Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: August 17 - 21

[DE]Helen

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

Simaris standing is so much easier doing it in capture steel path mode that inflates the hell out of the affinity aka Simaris standing per scan when they are never alerted. 370-390 per scan plus daily target for simaris. I Literally do Simaris standing in 3 easy capture missions as Ivara.

Any1 that complains about three captures missions that is like 10 mins each at most if you mess up is just not trying.

Not everyone has Steel Path unlocked, nor do they necessarily have the frames, weapons, and mods to be able to handle it.  It should not be a virtual requirement to alleviate a known pain point as it puts it outside the reach of newer or more casual players.

Только что, SynfulChaot сказал:

Not everyone has Steel Path unlocked, nor do they necessarily have the frames, weapons, and mods to be able to handle it.  It should not be a virtual requirement to alleviate a known pain point as it puts it outside the reach of newer or more casual players.

New players can go to Adaro with their operator, it's abit more finicky, but quite doable, and much faster/easier

23 minutes ago, SynfulChaot said:

25-30 mins in adaro as lvara then at level 30-40 enemies also works. Steel path just makes doing Simaris Daily targets at the same time faster and easier to me at least. Again people are just not trying then. Its not hard just ppl dont want to do it cuz its tedious but in the end everything in a game especially mmorpgs ( their dailies and weeklies) and online persistent games like Warframe or Destiny 2 becomes tedious. 

I dont care what game it is if you play longer than 50 hours ( most go hundreds of hours in games they like) its gonna get stale after awhile. That is why I play other games once I reach a certain point in games. Between working and playing Warframe to keep up with updates  then other games to keep me from being bore I have more than enough to do alongside real-life physical outings. 

34 minutes ago, Rantear said:

I know right?
Went there with unmodded melee
Was wacking Nullifier target for 2 minutes straight, so worth it 🤣

Edit:
It's better to go into Steel Path for Simaris targets, they give >6k standing there, for what's left of daily standing i would suggest going to Adaro, it's only around 220 per scan there, but it's much faster that way, far less than 10 minutes, even combined with the daily target hunt.

Yea I like steel path only cause I usually do the daily simaris targets while I scan unalerted enemies and I agree adaro is faster and far easier if you do not have the gear. For me at least since I can take down captures targets in steel path like nothing I just do steel path for the extra scan standing. while I do the 2-4 missions for the targets.

23 minutes ago, SynfulChaot said:

It's not for new players though. Helminth system content has MR15 requirement, by that moment you should have necessary means.

43 minutes ago, alce00 said:

It's not for new players though. Helminth system content has MR15 requirement, by that moment you should have necessary means.

Sublimation is not the only reason to acquire a Warframe.

EDIT: Or to get any of the other things from Simaris.

As much as Ash is my main frame, he needs a revisit.

The 1st ability is only good with its augment. Augments should be used as an option and not coz the ability on its own is bad, the 2nd ability could benefit by having better cc and even through ppl say that his invisible is too short I have no issue with it, the 3rd ability has potential to be so much better just of the concept of teleportation alone and the 4th ability is terrible when it comes to activation speed, it`s too slow and other ppl can take your kills (even in low levels) and even more things that make it bad.

Overall Ash is a contradiction to what DE wants ppl to do in this game.... PLAY AS A TEAM, that's why he needs to be looked at again.

Here is a post presenting his issues and the way to fix them to make him viable in missions.

Archived