Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 forma to rank 40 mech? Really?

(PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Off topic, but, your name srly confuses the hell out of me, as it's the same letters as Covid just without the R and I keep thinking, wait....that can't be allowed!, then I look at your name again and I'm like: OH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude, I'm not a english speaker and even I know what a corvid is...

5 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Slight correction: It's level 32. Don't know what my brain was doing when I typed that.

Either way, it's at the current max that it should be.

Funny, i dont have any forma on Voidrig, yet Arsenal show Rank 30 and Profile - Vehicles Rank 32

I think the stated reason was to give players additional modding capacity, though that excuse is nonsense: if the problem was that we couldn't fit all of our mods onto our Necramech (which we couldn't), the simplest solution could have just been to lower the drain on Necramech mods, of which there aren't that many. Instead, we're being made to grind the things more and put Forma into them, despite the fact that nothing has been done to change their current status as gimmicks sequestered to a literal three levels in the entire game. It's one of those changes that will generate more play in the short term while failing to generate long-term replayability, particularly as the new Necramech looks to be pure Mastery fodder.

On 2020-11-14 at 8:03 PM, Savire510 said:

The point is not about Necramechs being 40lvl, the point is that you need to waste 5 formas to get there.

"Waste" is a subjective term.

I would appreciate if ALL of my weapons could get to rank 40.  At least the prime weapons.  I'm no MR slave, I just want to be able to fit all the nifty mods onto my guns.

10 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Welp.

MuNOuDG.jpg

C1Wr3GN.jpg

You reached nmax level and was 30 or higher? Because in the patch it says that if you reached 30, you'll retain the complete MR, so if you reach 40 you are just getting the mod capacity, and should only take you 1 forma...

On 2020-11-14 at 7:58 PM, vanaukas said:

And? If there is no MR involved, and you don't need that extra capacitty, why you care?

I know abiut that in kuva waepons and apracesis, but AFAIK there is no more MR for the necramech and this is purely for min maxers, you got more info about it?

actually necramechs have an additional amount of mastery after 30 as well now. so no. its not just about mod capacity.  5 forma locking off mastery, or from what i hear, focus lenses, its just pretty garbage. i mean thankfully necramechs are (largey) pointless (even if voidrig ult dps is insane) and bonewidow is garbage anyway. its just a really toxic way to pad out a grind. no kuva weapons ive leveled have needed remotely close to 5 forma.  if anything. just let them level to 40 by default. ESPECIALLY necramechs. we'll forma them as necessary. putting a 5 forma wall on 2k mastery is pretty cancer and really makes me regret even coming back to war-farm last month.

13 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

actually necramechs have an additional amount of mastery after 30 as well now. so no. its not just about mod capacity.  5 forma locking off mastery, or from what i hear, focus lenses, its just pretty garbage. i mean thankfully necramechs are (largey) pointless (even if voidrig ult dps is insane) and bonewidow is garbage anyway. its just a really toxic way to pad out a grind. no kuva weapons ive leveled have needed remotely close to 5 forma.  if anything. just let them level to 40 by default. ESPECIALLY necramechs. we'll forma them as necessary. putting a 5 forma wall on 2k mastery is pretty cancer and really makes me regret even coming back to war-farm last month.

Yeah, now that is something you can freely complain because at that time we didn't have any info besides it would reacch 40. 

Personally I don't care, but I also understand your point and you are right, MR shouldn't be in 40 but just in 30, 40 only for the most hardcore builds and that's it, everyone happy

Archived