Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

2 minutes ago, (PS4)TutsiFruitsi said:

I can't seem to follow the stream schedule ... There should be a countdown timer of some sort ...

Check their Schedule tab on Twitch, the times are shown in your timezone, plus if you have the twitch app you can set it to notify you when stream is up.

6 minutes ago, Krilexis said:

Check their Schedule tab on Twitch, the times are shown in your timezone, plus if you have the twitch app you can set it to notify you when stream is up.

Thanks , I'm new to this twitch thing ...

Last question. Do I need to be ingame at the same time as watching the stream to get rewards ???

On 2020-08-17 at 10:30 AM, (PS4)larsonsier said:

I'm not one to typically complain, but this is tantamount to having no drop for long time players. How about Gauss instead or another new frame that we're less likely to have 100 bps for already?  Or a frame that requires rare resources like nitain. 

Regardless, I do appreciate the pre built drops the past 2 weeks.  See you on Thursday!

Would this drop have been helpful to you earlier in the game? Probably.

Not all free gifts have to directly benefit veterans.

On 2020-08-17 at 10:26 AM, MarrikBroom said:

I am not complaining,been farming for two weeks and i have a pile of neuroptics.

i feel your pain.. i already have ash prime but needed ash systems to craft smoking body ephemera and it took me a week straight ( i finnaly got it to drop just yesterday, wishing id known about the livestream drops before now could have saved myself some time and grief)  .. multiple hours each farming session...no systems.. but at least 8 neuroptics and only one chassis

57 minutes ago, Azurasrequiem said:

Would this drop have been helpful to you earlier in the game? Probably.

Not all free gifts have to directly benefit veterans.

You're absolutely right, I have been meaning to play Warframe for years but I finally picked it up this past weekend. I'm already hooked.

An Ash Warframe would have been very cool for me, but I didn't find out about the Twitch until after yesterday's stream had ended.

Oh well, lesson learned - I'll be on tonight for the Warframe Slot.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)DarkBladeHunter said:

do the quest to get nidus blueprints.. its not hard why give him away for free like this when its so simple to just play the game and get him?

If I'm not mistaken, I am a noob, I believe you get whole components as rewards from the Twitch views lately, and not just blueprints.

For help in feeding the Helminth I believe.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Overtkill21 said:

If I'm not mistaken, I am a noob, I believe you get whole components as rewards from the Twitch views lately, and not just blueprints.

For help in feeding the Helminth I believe.

well if thats the case and you do get whole components.. then i guess you can do what you want with them, craft the frame they are a part of, or if your able to, feed them to the helminth.. either way.. its still not hard to get nidus

Nidus' main blueprint is acquired from The Glast Gambit quest. NidusIcon272 Nidus' component blueprints are acquired from Rotation C of Infested Salvage (Oestrus, Eris).

Additional main blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for ReputationLargeBlack50,000.

Archived