Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, (PS4)ToughBiscuit_ said:

Ive still received nothing on ps4

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Scavenger083 said:

I still haven't gotten any of the rewards. At this point do I just assume that I will not be receiving them?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)KILLER PIGG said:

Still haven’t received hydroid prime after getting the pistol watched the whole livestream opened a ticket and still have yet to receive a reply 

Remember to check your inventory/arsenal, it won't pop up as an inbox message. If still nothing then you'll need to submit a ticket via the warframe support page.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ToughBiscuit_ said:

how many support tickets should i send? I sent one after they finished the first drops

If you still haven't got things in your inventory, update the ticket saying that even though the script has run you still don't have your items. If you can send screenshots of the inbox messages for received twitch drops before and after tennocon that will also help. If you also participated in tenno trivia mention that and your twitch name, and that will prove that you were watching and logged into twitch.

In short don't spam tickets for the same issue, just provide more evidence to the ticket you have already submitted.

Just in case this is faster than the ticket:
So I don't have a twitch acc, never have and honesty never will. But I was in the relay (thought they might have streamed things to the relay in the count down space, was wrong but got to see the previews at least).

But I do have the frame and the gun...

Am I going to get banned for using those? Seeing as I technically aught not to have either as I understand it?

Hi, 

I received the pistol, skin and statue on the day, Istill have no hydroid drop.

ANY  ATTEMPT on my part to submit any form of ticket, or, even load the warframe support page results in me being logged out of my account and redirected straight back to the home page. This happens whilst accessing from ps4 or viewing mobile and desktop versions of the site.

I hope i will get this drop, lastand dont get screwed like when the Oberon and lotus ephemera weren't delivered after i watched that stream from start to finish and, Well we sent out X amount already and we feel that's enough, Was about the "Support" i received.

12 hours ago, DeccanTraps said:

Just in case this is faster than the ticket:
So I don't have a twitch acc, never have and honesty never will. But I was in the relay (thought they might have streamed things to the relay in the count down space, was wrong but got to see the previews at least).

But I do have the frame and the gun...

Am I going to get banned for using those? Seeing as I technically aught not to have either as I understand it?

Nope. The script ran was for those who didn’t get certain drops from Twitch. If you logged in on August 1st, you got the frame and gun regardless if you watched the stream or not. You won’t be banned. 

Contrary to most people here, I did get Hydroid Prime (with inbox message and all), but I didn’t get the weapon, and I watched almost all the stream (only missed like the first hour or so). Already checked my inventory, been doing it everyday since the stream, and I haven’t gotten it. Do I need to submit a ticket?

16 minutes ago, ZPPHR said:

Contrary to most people here, I did get Hydroid Prime (with inbox message and all), but I didn’t get the weapon, and I watched almost all the stream (only missed like the first hour or so). Already checked my inventory, been doing it everyday since the stream, and I haven’t gotten it. Do I need to submit a ticket?

Yes. Provide as much information as you can, screenshots where possible. If you took part in tenno trivia mention that too, as that would prove you were not only watching but were logged into twitch.

Just another reply to advise people to CHECK THEIR INVENTORY. If you get the drops after tennocon, THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT COME WITH A MESSAGE IN YOUR INBOX.

If you don't have any items you should though, then yeah reply here and submit that ticket. They're trying their best, but warframe is so popular that mistakes are bound to happen. Just don't go overboard and submit a ton of tickets, that only slows things down for everyone

5 minutes ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

Just another reply to advise people to CHECK THEIR INVENTORY. If you get the drops after tennocon, THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT COME WITH A MESSAGE IN YOUR INBOX.

If you don't have any items you should though, then yeah reply here and submit that ticket. They're trying their best, but warframe is so popular that mistakes are bound to happen. Just don't go overboard and submit a ton of tickets, that only slows things down for everyone

Many of us are. I check both inbox, decorate, arsenal, and inventory, in that order, hoping that something, ANYTHING, was added to my account. Got a ticket opened from last Wednesday still. Considering opening a second if a week goes by and no reply.

I was a little disappointed to not get the drops, in part because I was at the cottage, well away from my console and could not log in...

...despite watching footage on Twitch.

I’m not worried, though. I’m stoked to see what’s next.

11 minutes ago, Hawk197 said:

Many of us are. I check both inbox, decorate, arsenal, and inventory, in that order, hoping that something, ANYTHING, was added to my account. Got a ticket opened from last Wednesday still. Considering opening a second if a week goes by and no reply.

That sounds fair enough. I know I can't really sympathize since I got all my drops on the night (although chatting with a staff member on global chat might be part of that. Again, thanks [DE]Ruuu), but that doesn't mean I can't hope that everyone gets their drops. I only replied because not everyone may check their inventory, so good on you for constantly checking

They responded to my ticket this morning, confirmed that I was eligible from the twitch stream, and added Hydroid prime to my inventory. The ticket was 5 days old, so don’t lose heart if they haven’t gotten back to you yet.  

Thanks DE, for being persistent and staying on this. I still think next year’s solution is a universal drop or alert as suggested above, which would save us frustration and DE time. I have to give them credit, though, for being fair and getting to me. 

Still haven't received the Lemnas Skin although I have the statue decoration, was that script correct? Cause some people in my clan have duplicate Athodais and Hydroid Primes now...

Turns out I do have it, just couldn't see the staff skin on certain weapons, weird

1 hour ago, Bl4zko said:

Still haven't received the Lemnas Skin although I have the statue decoration, was that script correct? Cause some people in my clan have duplicate Athodais and Hydroid Primes now...

It seems lots of people do, I was lucky to get all my stuff on the night and i still got doubles. I hope DE says something about this, I don't know what to do with them

Archived