Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: Arcana bounty mission progress
  • DESCRIPTION: The Juggernaut moves to a spot and does not move from there
  • VISUAL: 
    Spoiler

D21zxhh.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Play the juggernaut stage of these bounties
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The juggernaut finds truffles and makes me rich
  • OBSERVED RESULT: He cries in this corner specifically every time he meets me
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time as far as I could see

5 minutes ago, SpiralSilver said:
  • TYPE: Arcana bounty mission progress
  • DESCRIPTION: The Juggernaut moves to a spot and does not move from there
  • VISUAL: 
      Hide contents

D21zxhh.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Play the juggernaut stage of these bounties
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The juggernaut finds truffles and makes me rich
  • OBSERVED RESULT: He cries in this corner specifically every time he meets me
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time as far as I could see

Same in same spot. Seems to be map problem. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Flagellocanth are not highlighted by Scan Aquatic Lifeforms
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I went fishing in CB, found a surface hot spot and threw in some Processed Fass Residue (I think, whatever wiki said to use). My trusty old pall Oxylus made the other fish white but the Flagellocanth were their normal textures.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Flagellocanth should be white while in rage of Oxylus.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Flagellocanth had normal textures.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It lasted while I was fishing, I only used one bait and maybe five Flagellocanth spawned, they all had their normal textures. All other fish that spawned were white.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Orb Vallis Coildrives firing faster than normal
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Guaranteed when you provoke a moving Coildrive
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Coildrive should be firing its plasma cannons once every three seconds or so. While strong, it doesn't fire their cannons that quickly.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Coildrive's plasma cannons are firing every second, far faster than normal. This allows them to tear apart defense targets (Special Duty Coildrive, Surveillance Drone, and Thermia Fracture Canister) very quickly.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Guaranteed once you provoke a hostile moving Coildrive.

• TYPE: Warframe Ability bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Xaku new recast on his 2 is bugged, that i have the weapons but they dont shoot
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: If someone kills the enemies To fast while caku casts 2 he gets not working guns
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should shoot at enemies
  • OBSERVED RESULT: they didnt shoot enemies
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always if someone is faster in killing the targets

• DESCRIPTION: Bonewidow shield disables melee attacks with Ironbride. Activating the shield or having the shield run out of health disables melee attacks with Ironbride. Ramming with the shield equipped can re-enable melee attacks about 7/10 times. Have experienced as solo, host, and client.
  • REPRODUCTION: 
    • Activate Bonewidow shield ability > activate Ironbride > Melee attack.
    • Activate Ironbride > activate shield ability > melee attack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonewidow should swing Ironbride in normal melee attack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonewidow does nothing despite multiple melee attack inputs. Can use shield ram to re-enable melee attacks with varying degrees of success
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Disabled melee attacks occur 10/10.

• DESCRIPTION: Bonewidow loses abilities to cast abilities or fire archgun after shield is de-activated through loss of health. Normal functionality seems to return after some amount of cooldown (5-10 seconds). Have experienced as solo, host, and client.
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate Bonewidow shield > take enemy damage until shield loses all health > lose ability/weapon functionality
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After losing shield Bonewidow should be able to immediately re-cast shield ability or use any other abilities/archguns.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonewidow does nothing despite multiple melee attack inputs. Can use shield ram to re-enable melee attacks with varying degrees of success
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 10/10

• DESCRIPTION: Bonewidows frame visually collapses/explodes and falls halfway in to the ground after a melee attack after going in and out of operator form with Ironbride active. Have experienced as solo, host, and client.
  • VISUAL: will update later
  • REPRODUCTION: activate Ironbride ability > press 5 to enter operator mode > quickly return to Bonewidow > melee attack.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonewidow should do a normal melee attack after returning from operator form.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonewidow collapses in to the ground and visually disassembles immediately after a melee attack. 

• DESCRIPTION: Post hotfix, Bonewidow continues to not draw Ironbride as client. Have to keep attempting an average of 7-10 times to actually draw the sword.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: be client in a squad > activate Ironbride
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonewidow should draw Ironbride
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonewidow draws no weapon.

• DESCRIPTION: Ironbride not applying mods in mission
  • REPRODUCTION: activate Ironbride > melee attack enemies
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ironbride's damage should reflect the equipped mods
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ironbride's damage reflects base stats

• DESCRIPTION: Vault bounty progress reset after Fass/Vome cycle change when T2 bounty in progress
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete T1 ISO vault bounty > begin T2 ISO vault bounty > while T2 ISO vault bounty is in progress Fass/Vome cycle changes > Complete T2 ISO vault bounty > go to final vault mother to initiate T3 ISO vault bounty
  • EXPECTED RESULT: T3 ISO vault bounty should be available
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only T2 ISO vault bounty is available, while the other vault mothers only have arcana bounties available.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3
    • NOTE - This has always happened the T2 is in progress. If a cycle change occurs while a T1 bounty is active, I've not had my progress reset.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Bonewidows Ironbride is not applying mods.

• VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: activate Ironbride -> hit enemy
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bonewidow should apply mods and do the damage it was previously doing prior to the latest hotfix. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ironbride does the same damage whether modded or not. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens everytime I use Ironbride.

