Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 Railjack missions. 3 Crashes when returning to Dry Dock.

Roble_Viejo

The sentence "Fixed Crash when returning to Dry Dock" is on the last 3 or 4 Patch Notes. Yet it keeps happening. 
Constantly. I ask anybody with the same problem to please give an estimate of Number of Missions/ Number of Crashes and
to upvote so it gets fixed FOR REAL this time. 

That's all. 

hace 2 minutos, Fallen77 dijo:

About 99.9% success rate on returning to ddock for me... do you have slow internet ? Somewhat old computer ?

No and no. Im currently Verifying Download Cache and when it finishes I will Optimize the Game Files. 
If it crashes again I will Retrieve Log Files, send a ticket and call it a day. Im F* tired. 

il y a une heure, Roble_Viejo a dit :

No and no. Im currently Verifying Download Cache and when it finishes I will Optimize the Game Files. 
If it crashes again I will Retrieve Log Files, send a ticket and call it a day. Im F* tired. 

Well in that case it's weird. I'll have to check this later. Maybe an update broke something, did it always happen to you or just recently ? 

Also, are you using razer stuff ? Their software f..ked with warframe once, couldn't start it until I reinstalled razer chroma like support told me.

Well it happened a few times with the "enchanced" engine for me on my RX 580 PC, when loading into a railjack map it sometimes crash the entire system forcing me to do a hard reset when loading. It seems Railjack doesn't like AMD GPUs at the moment.

My 1660 ti + Ryzen 7 3750h Laptop hasn't experience this however.

Does the game actually crash, or does it just freeze with Windows telling you it's not responding?

My game often freezes when returning to drydock, but if I wait long enough, it unfreezes after about a minute. Most players disconnect since presumably they force close it, but I've had players who waited it out and remained in the squad with me. This has been happening since update 28.0.3.

4 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

The only crash report you've submitted was from 13th September and had nothing to do with Railjack. Do you not get the Crash Reporter with a WAR number?  If you don't see the Reporter, can you be more descriptive about what's happening?

In my experience with this crash, the game locks up and stops responding, and has to be closed with the "not responding" pop-up or task manager. The crash reporter does not open because of this. Have tried letting it sit with no luck

So I used to end up with a forced close issue at the end of every Railjack mission I played but it wasn't actually a crash it was just taking forever to load. The fastest was 5 mins loading time, the slowest was 20 mins loading time. I would recommend if you have the time try to wait it out and see if it's actually a lock up or just massive amounts of load times. Finding that out will help DE fix the problem and if you do make it back to drydock collect your logs to send to DE so they can see what the hell is loading that long.

I'm having the same problem, my game would freeze frequently when returning to dry dock. It doesn't matter if I'm the host or not, but just as the mission complete screen pops up the whole screen freezes. I can't click anything, and it eventually turns black. I can't alt tab out either, as switching to a different window doesn't get rid of the black screen, nor does task manager start. After a minute everything goes back to normal. The rest of warframe is fine besides this easily replicated issue.

• 3 months later...

I have the same issue the game stops responding while returning to the dock. The whole screen goes whitish and i even get the windows option do you want to wait or end the application. When i wait i will return into my railjack in the dojo/dock i was still grouped with one of the guys from my squad of randoms.
I am mostly doing Gian Point runs with my own ship so i do not know if it happens if i am not the host. 

Added info:
Just did an abort from Korms Belt while  solo mode. Noticed that my fps was dropping to 3 fps, my Time goes to 300ms+ while a little later when im in the dojo its 16.6ms and my ram stays at around 1,625MB. The drop in performance comes in the mission failed screen.

This is reproduceable for me. I'm running on a GTX 1080 driver version 457.30  Intel i7-6700kCPU @ 4.00GHz and 16GB RAM

Archived