Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Hotfix #3

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes! We also have quite a handful of code fixes and changes that require a Cert build, but in the meantime we are hotfixing where we can. 

Now we know how PC people feel after big updates 🙃

It's cool that we getting those fixes at the same time. It's a bummer though that some fixes need cert, but oh well!
Thank you for your hard work, guys! 💗

One bug that still didnt seem adressed which idk if it was made aware yet is a visual glitch with zaws, specifically nikana zaw and when you use an alternate sheathe like over the shoulder. In preview it uses said sheath but after applying itll go back to default waist sheath but bugged out in placement. It seems to ONLY apply to zaw nikanas as regular nikanas work as intended. 

Hey DE Please allow us to use the mining tools while in archwing as the world puts mining spots in some of the most out of reach locations ever so please let people use their mining tools in archwing otherwise we will never be able to reach them even with all the modifiers for the mining tools being active, also as of this hotfix Xaku's The Vast Untime ability no longer functions properly if at all it only does the initial body part scatter then for some reason the parts come straight back to the body and also cause no damage at all pretty much making the ability useless as it is null and void because of this bugso yeah

Thx for the fast Hotfixes.

The Hunts and K-Drive was crap in Orb Valis and here they are the same.

I go to the marker, can not start the Hunt.
I follow the track, ends in nothing.
Same as in Orb Valis. 
Unequip the Lure and equip it again, no Hunting Spots. 
And when i reach finaly a Spot and lure them, they not appear. 
2 damn spots for Avichaea, one not working at all, the other, if i manage to get so far, dont briong anything because nothing showing up.
But put this S!"? as a requirement in the Game.
And if i try a other species, well, they not work too. Yeaaaayyy....
Hunts are buggy! But needet. Thats so bad.

K-Drive and the Infested.....sure....

Again we drive out from the Map. Like in OV. Like in PoE. 

Was buggy, stays buggy  

But now they doesn’t not fit at all to Deimos. 

The token rebalancing is not enough. 

As a MR 29 player who has enjoyed Warframe for years I recall the early days when Warframe was a fast-paced, third person, action shooter with an interesting customization rpg system implemented with modification cards.  That was fun, smart, and took a moderate amount of skill to be good at the challenges that were available.

Along the developmental journey of the game ancillary tasks, indirectly related to warframe and weapon modification were introduced. Later on tasks completely detached from weapon acquisition and warframe modification were introduced.  These require little or no skill, no particular abilities, and little to no weapon usage. What they do involve is a lot of tedium and time tracking down animal feces, following ghostly footprints, and a weird duck call simulator. 

Right, so there is a new bug involving the fast travel tentacle. Instead of taking me out of the cave it's making me fall through the map instead.

Also, when trying to open the Vault all the symbols appear the same. Instead of 4 different symbols I'm seeing 4 Fass symbols which almost caused me to fail the vault door.

1 hour ago, (PS4)jtreyes821 said:

Right, so there is a new bug involving the fast travel tentacle. Instead of taking me out of the cave it's making me fall through the map instead.

Also, when trying to open the Vault all the symbols appear the same. Instead of 4 different symbols I'm seeing 4 Fass symbols which almost caused me to fail the vault door.

This one happened to me last night. The 4 same symbols.

First triple vault of the day and no problems with the tentacle or door code.

Nekramech's slowing ability did cause a slight issue though. It persisted on my operator even after the mech was dead and the vault was cracked. I couldn't void dash with operator and jumping with her was like jumping with Zephyr in that she jumped up and fell slowly like mama bird. Only way it fixed itself was on self revive.

The door to enter Cambian drift seems bugged.Everytime i load a mission it takes aprox.2-3 mins to get thru the door and by the time i join my squad the mission is near over.Also no scinttilant and we need more ways to get Entrati Standing.After an hour or so,i get the maximum amount of standing for the day and then there is no way to earn more to level up untill it resets.All other syndicates have at least more than one way to get xtra standing.Entrati needs another route to gain more standing if only just a couple hundred for doing more challenging missions.

6 hours ago, (PS4)devildogeli said:

Glitch I complete mission return to orbiter and my currency and booster display in upper right corner disappears. When you close game and restart it reappears, currency earned not lost as I can tell. Anyone else experience this

Many have, both upper-right UI (credit/plat) and even upper-left (stats and mode select) UI seems to vanish at will, restarting the game works but only for a while.

Archived