Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

Только что, LixSin сказал:

Having to farm 50k SImaris rep is about as tedious as doing SO for the Khora BP.

Have you even farmed Khora?
It's literraly 2 days worth of standing, not counting the bonus from the daily hunt
Not comparable in any way

Ash is a pain to farm tbh for anyone like me that tends to delete their non-prime parts periodically. Sure if you're a hoarder vet you probably have tons of passively farmed set acquired over the years, but I personally had zero parts since I delete my unneeded non-prime parts every couple of weeks since i'm kinda ocd and I like my foundry clean of tons of confusing non-prime parts mixed in with my prime parts.

Maniacs are very rare spawns, with your best being being defection (a mode most people can't really stand), as it spawns one after like five minutes. Two of the Parts have a 13% drop, with the systems having a 7% drop chance, meaning it'll take you quite a few maniacs to get the parts to drop, and you'll probably will be getting tons of duplicates , so yeah , definitively one of the most annoying frames to farm ever since they removed law of retribution raid with it's gazillion maniacs spawning in the hijack the core section of it. Wish they would add the ash parts to the maniacs that spawn during the tyl regor fight at least...

Edit: Just read about the disruption special wave trick, maybe it's not that bad to farm if this is the case... But hey, still glad it's this week's drop.

Just now, Rantear said:

Have you even farmed Khora?
It's literraly 2 days worth of standing, not counting the bonus from the daily hunt
Not comparable in any way

I've farmed Khora several times without even trying to, just by lvling frames in SO. Don't forget they also gave out Harrow Chassis, which is definitely easier to get than the BP.

35 minutes ago, hyzmarca said:

Ash farming is a pain in the butt for newer players,  due to how uncommon manic spawns are.  While I don't need it,  I'm sure there are plenty of players who do. 

The new players... With Helminth being MR15 capped they will also swim in this by the time they are 15. It sort of only affects people who recently sold all their pieces, and it's not even hard to farm with a guaranteed manic spawn after 5 minutes in the proper mission that can be affected with loot abilities.

5 минут назад, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra сказал:

Ash is a pain to farm tbh for anyone like me that tends to delete their non-prime parts periodically. Sure if you're a hoarder vet you probably have tons of passively farmed set acquired over the years, but I personally had zero parts since I delete my unneeded non-prime parts every couple of weeks...

Times have changed
Now he is easily farmable alongside Gauss
Future is now, old man 😄

5 минут назад, LixSin сказал:

I've farmed Khora several times without even trying to, just by lvling frames in SO. Don't forget they also gave out Harrow Chassis, which is definitely easier to get than the BP.

Not everyone likes to waste their time in SO (or even ESO for that matter)
Trying to specifically farm her is extremely tedious, took me, personally, 2 weeks to get the BP, heard from others about far worse results....
It's nowhere near just scanning some dudes for less than 10 minutes in 2 days

Harrow chassis were given out just to complete the set.

Another warframe this week!  Awesome!!!

I must say the DE is the absolute best out there.  What really has drawn me to the game is the great communication from DE and how they listen to the community.  The streams and free stuff is icing on the cake.  Keep up the great work all of you at DE and thanks!

P.S. I don’t understand how people can complain about a free warframe.  

2 минуты назад, RustyWarMachine сказал:

Would've been far better if they gave them out as in-game alerts
Alot of people haven't even heard about those drops
And others can't get it due to work\sleep (leaving PC on overnight not always an option, especially during a hot summer)

37 minutes ago, Oreades said:

They're holding off on Devstreams until... can't recall the name of the upcoming update, so whatever that's called (the one with the corn golems) launches somewhere around the 25th. There might be a Devstream on the day of launch but -ascii shrug- 

Heat of Deimos.

14 minutes ago, Rantear said:

He can be bought from Simaris
Now that they've reduced the prices, i highly doubt they'll put any of those frames as a drop

Don't think De will give out quest frames as part of their twitch drop system... At least so far all the parts they gave were farmable parts ... Like if they give a full chroma, ppl could literally skip the quest (and circumvent potential MR locks on said frames) ... Then again I suppose you can technically skip quest by buying the frame from market... But yeah I woudn't expect Inaros, Titania, Chroma, Mirage, Limbo, Nidus's Bp (rest of set maybe), Octavia's BP and Mandachord (maybe her other parts which are farmable though) etc..

Simaris farming isn't that bad, just time consuming and drawn up due to the daily cap, but since you can only consume one frame a day anyways ,having a relatively slow time farming simaris isn't really a big deal, as it'll still take you more than a month to consume all frames.

I do really wish it was Nidus, it is the last frame in my subsume farming list. Which until today I have never get to farming it, ever since i got my him last time, I really do not want to get back to that hell of a farm.

2 минуты назад, deyuaru сказал:

I do really wish it was Nidus, it is the last frame in my subsume farming list. Which until today I have never get to farming it, ever since i got my him last time, I really do not want to get back to that hell of a farm.

If they skip him, i'll wait until they release Nidus Prime, and only then subsume the basic version 😂

23 minutes ago, RustyWarMachine said:

Another warframe this week!  Awesome!!!

I must say the DE is the absolute best out there.  What really has drawn me to the game is the great communication from DE and how they listen to the community.  The streams and free stuff is icing on the cake.  Keep up the great work all of you at DE and thanks!

You know I can’t figure that out either!?!?!?

I'm happy to see Ash parts being given away this week as he's notoriously painful to acquire (been playing since launch and got Ash Prime long before Ash).

A bit annoyed, though, that there's still no official word about Thursday's stream and the many people (including myself) who were unable to get the Khora BP drop due to DE's technical issues.  Was halfway hoping their solution would be to offer it again this week, but it looks like that was a vain hope.

I also think that fellow veterans need to be more ok with some drops and rewards being tailored towards newer players.  Just because you have it already doesn't mean it doesn't have value for many others.

Simaris standing is so much easier doing it in capture steel path mode that inflates the hell out of the affinity aka Simaris standing per scan when they are never alerted. 370-390 per scan plus daily target for simaris. I Literally do Simaris standing in 3 easy capture missions as Ivara.

Any1 that complains about three captures missions that is like 10 mins each at most if you mess up is just not trying.

10 минут назад, (XB1)Dex Xean сказал:

Simaris standing is so much easier doing it in capture steel path mode that inflates the hell out of the affinity aka Simaris standing per scan when they are never alerted. 370-390 per scan plus daily target for simaris. I Literally do Simaris standing in 3 easy capture missions as Ivara.

Any1 that complains about three captures missions that is like 10 mins each at most if you mess up is just not trying.

I know right?
Went there with unmodded melee
Was wacking Nullifier target for 2 minutes straight, so worth it 🤣

Edit:
It's better to go into Steel Path for Simaris targets, they give >6k standing there, for what's left of daily standing i would suggest going to Adaro, it's only around 220 per scan there, but it's much faster that way, far less than 10 minutes, even combined with the daily target hunt.

Archived