Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: July 27 - August 1

[DE]Helen

On 2020-07-27 at 11:20 AM, Melanholic7 said:

Imagine a world with timezones,where some people have stream at like 3 AM at night....so they need to choose - sleep or launch stream. Not so easy now?

and stop this noob rant abotu F2P. Without "free" players this game would be dead in 1 week. Literally. Which means "free" players are ESSENTIAL for the game, which means they are important and its their job here. Also, alot of players wasted alot of money into this game. So, once again, go away with your " iTs FrEe gAmE!!111 Cant complaing!!(("

While I agree with the don't complain, remember, you put money into the game as a choice. Almost everything that isn't a cosmetic can be earned through grinding. Even some cosmetics are given to us such as the free syndana (console) or ephemera (pc).

On 2020-07-27 at 12:20 PM, Melanholic7 said:

Imagine a world with timezones,where some people have stream at like 3 AM at night....so they need to choose - sleep or launch stream. Not so easy now?

and stop this noob rant abotu F2P. Without "free" players this game would be dead in 1 week. Literally. Which means "free" players are ESSENTIAL for the game, which means they are important and its their job here. Also, alot of players wasted alot of money into this game. So, once again, go away with your " iTs FrEe gAmE!!111 Cant complaing!!(("

Imagine a world with people who just use task scheduler on their computer to automatically open the twitch stream.  Oh wait you can but it would actually take some effort if you wanted them.   Don't complain about a stream in another time zone because placate you means those people will be up till 4 am.

15 минут назад, Opetyr сказал:

Imagine a world with people who just use task scheduler on their computer to automatically open the twitch stream.  Oh wait you can but it would actually take some effort if you wanted them.   Don't complain about a stream in another time zone because placate you means those people will be up till 4 am.

not all people can have computer turned on at night 😃 cause noise isnt cool f or other family members. So.....keep ur advices 😃

On 2020-07-27 at 4:57 PM, Zahnny said:
  •  
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry this was my first reaction, I thought it might amuse someone.

On a more serious note, I use the in-game News Kiosk on my Orbiter to track livestream start times, is there any way of implementing that countdown Kiosk timer outside of Warframe?

exactly. 2nd week i only see the announcement of the event that happens when im asleep. all the other days i could have attended if i had known it was taking place. bad communication on your part DE

En 27/7/2020 a las 13:10, chacachaca13 dijo:

Imagine a world where people would complain about a free to play game that gives you anything free for just watching a free livestream on a free site. Turn on pc, play in background, mute, open new window and go about your day and presto... free whatever for doing something that we do a hundred times a day. Pearls, forma, sliver, 1 ducat. It is free and was 1 more of what we didn't have before. What is this entitlement mentality that we're owed some amazing item for watching their stream?

People is complaining because they used to give us more useful and cool drops, and is better to get nothing than 60 useless pearls.

I'm not sure if this is normally the case, but while seeing the Home time stream earlier, there was no chat window available. I checked my account on there, but I didn't see anything specific to enable the chat, but aside from that whenever I try to google that, it assumes that I'm the one trying to stream something, rather than see someone else's stream. Has anyone else encountered this issue before?

I was thinking it may be needed during the Tennotrivia on Saturday, so any help would be appreciated :]

While I apperiate the Gravimag as a drop, there's no way for me to actually benefit from it as I don't have the Arch-Gun Deployed gear item. Which is a huge disappointment, honestly. You give an item, that needs it's respective gear item which can only be obtained from the final phase of Profit-Taker's heist. Which requires max rank with Fortuna. (Which I'm not, mind you.) 

Spoiler

Why even have the Gravimag as a drop, when you didn't even provide the needed gear item to use it? And, I'm sure, I'm not the only person who can't use it either. Thanks for that.

Archived