Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Behold! Umbra Mesa Prime!

Mesa is my main and tbh I wouldn't use umbral forma on her - but that's just my playstyle! Needing the armour and health seems like a waste of room - I have primed vigour and constitution instead and that's more than enough for me!  

I prefer to have a 160 efficiency with slightly less strength and duration because I tend to flip in and out of peacemaker every other second. Arcanes-wise I use Velocity and Precision. (The second because I run with a pyrana prime sidearm and that coupled with mesas passive and the aforementioned arcanes means I have 0 trouble landing those headshots and getting that massive damage buff - and my other weapon is the rubico p, so headshots galore!)

Furthermore I prefer sheer damage and speed over status, so I mod my peacemakers very differently to yours! Differences such as primed heated charge and hornet strike lol

I've so far had 0 problems on the steel path as peacemaker just mows down everything before her. I'm not sure what some of the people commenting here are doing wrong!

put radiation and mesa is alright in SP. dont see why all this hate when all you do is 5minute/wave for clearing node. khora baruk would be getting the nerf soon, other wise they should let other exalted use critical mods as well. btw yea mesa need high eff so that even prime flow is unnecessary. i recently put an umbra forma on inaros just for that hp other wise idc about those forma. BTW you can buy unranked umbra mods from simaris, which i did for umbra intensify for inaros since he doesnt need any strength and just to complete the umbra set. will buy the other two in future builds for certain frames where one umbra is just unnecessary and dont want to waste 16 capacity for it

23 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Thank you for sharing. Love some Nova. She’s my 3rd most used. 

Np man, Nova is awesome. She is my new main, so much fun to play.

7 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

What the hell I'll bite. Why do you have so much power strength?

I mostly use antimatter drop and molecular prime, which fits my playstyle. Hence the large amount of power strength.

This is just my general Nova build.

1 hour ago, WH1735S0W said:

Np man, Nova is awesome. She is my new main, so much fun to play.

I mostly use antimatter drop and molecular prime, which fits my playstyle. Hence the large amount of power strength.

This is just my general Nova build.

Yeh I love nova too man though mostly for her speed. It's just that slow speed from MP caps out at 145% power strength and the antimatter drop only base dmg is increased by power strength whereas you gain a lot more from the absorbed dmg ie shooting the ball before it hits it's target. So all I'm saying is you could slot something other than power drift without losing anything from your build.

22 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

It's just that slow speed from MP caps out at 145% power strength and the antimatter drop only base dmg is increased by power strength whereas you gain a lot more from the absorbed dmg ie shooting the ball before it hits it's target. So all I'm saying is you could slot something other than power drift without losing anything from your build.

Oh I did not know this, I appreciate the info. I will slot it with something else then. Like Cunning Drift, Synth Reflex or Sure Footed.

I do admit power drift is kind of overkill.

3 minutes ago, WH1735S0W said:

Oh I did not know this, I appreciate the info. I will slot it with something else then. Like Cunning Drift, Synth Reflex or Sure Footed.

I do admit power drift is kind of overkill.

No problem, she's a great frame 🙂 I wouldn't advise more range however as it increases the range that your neutron stars will attack enemies from ie more chance of losing your damage reduction. And MP range scales off duration. Sure footed or escape velocity augment for speed after portalling is a good investment.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

That’s the one I use, and love it. 

Same here. Given that he uses Primed flow he could also up his survivability by using Quick thinking, it's all down to playstyle though, my nova doesn't get hit much. Personally on his build I'd drop primed flow for rank 4 fleeting and power drift for escape velocity.

Archived