Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.1.1

[DE]Megan

Thank you for kitgun skin update, but a significant problem remains regarding skins.

The Osicra Rifle Skin does not work with a variety of rifles; a far cry from "universal" as I've heard it described.

If this is indeed the final state of the skin I believe a platinum refund is in order.  I have submitted a ticket to that end. 

2 hours ago, --TL--Sui said:

where is voltage, i miss him :(

also, unvault news when? do unvaults suddenly last 4 months instead of 3?

I hope that was a joke, I personally don't miss him, he's the guy behind most nerfs on the Helminth system and has pretty much always commenting first whenever DE staffs sent any sort of messages... not only is that influence the people to think a certain way towards updates (extremely biased) I must say but also unhealthy for his own being.... 

Was there a bug with the Glaive Prime or was it also shadownerfed to the garbage bin?

I was used to get a 100% slash proc from exploding the glaive, now its either impact or explosion procs but not a single slash proc. 

Please tell me its a bug...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Respective Rifle/Shotgun Skins can now be equipped on Primary Kitguns - including Deluxe Shotgun Skins!

• Tombfinger and Rattleguts are Rifles, and Catchmoon is a Shotgun. (Gaze is neither as it’s classified as a Beam weapon)

Appreciate that, but the Oscira rifle skin is still unusable on far more primaries than is reasonable, such as Acceltra, Battacor, Kuva Hind, Argonak and Quellor, to name a few

Hydroid's uncolorable textures are still missing form his body across ALL platforms. Old bug left ignored.

Mag Prime is STILL missing the Orokin gold on the front of her waist and the sides of her hips. Ugly seam can be seen. Very old bug left ignored.

Pox impact audio cues play ten-or-so seconds after the impact, causing Pox explosion sfx at seemingly random times. New bug.

Harrow has a misplaced glowing energy texture underneath his front cloths by his left thigh. Very old bug left ignored.

Harrow Reliquary skin is missing backfaced culling on the bandages. Old bug left ignored.

Khora's Kerata syandana is too far from her body. It doesn't hug her back anymore even though it does on literally every other Warframe. Ironic her own syandana looks the worst on her. Old bug left ignored.

Mesa Prime's chap physics are broken near her butt. It looks as if there is an invisible bar keeping her chaps from getting to close to the center and causes ugly stretching during movement. Recent bug.

Mirage Noble's single-sidearm animations are broken and always have been since Update 14. Ancient bug left ignored.

Nekros' Noble animations cause his fingers to clip through each other in ways they shouldn't and have been since Update 10. Ancient bug left ignored.

Oberon Prime's cloth physics have broken boundaries causing them to appear stiff, worst of all it looks broken. Old bug left ignored.

Trinity Prime's battleskirt physics are completely broken and look like hot garbage. I still think the tail should be stiffer, it has never looked good. Recent bug.

Vauban's Phased skins are broken, what a surprise. Old bug left ignored.

Phased Syandana has broken energy colors and always appears green regardless of selected colors. Old bug left ignored.

Equinox Prime's dress physics are too high up now. They look very ugly and should be reverted back to how they were when she was released because they do not look good. Old bug left ignored.

Frost's Grost skin fails to come with the Grost Armor pieces. Market displays the skin with these armor pieces but they are nowhere to be found. Ancient bug left ignored.

Ivara's rear wisp cloth has broken physics and sits too far from her body. Ivara Prime's are correct when using the normal Ivara skin so just copy-paste to normal Ivara. Old bug left ignored.

Rhino & Rhino Prime have mismatched textures underneath their biceps. Very ancient bug left ignored.

Scarab Syandana & Kopesh longsword skin are too metallic, and do not reflect the collection they are part of. The metallic parts are too invasive and do NOT take colors well. Revert to how they were on release to fix please, because they look ugly now, as well. Old bug left ignored.

Just please fix these so I can die already. This is becoming old, and the lack of ability to fix these miniscule texture issues is becoming comical in a way. I'm not trying to always sound mean and I realize there are bigger issues but these can be fixed very easily compared to the more involved aspects of the game and it sticks out amongst the polish you all put in literally everything else. The game is called Warframe, so the Warframe's shouldn't have any broken textures or models associated with them if you really cared. I'm getting really tired of asking for these things specifically to be fixed.

