Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 10 - 14

[DE]Helen

47 minutes ago, Voltage said:

It sure feels great have spent my precious free time on the weekend and during the week after work farming Khora Nidus Harrow and Octavia not knowing I could have left my PC running with Twitch open when I left for work. 🙂 Maybe next week I can get the Chroma blueprints from Twitch that I just spent daily Simaris standing on.

aaron taylor-johnson quicksilver GIF

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

It sure feels great have spent my precious free time on the weekend and during the week after work farming Khora Nidus Harrow and Octavia not knowing I could have left my PC running with Twitch open when I left for work. 🙂 Maybe next week I can get the Chroma blueprints from Twitch that I just spent daily Simaris standing on.

And maybe they will also be Nidus, Limbo, Titania and Protea available as Twitch Drops. Surely Big Brain Time!!! 🙃
Thx DE for letting me know that i could have used my time better than waste it with warframe farming 🙃

Acceptable ways to have handled this whole "Surprise! We've retroactively given those frames you deleted when you got their prime a purpose!" 

1. Announce like 3 months ago that there is an upcoming system that will necessitate duplicate frames so people have ample time to gather replacements at a reasonable pace.
  2. Have announced at the onset what the next months twitch drops where going to be so people wouldn't have farmed frames in the interim that are just going to be handed out via drop. 
  3. Just run a script to add the frames to peoples foundry if they had mastered the old frame because let's be honest other than inconveniencing your longer term players the new normal is just going to go from (Delete your vanilla frame when you get the primed variant) to (Feed your Vanilla frame to helmwhatever when you get the primed variant) 

You probably lost players because of how this was handled and for what? It goes full six of one half dozen of the other after the established players who don't just say "hecc this noise" and move on to other games that don't play the "you should have been psychic" card. Nothing about the dyamic significant'y shifts outside of people playing before the update get shafted for no really good reason. 

Instead we get

1. Surprise get hecced 
  2. Surprise get hecced 
  3. Shoulda been psychic~

At least that is still my issue with how things have rolled out so far. 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Oreades:

Acceptable ways to have handled this whole "Surprise! We've retroactively given those frames you deleted when you got their prime a purpose!" 

1. Announce like 3 months ago that there is an upcoming system that will necessitate duplicate frames so people have ample time to gather replacements at a reasonable pace.
  2. Have announced at the onset what the next months twitch drops where going to be so people wouldn't have farmed frames in the interim that are just going to be handed out via drop. 
  3. Just run a script to add the frames to peoples foundry if they own the primed variant of the frame becuase let's be honest other than inconviniencing your longer term players the new normal is just going to go from (Delete your vanilla frame when you get the primed variant) to (Feed your Vanilla frame to helmwhatever when you get the primed variant) 

You probably lost players because of how this was handled and for what? It goes full six of one half dozen of the other after the established players who don't just say "hecc this noise" and move on to other games that don't play the "you should have been psychic" card. Nothing about the dyamic significant'y shifts outside of people playing before the update get shafted for no really good reason. 

Instead we get

1. Surprise get hecced 
  2. Surprise get hecced 
  3. Shoulda been psychic~

At least that is still my issue with how things have rolled out so far. 

yo relax, its not that those frames are going anywhere soon. seems like a "you problem". how about you stop producing hecc this noise and move on to other games instead of wasting your energy on a forum?
If you´d really think something is unacceptable you would delete your account and "move on to other games". And btw, starting an argument with "probably" is not a strong position to begin with.

Edit: there is no prime for neither, Khora nor Harrow.

1 minute ago, Flying_Scorpion said:

How do you message the channel if you win a plat prize?

You would want to whisper Warframe

you can do that by either clicking on the little people icon at the top right of chat to bring up the room list, clicking on Warframe under Broadcaster and selecting Whisper. 

Alternatively the standard /w formatting should apply to the chat but I don't whisper much on Twitch so not sure about that. 

16 minutes ago, stomackface said:

yo relax, its not that those frames are going anywhere soon. seems like a "you problem". how about you stop producing hecc this noise and move on to other games instead of wasting your energy on a forum?
If you´d really think something is unacceptable you would delete your account and "move on to other games". And btw, starting an argument with "probably" is not a strong position to begin with.

Edit: there is no prime for neither, Khora nor Harrow.

Oh god, I know.

How could anyone possibly find fault in how DE has handled this situation. Just look at all the shiny there is to distract from the failure, the shiny! 

I keep thinking back to another game I play where they where forced to preform a rollback and hours of gatcha pulls where lost. Do you know what that company did?

• By proxy of the rollback all resources where refunded
  • Issued an apology along with free resources without any hoops for the player to jump through
  • Going above and beyond by going out of their way to reinstate the pulls from that period. 

You know what that gets you, good will.

What has DE done?

• Created a scenario where for years the standard has been mastering a frame and deleting it was the go-to when you got the prime.
  • Retroactively made that scenario a problem because people would have sacrificed that frame instead of deleting it.
  • Told players, you're on your own~ 
  • Leveraged the issue to drive their twitch views by running certain frames as drops during, without the playerbase knowing what frames would be covered which creates a scenario where you could farm a frame only to find out that DE decided to hand that frame out for free next week.
  • They will eventually get around to reducing the cost of the Simaris standing for quest exclusive components.  

That's it.... 

That doesn't garner good will that garners maintaining the status quo from people for which DE could do no wrong. 

Communication would have gone a long way to mitigate but DE just doesn't and if you can't recognize that as an issue.... that sounds like a "you problem" 

Archived