwhelming abilities.

Even the weapons released along with Inaros Prime look really nice.

I'm really hoping they just swapped Nezhas and Inaros's prime release because they intended to rework both and Inaros got a more simple kit, so they went with Inaros's rework first while they take the time to think about whatever they want to do with Nezha's less used abilities. (personally i think f.ex. chakrams are weird and inconsistent, though i only ever used Nezha way before its most recent rework)

Just now, -Kittens- said:

Probably because only the concept matters, not the person saying it.

Yeah... that makes no sense. Quoting some random person for something someone else says? Okay... makes total sense.

Also, a health battery would be much more engaging than a long HP bar. Imagine just having high HP while all of your abilities are effectively useless.

lovely MR points isn't it

ive been waiting to get into some nezha gameplay for a long time, but i kept waiting to invest my forma into the prime version, guess i need to wait some more

14 hours ago, WH1735S0W said:

Inaros' Prime access is revealed and confirms Inaros is next. https://www.warframe.com/news/inaros-prime-access-coming-soon

f2eaf3e1b0258d9dd2d17a9205d828ab7d7dee48

He arrives on July 14. Sorry Nezha, maybe next time. Though I think the armor and Syandana look pretty cool.

You might be disappointed by the armor, if you compare the image with only the siandana with that with the armor, you'll notice that the actual armor is only small bits applied in the center of his chest, knees and over the shoulders in the form of pseudo-ankh / stilized faux egipitian motives, the other blue parts with gold accents are integral to the frame prime skin

The only way I can convince myself that Panthera Prime somehow makes sense to the lore is it also requires a normal miter to craft it.

Panthera is literally a modified Grineer weapon. It's not original through raw construction. In any current situation the only way to 'mass produce' it is to have a miter also. It literally is a Tenno original, not inspired by Orokin design.

Unless! Somehow, by some long running joke from Orokin to Tenno, that taking this weapon from them through murder, they can have a personalized weapon crafted from another weapon.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

Panthera is literally a modified Grineer weapon. It's not original through raw construction. In any current situation the only way to 'mass produce' it is to have a miter also. It literally is a Tenno original, not inspired by Orokin design.

It might be retroactive reverse engineering, like the parts for the Orokin-style Panthera weren't able to be manufactured so we made a "close enough" version with the Miter.

...Which might explain why the vanilla Panthera sucks.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

The only way I can convince myself that Panthera Prime somehow makes sense to the lore is it also requires a normal miter to craft it.

Unless! Somehow, by some long running joke from Orokin to Tenno, that taking this weapon from them through murder, they can have a personalized weapon crafted from another weapon.

Nah, it will take a Miter Wraith to craft Panthera Prime, but Miter Wraith will never be added to the game.

Panthera Prime will exist just for that meme.

Archived