The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

The Cruel Joke...

ReddyDisco

5 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

this was meant to be funny, not anything else. take it easy my dude

I think the big problem everyones having with joke is that the post is a random pic of a Riven Roll and a random line about RNG. There wasnt really any context so it was a bit confusing what it was, or was meant to be. That's all.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)MYKK678 said:

I think the big problem everyones having with joke is that the post is a random pic of a Riven Roll and a random line about RNG. There wasnt really any context so it was a bit confusing what it was, or was meant to be. That's all.

fair point, will make a note to spend more time writing context

You got burned. Lol.

Ā 

had a great mod once with -98% multi shot. Was so good I tried to get a normal multshot to cover the - value. Was -9 when I used it with nice big red numbers. But then losing a multiplier was not worth it šŸ˜ž

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Yea I had a Sobek with a huge CC SCĀ but negative multishot lol.Ā 

Got a 300 CC and damage but -slash awhile ago too.Ā 

And dont forget the -2.5 range on melees hahah.

ayy birds of a feather

i never did get a - range negative, how would that affect the weapon? will it hit you instead xd?

Just now, Ethorin said:

...I wonder if anyone has a +CC an -CC... I know I've seen +CD and -CC...

you can't roll the same stat as a positiveĀ and a negative afaik.Ā 

I know that a >100%CC riven will not crit same as a >100% sc/sd riven won't proc status effects.Ā 

Ā 

15 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

you can't roll the same stat as a positiveĀ and a negative afaik.

BEHOLD THE OVERPOWERED SCREENSHOT!!!!

Ā 

16 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Here is my biggest troll roll. 100% worthless

ZP1XmOo.jpg

Unless you think this isn't the same stat neg and pos? I'm pretty sure it basically is.

50 minutes ago, Ethorin said:

BEHOLD THE OVERPOWERED SCREENSHOT!!!!

Ā 

Unless you think this isn't the same stat neg and pos? I'm pretty sure it basically is.

It's not the same stat. If it was the same stat it would be -102.7% additional combo count chance. Meaning you would build combo normally and it would be the perfect harmless negative.Ā 

Additional combo count chance means when you hitĀ there is a 72.9% chance to build 2 stacksĀ on your combo instead of 1. Since there is -102.7% chance to build combo, your chance to build combo is 0%. The 72.9% chance to gain additional isĀ 72.9% of 0%.

Archived