Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Deimos content when?

Lazarow

I hear they had a stream where tehy talked about a new necramech and finale of the nightwave. So when is all that coming? I really dont want to dive in deimos more than I have so far, I just want to know when its fully released then bother with geting all of it

Soon-ish.

Fortuna Part 2 was about a month after the initial release, wheras Shrine of the Eidolon was four-ish. Given that Shrine was not necessarily planned at PoE's launch whilst Deimos's second part  seems to have been, I'd err on the side of the former.

12 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

They did show a new wildlife & another infested enemy, i hope there will be a new boss too

Yup saw that too ^.^ Just wondering because necraloid are the only syndicate with only 3 ranks in the open worlds ( in the secret factions like the quills and vox solaris )

2 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Until it's ready, they will inform us. Have some patience, as Glassmaker Finale is coming first.

About Glassmaker Finale, Reb stated during devstream that it will come " later this year". Maybe I'm overthinking this, but for me it sounds like it will take quite some time until we actually play it.

I'm guessing in a couple of weeks we'll have the Glassmaker Finale, and while everyone does that, it gives them some time to roll out Deimos Part 2, which I reckon is about a month from now. either way, it seems Deimos will be the last major update of this year, hopefully 2021 will allow DE back in the office and we might get to see some more Railjack/Lich content.

I imagine the next batch of Deimos content isn't too far off. It was quite obvious that DE held back content in order to make their touted release date, between the near-empty Rank 5 offerings and the fact that they showed off two Necramech models but only launched with one. (And already have the second one almost ready to go).

Archived