Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha being nerfed right when Inaros prime comes out...

(PSN)Mhiit0

So... They Nerfed Nezha's Warding Halo right before or after they released Inaros Prime??? Seriously??? You know what would be better??? Rework Inaros and release Nezha prime instead, Yah Inaros is famous but for the wrong damn reason, at the same time I'm not surprised they did this, and if you say Nezha's warding halo only takes 90% damage, no... Nezha with warding halo could basically take in all incoming damage prior to this "bug" or whatever happend, it says and shows in his abilities in-game... When I type Nezha Build 2020 in YouTube it shows a lot of cool nezha builds with augments, now when I do this in game, his Iron Skin like ability doesn't work 100%, so what? Crap on Nezha mains and all hail Inaros Prime???

Just now, (PS4)Mhiit0 said:

So... They Nerfed Nezha's Warding Halo right before or after they released Inaros Prime??? Seriously??? You know what would be better??? Rework Inaros and release Nezha prime instead, Yah Inaros is famous but for the wrong damn reason, at the same time I'm not surprised they did this, and if you say Nezha's warding halo only takes 90% damage, no... Nezha with warding halo could basically take in all incoming damage prior to this "bug" or whatever happend, it says and shows in his abilities in-game... When I type Nezha Build 2020 in YouTube it shows a lot of cool nezha builds with augments, now when I do this in game, his Iron Skin like ability doesn't work 100%, so what? Crap on Nezha mains and all hail Inaros Prime???

Main gist, Nezha's warding halo doesn't work as well as it did before the update... And it's such a huge coincidence that Inaros Prime was announced, even tho most of us who actually play warframe with skill were rooting for Nezha prime (there's a chart for this) and it basically feels like a slap in the face when a good Warframe gets nerfed and the one that needs a rework gets a prime... More reasons to play D2 instead

The update where this was fixed was two months ago on PC already. I don't think it was a response to Inaros Prime. And yes, I would contend that it is a bugfix. If you're having trouble surviving, you can add more defensive mods to your build, such as Adaptation. I don't have any issues surviving as Nezha as--is, even with just Vitality.

(repost, cause I posted in the wrong forum)

I shouldn't be the only one feeling this, Nezha's warding halo prior the Deadlock update feels way more squishier than before, it used to take up all incoming damage, it even shows so in the in-game clip, now the wiki apparently says it's 90% damage reduced, Mesa's 3rd doesn't even remotely feel invulnerable when modded for 95% dmg reduction...

I was fine with Nezha being an alternate version of Rhino, but this? Just beating on a Warframe that doesn't deserve it? Honestly not surprising...

And why do this right before Inaros Prime gets announced? It feels like a DE move and a slap in the face to just nerf a perfectly good Warframe and give a Warframe (that's famous for the wrong reasons) a prime just cause it's famous...
Most of us who actually play warframe with skill were rooting for Nezha prime(there's a chart for this), but I guess the majority wins...

18 minutes ago, thelargesurdle said:

The update where this was fixed was two months ago on PC already. I don't think it was a response to Inaros Prime. And yes, I would contend that it is a bugfix. If you're having trouble surviving, you can add more defensive mods to your build, such as Adaptation. I don't have any issues surviving as Nezha as--is, even with just Vitality.

I haven't touched adaptation for quite a while, trying to be alittle diverse than land on mandatory mods, I just think it'd be interesting to have a Harrow/Rhino hybrid with Nezha's warding halo, alittle bit of Wukong since the two are similar with reguards to Asian culture, and Nezha's invulnerability and augment highlight his role as a protector even more, it wasn't that op or game breaking

Edit: and it kinda made Eidolon hunts more interesting and engaging than chores you need to do every hour to keep that focus flowing

This is old (as the poster before already said) and generally not worse and just different since taking 10% damage has upsides too (Hunter Adrenaline, Adaptation stacks etc.). The only case where I found it to suck so far is against level 150+ infested since they nuke through it at times. Nothing a skilled player like yourself can't handle though.

People...

Just for clarification on this. Even after you posted this in off topic and were shown it was a bug that occurred frequently against the intended design you still left in the whole bit about Inaros and the slap in the face? Your getting into Tin foil hat territory. 

You have a very curious way of wanting the Dev team to listen to your feedback to keep the incorrect effect even though the bug was fixed months ago for PC, and the patch notes have read the same since the update. 

42 minutes ago, T-Shark69 said:

Nezha gets higher EHP with with 90% DR instead of 100%

Except you can't go higher than being invincibile. Just saying.