• DESCRIPTION: Bonewidow's IronBride ignoring all mods as well as fashionframe
  • VISUAL: 

XZgTQak.jpg

hNQH8yU.jpg

rqoGbdW.jpg

xlG42qW.jpg

GsecYDo.jpg

mPtVSfq.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Just try to play with it modded as well with any color combination, anywhere u can summon BoneWidow.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: IronBride should work all mods as well as any fashionframe prior to hotfix 29.5.4
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Exalted Weapon is just playing its basic data, ignoring all mods applied on the slots. Also BoneWidow now only summons default color IronBride, ignoring any color taken.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime inside a mission where can play with BoneWidow.

• DESCRIPTION: Completed T1 isolation vault from Mother in Necralisk. Returned to Mother in Necralisk and Arcana T1 bounty wasn't available.
  • REPRODUCTION: 100%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After completing T1 isolation vault i expect to be able to access T1 arcana vault mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I completed T1 isolation vault and because i had to return to the Necralisk to the same Mother to get T1 arcana vault mission, and it wasn't available, as in none were listed at all, i also lost progress towards T2 isolation vault.
    I have no idea which Mother to go to in Cambion Drift to access T1 isolation vault because its always been provided by Mother in the Necralisk.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far have been unable to access Arcana vaults at all, despite having been able to solo ALL the isolation vaults before Deimos Arcana update. And sorry, but i do not want to continue flogging a dead horse to find out if it will rise from the dead, so won't be doing this again until subsequent hotfixes.

Here's another one for Mirage's Hall of Mirrors regarding the new weapons, this one is definitely a glitch.

• TYPE: In-game, Warframe ability and weapon interaction.
  • DESCRIPTION: Hall of Mirror's doppelgangers are not throwing Catabolyst's on-reload bile grenade correctly, they always throw it towards the center of the map, and I mean the dead center, ignoring your crosshair point, and if I weren't in such a small map it would be impossible to tell there is anything relevant about the direction they are being thrown at, in the screenshot bellow, I have a waypoint on the pillar at the center of Simulacrum, so you can tell the direction they are throwing it towards, you can notice a small explosion near the crosshair(the grenade thrown by the main body), and a bigger explosion towards the side(the grenades thrown by the doppelgangers). 
  • VISUAL: TWUOFUf.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Spend some of Catabolyst's ammo, activate Hall of Mirrors, reload Catabolyst.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Doppelgangers should throw the on-reload bile grenade towards the direction of the crosshair.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Doppelgangers throwing the on-reload bile grenade towards the center of the map.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time, once the described conditions are met.

TYPE:

In-Game

DESCRIPTION:

1. The images for Flagellocanth and Lobotriscid are swapped.

2. You cannot add Flagellocanth or Lobotriscid to your aquariums.

VISUAL:

Bug1.jpg

Bug2.jpg

-

Bug3.jpg

REPRODUCTION:

1. Search for "Flagellocanth" or "Lobotriscid" in inventory.

2. Access aquarium vignette and select "Add Fish."

EXPECTED RESULT:

1. Flagellocanth and Lobotriscid would appear with their respective images.

2. I'd be able to select Flagellocanth or Lobotriscid to add to my aquarium.

OBSERVED RESULT: 

1. Flagellocanth and Lobotriscid appear with their images swapped.

2. I cannot select Flagellocanth or Lobotriscid to add to my aquarium.

REPRODUCTION RATE:

Always. (100%)

• DESCRIPTION: Arcana Vault T3 Fissure closures stage, the station to get the lantern spawned on T2 Vault
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Do Arcana Vault T3 Fissure closure stage, the station spawned on T2 Vault (i.e. the marker for it was 2km away).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The station to get the lantern should spawn on T3 as well.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We had to fail the mission. The mission was pretty much bug free since the beginning (T1) and no host migration and nobody left. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happened once. We re-did the mission after we failed it. The fissure stage ran normally. The lantern station also spawned on T3.

• DESCRIPTION: Sigma and Octantis will get stuck using the same attack animation repeatedly. Usually happens with the ground slam/flip animation shown in the attached video but has occurred with other attacks. Happens on both stances as well. In the video below I am only using the e and w keys, I am not specifically causing that specific attack to occur.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/6Nj23vF
  • REPRODUCTION: occurs when melee attacking with any stance and war-frame. Usually when spamming the attack key.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: melee attacks and combos continue as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: one specific attack/animation repeats for every attack.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Idk, usually happens a few times a mission.

• DESCRIPTION: Seal fissures on Deimos vaults (emitter spawns on the first vault (i was running tier 3 rewards for the sporothix parts) (2.2k meters away from the mission third vault) 
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]

p6Tq1P9.png

lAFgifW.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: [play all the insolation vaults and new missions that requires insolation vaults done ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: bugs
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i was just waiting for the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: pretty often.

help us plz!

