Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Blessing Details

(XBOX)DarknessZeref

The boosters only being 25% is kinda lame. I am not disappointed because I more or less expected them to be really low but I would have rather been surprised in a positive way than have my expectations met. Like come on, the booster time doesnt stack anyway, it's only 3 hours and then it's so low aswell.

17 hours ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

) Why would you do that though?
Do you have children? Perhaps. If not, you may learn that what you do with your time and when isn't always up to you.
-
You cannot activate a 24hr booster of your choosing at your will in Warframe. This is entirely theory-crafting. In practice, you might get a log-on reward of a 24hr booster at random in Warframe, but since it isn't on your schedule or according to your needs- you use it or don't based on the situation. 

On announcement, we imagined it being what you theorize here- a 24hour booster of our choosing activated on our dime. It's 3hrs. It's 25% as effective as a 40p booster. This doesn't even fulfill the basics. We're far off on talking about this being useful let alone appropriate - of which it is neither.

Why should DE cater to those with children, the same "issue" would still be there where those with no other obligations could get full use of it while those with obligations get whatever they get. 3 hours of your chosing should fit fairly well in for most people, when their actually spare time is available. And if gaming was this important, I wouldnt waste my life on kids to begin with... oh wait, I havent.

And "we" imagined would require an explaination of who "we" are. I expected a 1h buff given my time in other games with free buffs granted through different things. I never expected anything close to 24h when they announced it would be usable once per day only. 3h seems pretty spot on atm given how people can sync it with others if interested. I'd probably prefer a 1h buff that was possible to activate 3 times per day to cover more people and fit better in regarding when people have time to spend it all.

On 2020-10-31 at 7:27 PM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You're over thinking it buddy. If they made it 24 hours they'd sell less boosters so of course they're not going to do that and to suggest that they should is pretty foolish. It's not for us, it's for those around us. If you can't understand that, that's your issue, I understand it just fine. You're thinking "me me me, what do I get" when they're thinking of the community as a whole instead. 

Bro, they're not thinking of the community as a whole when they won't respond to conversations calling for clan/alliance reworks, but wanna sneak in a benefit for all non-MR30's to MR30's as a reward as if that's making a difference in how we interact as a community. I've already had multiple folks ask me to broadcast my ability to bless so I can stop what I'm doing in the middle of my day to bless some randoms & leave at their beck & call. I want a reward for ME. If you can't understand that, that's your issue, I understand it just fine. 

9 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

The boosters only being 25% is kinda lame. I am not disappointed because I more or less expected them to be really low 

And yet we have all these white knights in here blinded to the fact this is repeated behavior. We're expecting watered down garbage and getting just that. We are finally in alignment. I don't think THIS should be the reward at all, but for it to be the main attraction AND be bad is just....uninstall worthy. 

On 2020-10-31 at 7:07 PM, Alpha_Tango said:

If we follow what you want, you are only giving me less reason and even less time to play the game with. The game is already too easy at this point so I can't see why you even need such advantage. MR 30 is a milestone, true, but it is also just a  number leading to legendary levels. Some room for other buffs along the way is not too far fetch for DE to grant anyway.

It's barely an advantage. I already have 5+ forma in every weapon I use, the only benefit is letting me play with other things and give advice on them from a high-level perspective or maybe find something new I want to use. It opens up the sandbox for us to explore more variety and have more control over Warframe builds that constantly change. 

Always remember that Warframe seems easy the more prepared you are for content. As a True Master, there's an assumption that we're ready for any task. By that logic, you'll never experience a real challenge around here again. That fact isn't lessened or intensified by letting me smack 5 forma into Ferrox so I can see why people use it. If there's ANY benefit we could have, it doesn't get better or more appropriate than that. Otherwise, what's the point of mod capacity at all?

vor 30 Minuten schrieb (XB1)DarknessZeref:

And yet we have all these white knights in here blinded to the fact this is repeated behavior. We're expecting watered down garbage and getting just that. We are finally in alignment. I don't think THIS should be the reward at all, but for it to be the main attraction AND be bad is just....uninstall worthy. 

Yea obviously I'm not happy about having very low expectations met.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Lucas Jameson said:

25% buff for 3 hours... For everyone in the relay for absolutely 0 cost... Seems genuinely fine to me

It isn't fine unless it gives a leg-up compared to other people, at least according to these fools. I can already hear the "muh investment!" BS. Pfft...

4 hours ago, (XB1)DarknessZeref said:

I want a reward for ME. If you can't understand that, that's your issue, I understand it just fine. 

Actually it's YOUR issue, not mine. Because you're the one with a problem over it. You did get a reward, it was all the other stuff that came with getting MR 30 like the 3 umbra forma, riven capacity etc. This part of the reward is to try and make relays more relevant, just like how with Tennocon it was an active relay. Is it a poor attempt? YES. But it doesn't change the fact it's what they were attempting. They would never give you a longer or better blessing as they'd lose too much plat spent on boosters, that's a simple fact. I'm no DE lover but I can understand what they were trying to do on this one. 

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree. I think that the duration is fine. I however would put it on a 12 hour cooldown, and make the buff 50% instead of 25%.

3 hours is far more than enough time to farm whatever you need, whether it be Steel Essence, Credits, or Pigments. I would get rid of the Health, Shield, and Damage Blessings and instead add a Mod Drop Chance and Resource Booster Blessing.