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

This is old (as the poster before already said) and generally not worse and just different since taking 10% damage has upsides too (Hunter Adrenaline, Adaptation stacks etc.). The only case where I found it to suck so far is against level 150+ infested since they nuke through it at times. Nothing a skilled player like yourself can't handle though.

It's bugged though, you can get one-shotted with halo active because of invincibility effect proc order, and because of that it's generally the worst 90% DR ability currently in the game.

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Armor and Adaptation are allowed to work when you have 90% reduction. 

But when you have 100%, they don't need to. You're invincible.

4 minutes ago, T-Shark69 said:

Halo doesnt scale well like Rhinos 2.  You get more mileage from your armor+HP and healing.

Zenurik + 75% efficiency is enough to recast it every 4 seconds, you're fully protected during recast, and with decent multiplier from power you can hit ~50k at higher levels if enough enemies are doing damage to you, which is like half of your average ironclad charge build. It doesn't need to scale as much.

And best of all, 100% halo wouldn't allow you to get one-shotted even with current bugged order, simply because of shield gating.

27 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

It was powerful, certainly.  But I wouldn't call a non-refreshable extra hp buffer invincibility.  

Well, current iteration of it but with 100% DR would be exactly that. When it breaks, you get enough invincibility just from ability itself to recast it safely, aside from universal shield gate (which will pretty much never trigger, unless you don't have 19 energy ready for some reason).

But the point was that you can't just say silly stuff like "Nezha gets higher EHP with with 90% DR instead of 100% so its a buff" from above, because these two aren't even comparable. As long as you can survive for a 3.75 seconds (time it takes you to generate enough energy just with zenurik alone) after each activation of 100% halo, 90% halo technically can't win, especially since you can in fact get one-shotted through it when your halo hitpoints are low enough. Because of how it currently works, your real EHP with halo is not your pre-halo EHP X10 like any other 90% DR ability, it's actually your pre-halo EHP + current halo hitpoints.

17 minutes ago, GREF_TM said:

But the point was that you can't just say silly stuff like "Nezha gets higher EHP with with 90% DR instead of 100% so its a buff"

Sure.  I suspect he was comparing post-rework  Halo with pre-rework though.  Not the bugged version that temporarily gave him 100% DR on top of post-rework mechanics.

I dont mind this new Nezha. Tbh, Rhino deserves the better armor since thats like his main thing. I dont mind if Rhino wins in the armor deparment as long as it helps separate the two in utility (and they are already separate otherwise)

I dont die with Nezha with adaptation, and with the shield gate thing he dies less. 

4 hours ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Can confirm what Thelargesurdle said. If you know what you're doing Nezha is still a beast.

His 3rd ability that (in my understanding of how the wiki puts it) reduces 90% incoming damage that you cannot increase with mods, and  before the Deadlock update reduced all incoming damage... Tho forgive me for this post, prior to this I only spent a few hours in the simulacrum testing this compared to how it was before the update and the over all feel with the ability on

hace 39 minutos, (PS4)Mhiit0 dijo:

His 3rd ability that (in my understanding of how the wiki puts it) reduces 90% incoming damage that you cannot increase with mods, and  before the Deadlock update reduced all incoming damage... Tho forgive me for this post, prior to this I only spent a few hours in the simulacrum testing this compared to how it was before the update and the over all feel with the ability on

the warding halo reduces 90% of incoming damage since the rework of nezha, maybe 1 year has passed since that change.... sooo, maybe you are lost in some informatio? idk, i am from pc...

3 hours ago, GREF_TM said:

But the point was that you can't just say silly stuff like "Nezha gets higher EHP with with 90% DR instead of 100% so its a buff" from above,

Not only do you get higher EHP than Halo would ever on its own outside of fringe cases , but the Halo would last longer due t it recieving less damage. You also get the benefit of passive healing and energy. On top of that you dont have to cast your tanking ability often like an MR 3 in index with basic Rhino. So it is, indeed, a buff.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Mhiit0 said:

I was fine with Nezha being an alternate version of Rhino, but this? Just beating on a Warframe that doesn't deserve it? Honestly not surprising...

You started playing when Nezha was bugged from an update. His kit was never meant to be a Rhino Iron Skin. That setup did not synergize with the rest of his abilities. The ability to take 10% damage allow Nezha to use the rest of his kit for buffs and builds that only work on him and no other frame.

Archived