Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon 2020 drop issues thread

Namiriel
Message added by NovusNova

8 minutes ago, Haseo457 said:

i was on tennolive relay when stream start and get info about received Lemnas skin, then i log out (because i cant watch stream and have game client launched at the same time, lack of ram...). After stream end i log in back to game and discover i dont have Lemnas skin in inventory, so i feeling a little cheated...

Me too, once i left the relay, my skin was gone =/

Hi!

as soon as i started logging and received word tennocon was running, I immediately entered on orbiter terminal to see the streaming of audio professionals (Sounds of the System) via Steam Streaming and since i was just finishing eating my lunch, i took a siesta while watching  which turned indeed to be slumber. When I awoke, it was already on tennocon itself. Someone on the general chat told to rush to tennocon relay in order to get the things and i did it. Since i lost the steam Streaming for the tennocon relay not having a terminal or big screen out there, i turned on twtich.tv on my smarthphone and got the necramech statue, but until now, no signal of Athodai weapon, nor any token on my steam inventory to claim it. Pls, solve that, because i already suffered on last tennocon for not having the lotus ephemera, which i only got yesterday on regular baro. I really don't want to resume another 1-year cycle of bullying for not having something i was supposed to have.

thanks.

8 minutes ago, zUnlightspearlz said:

So can I go offline then and hydroid prime will come to my inventory then after next log in? I stayed 4 hours on the tennocon stream and in Tennocon relais. 

well it takes time, I dunno how long but I am not a moderator and was told the same thing to "wait".

Watched at around 6 AM in Adelaide,AU Time so I'm unsure if I was valid in the timezone. Delayed Drops doesn't help give me assurance I got it. Either way seems like a terrible way to start your First Week of August when that was the few things you were hyped for in a while.

Archived