That way you have a 50% Resource Booster, Resource Drop Chance Booster, Mod Drop Chance Booster, Credit Booster and an Affinity Booster to choose from, for 3 hours with a 12 hour cooldown. 

The players on a relay don't even know they have been blessed unless they leave the relay and when back on their ship happen to look up at the top right menu where boosters sit, I did it with clannies on the relay and they didn't know they had it until I told them in discord I'd done it, (they were on the same relay) it wasn't showing for them, it also didn't show for myself until I left the relay, so unless I missed a neon sign somewhere then blessing is just a waste.

When I bless I announce it in the relay and which one I picked.

11 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

When I bless I announce it in the relay and which one I picked.

I sit in a relay that's less visited and announce in region and recruiting chat that im dropping a blessing in said relay and wait for a good amount people show up and drop it.

I like the blessing system lets me help out other players easily 

On 2020-11-01 at 3:07 AM, Alpha_Tango said:

If we follow what you want, you are only giving me less reason and even less time to play the game with. The game is already too easy at this point so I can't see why you even need such advantage. MR 30 is a milestone, true, but it is also just a  number leading to legendary levels. Some room for other buffs along the way is not too far fetch for DE to grant anyway.

You don't "play" game when you formaing stuff though. Not really.

On 2020-10-27 at 6:05 PM, (XBOX)DarknessZeref said:

I could sneeze 3hours away, literally. I thought they'd be no less than 24hrs long when it was announced. I can't imagine no one thought this was too little time, I didn't even bother using it. Just logged off, pissed. 

you do know that you dont have to be the one to use it right? anyone in the relay can.

• 1 month later...
On 2020-10-27 at 9:08 PM, (XBOX)DarknessZeref said:

I could start this blessing, grab some food, take a shower, eat then log on to discover it's over. 3 hours is 1/8th the time of a full day. Please attempt to be helpful when you comment. 

I got a booster for 3 days. By the time my 60 hr work schedule was done, the booster was out, and I couldn't use it.. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was looking for something about the blessings of the MR 30 and I found this topic I really think something that could improve both in time and in the buff itself if it was 25% for 6 hours it would be something very I better or keep the 3 hours but increase the buff to 50% because honestly for many 25% it doesn't help that much, even more if it's people new to the game I think they could tinker with it.

49 minutes ago, (XBOX)LukasWolfz said:

I was looking for something about the blessings of the MR 30 and I found this topic I really think something that could improve both in time and in the buff itself if it was 25% for 6 hours it would be something very I better or keep the 3 hours but increase the buff to 50% because honestly for many 25% it doesn't help that much, even more if it's people new to the game I think they could tinker with it.

I reckon the buff could be higher 40% I wouldn't mind 50%, I bless whenever I'm over at Maroos Barzar.

The difference with the 25% to use an example, doing a Spy run on Kelpie if you have a booster running already you get 24,000 per vault, add the MR 30 Blessing on top because it stacks with a normal affinity booster you then get 30,000 when you do the vault with no alarms, so an extra 6000 affinity I guess is better than no affinity, though it would be nice if the timer lasted longer or a slightly higher numerical percentage.

I take my Smeeta Kavat when doing spy runs, it's awesome when you crack a vault and see that 60,000 infinity appear above your head. 

On 2020-10-27 at 2:15 PM, (XBOX)DarknessZeref said:

Affinity Blessing
Credit Blessing
Resource Drop Chance Blessing
Damage Blessing
Health Blessing
Shield Blessing

Lasts: 3 hours
Cooldown: 23 hours

All are DIFFERENT from a booster and provide 25% bonuses to their respective subject. Definitely...not what I was expecting. Shield and Health Blessing? I mean I guess, but no resource or mod drop chance? And they're at 25% for 3hours? To be completely honest, the 3 hour thing sat with me so wrong, I had to quit playing for the day. That does not feel rewarding. If the booster is only 3 hours, let me pop it more than once a day or extend the time to 12hrs so I could actually use it. The other things are nice, but I was really hoping for a blessing that wasn't completely watered down garbage. 

Community Suggestions (From this thread, a.k.a. TL;DR):
- Increased Helminth Customization
- Instant Forma your gear
- Operator Weapon
- Fashion Frame
- Customize Mission Guide (Replace Lotus with Loid, Eudico, Ordis, etc.)

Three hours is too short? Man, I definitely need a job with more time to spare!! Lol!

i dont see what the problem is 25% is fine for me the bless squads hit the relays every day about 1 hour and 9 min ago from time of post what would a MR 30 player have need for a 50% resause drop chance booster? dont you have enough nano spores? and think it kinda balences out as if you had a 50% booster it boosts the drops but if whole squad has boosters due to the mass blessings will thats still be 25%? as each player is having a booster

9 minutes ago, lowgrav said:

i dont see what the problem is 25% is fine for me the bless squads hit the relays every day about 1 hour and 9 min ago from time of post what would a MR 30 player have need for a 50% resause drop chance booster? dont you have enough nano spores? and think it kinda balences out as if you had a 50% booster it boosts the drops but if whole squad has boosters due to the mass blessings will thats still be 25%? as each player is having a booster

The only handy one in the group is the Affinity blessing imo, other blessings might be handy for newer players, about it.

The blessing Font doesn't stack I found out, last time I did an Affinity one when I had one with about 15 minutes to go I blessed while I was in a Relay to save coming back and it just overwrites the old one.

Archived