Send me the relevant files for these issues and I'll fix them in a weekend, free of charge. Maybe I'll take a look at some of the other visual bugs that have gone ignored, too. I'm serious about this.

3 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

BUT most important: rework the waypoints!!!

On nearly all tileset they are a broken mess, showing the wrong doors, wrong directions, showing a detour, etc...
On open maps they are detouring through caves, or on Deimos the spawn area, are shown on the wrong direction in the HUD, stoping mid- way,  showing the wrong distance etc.

AND THIS IS AN ISSUE FOR YEARS!!!

- https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1057739-waypoints-need-a-rework

Seriously! Waypoints in Deimos are an absolute joke. More often than not when running vaults I have to follow the general direction as indicated on the mini-map and completely ignore the WP on the HUD since about 50% of the time it's telling me to go in the complete wrong direction!

Also, I've run into a number of missions on a variety of tilesets where upon completing the mission objective the green exit WP doesn't appear at all! I've even had this happen in single player mode. This is extremely frustrating on higher level rescue or similar missions where you want to get out ASAP in order not to fail the entire mission!

2 hours ago, Sannidor said:

I'll wait one more patch for another update attempt, this "trimming" patch is impossible to download and somehow it increased files required from 7 to 9 GB.

Not only download speed is atrociously low but It broke multiple times with various bugs, too many to be blamed on one factor.

My experience with the patch has been exactly the opposite. I was able to download it at 24 MB (yes megabytes not megabits) per second on Thursday w/o any other issues. Took longer to do the initial optimization part before the download than the download itself. This is on a nearly 8 year old i7 3770 based desktop PC with a 4 year old SATA SSD so nothing too fancy. 

Just a reminder. Deimos challenges are still not working.

Just an additional comment. If these are not going to be fixed anytime soon why not just remove them? It's more annoying having them sit there unresponsive than their just not being there. They can be added back if/when fixed.

1 hour ago, Choralone42 said:

My experience with the patch has been exactly the opposite. I was able to download it at 24 MB (yes megabytes not megabits) per second on Thursday w/o any other issues. Took longer to do the initial optimization part before the download than the download itself. This is on a nearly 8 year old i7 3770 based desktop PC with a 4 year old SATA SSD so nothing too fancy. 

Similar here, one attempt with an initial pre-optimization although I capped out at 4MB/s while downloading a half hour ago.

I have no idea if this started with the most recent hotfix, but I'm now back to getting the message "Do you want to buy more component & armaments slots for 12p?" despite having a grand total of 6/30 slots filled on my railjack.

This was an issue some time ago and buying more slots changed nothing.  I'm already a little salty about the Oscira Rifle Skin fiasco, so spending more platinum isn't happening right now.

Il y a 5 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed Knockdowns by Deimos Therid leaving you unable to shoot or use abilities for about 5 seconds.

Will it fix knockdown from K drive by whatever else ( usually vomvalyst in PoE )  resulting in same issue too ? think it also happen when forced out of archwing

5 hours ago, Akko_Cavendish said:

Is the primary kitgun in the profile fixed?

5 hours ago, ELMINSTER said:

Cathmoon, Gaze, Rattleguts, Tombfinger showing as not mastered still need a fix 🤍

5 hours ago, KingsAndQueens said:

Fix when? 

Pasting in this text after testing I found an easy fix, I've used it quite a bit to inform other players on how to fix the Kitgun problem it's the same bug we had on Orb Vallis with K-Drives.

Easy to fix just equip Kitgun weapon go through the gates at any open world and straight back in. (I did mine on Deimos)

Yes it works, they now show up as mastered in my profile but no MR points, we must have got them when we first ranked them up.

41 minutes ago, Dexlmentia said:

I have no idea if this started with the most recent hotfix, but I'm now back to getting the message "Do you want to buy more component & armaments slots for 12p?" despite having a grand total of 6/30 slots filled on my railjack.

This was an issue some time ago and buying more slots changed nothing.  I'm already a little salty about the Oscira Rifle Skin fiasco, so spending more platinum isn't happening right now.

That popup has nothing to do with Railjack. You can't buy wreckage slots to increase that 30 amount. That is telling you that you don't have a slot to claim something from the foundry.

Archived