Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 30 - I'm just short by one weapon (Ack!)

Wardooder

Greetings fellow Tenno,

Everything that I have available is mastered and at maximum experience: Items, missions, intrinsics, pets, vehicles, etc. This includes Nezha Prime and the Glassmaker sword Vitrica.

However, I see in my profile 590 of 590 items mastered, but am still short of MR 30 by just 2,998 experience. I saw a content creator with 591 items available (He had one additional Secondary weapon), so I don't know what is missing. I get that Founders are well into the MR 30 eligibility, but how do I find out what one item I've missed (some limited event item maybe) along the way?

Stay safe Tenno!

damn, that sucks. sadly I still need to do more Steel path (just finished Pluto tonight, so done with bullet-sponge Ambulas popping up every 5 mins), need a few more Intrinsic Ranks (but have no other reason to do railjack) need 2 K-drives (ugh..) the crescent Vulpaphyla (UUUUUGH!) and the new primes & Vitrica (Vitrica's cooking, working on Nezha Prime and his gear.)

I should hit MR30 when Deimos Arcana update drops, unless I can get a Crescent Vulpa and the rest of Steel path done before then, K-drives and intrinsics take WAY too long. but I will get there, as will everybody who tries. 

56 minutes ago, Voltage said:

You are missing Latron Wraith from Mastery. I just checked. You can get it from Invasions or trade for it. Happy hunting!

OP mentioned a secondary though. Latron Wraith is a primary and not exactly an easy miss compared to some other stuff.

10 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

OP mentioned a secondary though. Latron Wraith is a primary and not exactly an easy miss compared to some other stuff.

OP had 590/590 where I have 591 possible gear (I have everything as a non-founder save for today's update which is crafting). OP had 139 Primary weapons. I have 140 Primary weapons. OP was missing Latron Wraith. I checked. OP mentioned a secondary but he was not missing any as they mastered 116 which is all of them as a non-founder.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

OP had 590/590 where I have 591 possible gear (I have everything as a non-founder save for today's update which is crafting). OP had 139 Primary weapons. I have 140 Primary weapons. OP was missing Latron Wraith. I checked. OP mentioned a secondary but he was not missing any as they mastered 116 which is all of them as a non-founder.

it's 592 as non founder

45 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Have you tried using beacons and a full squad with nekros, hydroid/khora etc?

I dropped 40 beacons one weekend with a buddy of mine not a single damn BP is was all I needed, RNG smites me for years and drops it in my lap today, then RNG bugs smite me on the test

4 minutes ago, FanManxD said:

you have raplak prism showing twice in your amps. 

yep. and i have no idea how is that but you can also check aznvasions genjiwen wein_aging feitan and tonn of other people profiles have 10 amps to level.

i generally dont get how is that when there is 7 prisms + mote, but lots of people have 9 or 10 amps listed.

3 minutes ago, tipsy_princess said:

yep. and i have no idea how is that but you can also check aznvasions genjiwen wein_aging feitan and tonn of other people profiles have 10 amps to level.

Yeah it's bugged. Non founders have 591 equipment .

1 minute ago, FanManxD said:

Yeah it's bugged. Non founders have 591 equipment .

591 is already with 9 amps.

iqne0FY.jpg

that's mine and if you summ it will be correct 2250002. the amps section shows 24k (so 3k per amp 8 amps despite 10 listed). so that should not affect then. i hell no idea where the issue.

3 hours ago, Wardooder said:

Greetings fellow Tenno,

Everything that I have available is mastered and at maximum experience: Items, missions, intrinsics, pets, vehicles, etc. This includes Nezha Prime and the Glassmaker sword Vitrica.

However, I see in my profile 590 of 590 items mastered, but am still short of MR 30 by just 2,998 experience. I saw a content creator with 591 items available (He had one additional Secondary weapon), so I don't know what is missing. I get that Founders are well into the MR 30 eligibility, but how do I find out what one item I've missed (some limited event item maybe) along the way?

Stay safe Tenno!

Don't forget, founders had access to Excalibur Prime and the Lato Prime (if you really felt like dropping $250 on a burgeoning indie game with no guarantee of future support. You got a cool headband or t-shirt out of the deal, at least). Well, either you'll get the Latron Wraith you're missing or you'll have more stuff coming out in the next patch to get you there.

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Alright, my bad.

15 hours ago, tipsy_princess said:

591 is already with 9 amps.

iqne0FY.jpg

that's mine and if you summ it will be correct 2250002. the amps section shows 24k (so 3k per amp 8 amps despite 10 listed). so that should not affect then. i hell no idea where the issue.

I am showing 591/591 but missing like 5.4k from the companions section... Not really sure what the deal is...

Nevermind. I found the issue. One of my pets (that had already been forma'd) as level 5 and had not counted any experience from the initial leveling to 30. Leveling it to 30 again fixed it.

Archived