• DESCRIPTION: When doing the T3 Arcana, we had the stage where we needed to seal up the fissure, only problem was, the Emitter didn't spawn. At first I thought it was delayed, because that happens often with Emitters and Purifiers. After waiting at least 5 minutes, we decided to give up, but before leaving, I noticed a yellow marker, nearly 3000 meters away. So, I put my hypothesis to the test, only to find out, it's true. The Emitter needed for the T3 Arcana has SPAWNED IN THE T2 ARCANA AREA ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE F* MAP!!!
  • VISUAL: This picture shows me standing by the Emitter in T2 Arcana while my other teammates each placed a marker on the fissures in T3 Arcana.t5fH2Pv.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Emitter for T3 Arcana NEEDS to spawn in T3 Arcana!!!
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Emitter for T3 Arcana spawned in T2 Arcana
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First Time

This bug absolutely INFURIATED me to new levels. This bug ALONE makes me want to NEVER play Arcana again. It's a straight-up struggle as it is just to farm this damn sniper that I may never use outside of mastery (because I generally don't use snipers, except with my Banshee), but between finding a solid team that knows what to do (or read english enough to learn how) and constantly getting SMACKED in the face with these bugs; why the hell would I want to do these? Hell, I still don't have the Braton Vandal, nor have I mastered the skateboards, simply because their grind is sooo boring and painfully grate against my patience.

Please fix this, thank you. 😔

• TYPE: In-Game, Middle of 2nd Vault (second time around after clearing it)
  • DESCRIPTION: We cleared the 1st vault twice, noticed the icon for the console with purifying the fissures from the 2nd run of 1st vault never went away. When we went to clear the 2nd vault and ended up with the same mission again, it didn't spawn an console within the 2nd vault but rather considered the console from the first vault to still be active
  • VISUAL: nePcTlI.jpeg
  • REPRODUCTION: I would assume it would be due to the console still thinking it's active then moving onto the next mission with the icon still being there
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The console icon appropriately disappearing and not being considered 'active'
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We had no way to complete this mission due to when you grab the item to close the fissure, it's time sensitive and it's not possible to clear over 1700m before it dies. This mission was not abandonable manually either, and we had to simply leave the entire map. The picture included shows the waypoints where the current fissures were and as you can see it thinks the purifying console is well over 1700m away.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: NA, First time running into this but it's a pretty game breaking bug. 

• DESCRIPTION: The gimmick of the Sporothrix (the viral explosion) only applies on target impact, not target hit (wording?). This means that punch through making the projectile travel through an enemy will prevent the explosion from triggering on that enemy. This is a similar situation to rocket launchers, where punch through makes them useless.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip various amounts of punch through on Sporothrix and compare results.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Using significant punch through does not break the gimmick in most situations. The viral explosion should happen on all enemies hit.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: With significant amount of punch through, the viral explosion effectively does not happen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) STILL has level 30 and 60 capacity. (even after use on every open world)
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) should now have max level 40 and 80 capacity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 5 Forma + Reactor Necramech(everything applied before Arcana Update) still has level 30 and 60 capacity.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:

• DESCRIPTION: When Bonewidow has Morgha equipped, any mastery gained for Bonewidow or Morgha is lost during a host migration during the Deimos Isloation Vault run.
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to gain experience with Bonewidow and Morgha while not a party leader and experience a host migration.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: After the host migration, I expect the mastery gained for both pieces of equipment to remain the same as before the host migration.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After the host migration, the mastery level for said pieces of equipment reverted to their levels at the start of the bounty.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It appears that this happens every time after the first host migration within a vault bounty mission. If there is a second migration during the same mission, the bug isn't reproduced.

• DESCRIPTION: Not able to use waypoint while in a Necramech. It's 50/50 chance of getting it, but when I do get it I'm not able to use waypoint while in the Necramech or Warframe. 
  • REPRODUCTION: The only thing I could think of is playing Bonewidow and play an Isolation/Arcana Vault mission. Transference in and out between Necramech/Operator/Warframe then try to waypoint an objective.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to use waypoint
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pressing G and no waypoint marked.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens way too often.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• DESCRIPTION: Not able to get to the menu after pressing ESC. Have to tell my teammates to start the match since I couldn't access my menu.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Isolation/Arcana Vault missions. Use Necramech throughout the mission, transference from Warframe to operator to Necramech. Play the mission essentially.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Able to press ESC to access menu.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pressing ESC does nothing. Menu won't show up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50-60%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• DESCRIPTION: Affinity booster is not being applied to Necramech. At the end of the mission, my Bonewidow rank was 32. When I checked the arsenal to apply a forma to it, I notice my rank was 30 and not 32. I'm sure Ironbride is affected as well.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a mission with affinity booster applied. Use necramech to get XP then finish the mission and go back to the Necralisk. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity booster is being applied correctly to Necramech
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Affinity booster XP is lost and not applied after finishing the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Entrati Family Standing reset to neutral and Daily standing Max Cap don't reset after 24hr
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION:   NA
  • EXPECTED RESULT: hotfix user data missing from  "Steam Game luncher"
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Entrati Family Standing reset to neutral and Daily standing Max Cap don't reset after 24hr
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: this only happen in this hotfix update

Archived