Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Xaku's Gaze halts progression in defense missions
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/667854520197447697/780183429588975626/2020-11-22_11-01-41.mkv
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Xaku's gaze in defense missions. When tested, this only happens when there are more than 1 person in the squad, and only on wave 4. (i haven't gone beyond 5 waves yet
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Missions should progress smoothly when Xaku's 3 is active, not have to wait until the ability ends to go onto the next wave
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Defense stops at wave 4 (haven't gone beyond 5 waves) and won't continue till the gaze'd enemies die
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It occurred in steel path defense missions at wave 4 when I played with other people, and occurs about 75% of the time. I noticed it on Sedna: Hydron and Pluto: Outer-Terminus most recently.

A simple fix would be the ability to cancel his 3rd ability

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cryptilex spawned with nexifera can spawn in the ceiling above the nexifera
  • VISUAL: C7A983F7700FFECB76F9CAC2607BDEE966F6F2AB
  • REPRODUCTION: Find a nexifera, most commonly in the large cave to the west of the necralisk entrance where there's a  surface you can stand on above the nexifera in the cave 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Cryptilex are spawned below the nexifera and can be tranquilized and captured or killed by the nexifera
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The cryptilex are in the ceiling and unable to be accessed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: less than 5% of the nexiferea spawns from what I've seen.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Nexifera hit with ivara sleep arrow are sometimes not able to be captured.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Use ivara sleep arrow on a nexifera while it isn't at the ceiling
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Nexifera falls to the ground and is able to be captured
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nexifera is still in it's upright "awake" pose, not the tranquilized pose and must either have the sleep effect wear off fully or be shot with a dart to capture
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% since I started noticing this with nexifera in the middle of a drop or climb animation, though I've only seen it with vermillion so far.  Not sure if the nexifera type has any affect, just only recall seeing it with the vermillions.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault progress block
  • REPRODUCTION: Was doing the Seal Fissure bounty. First two fissures went fine, then the game stopped registering me killing the spawned enemies with the others. Timer runs out, sealed fissures remain 2/5. Several attempts made no difference.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Actually made it this far once. The next issue blocked me even sooner.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault progress block
  • REPRODUCTION: Started Isolation Vault bounty. Wyrm cycle shifted from Vome to Fass during the kill Necramech phase. Wyrm cycles allegedly shouldn't be an influence on Vault progression anymore, but when I left the vault and talked to Mother right outside to start the sealing fissures part, it wouldn't let me. Stated the Isolation Vault had to be cleared first, and that bounty did not show as completed. Can only assume the wyrm cycle reset was still happening.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried once.

BoneWidow is a hot mess right now. the exalted weapon barely works, 50% of the time it does the animation for pulling out the sword but the sword never appears and you can't attack. Sometimes it pulls out the sword but just refuses to attack. Feels like most of the time it doesnt even work.

The first ability does barely any damage even on lower levels and it takes like 20 tries to hit a target.

BUG #1
TYPE: Deimos New Isolation Vault Bounty Stage Objective Problems with Nekros

DESCRIPTION: During the new isolation vault bounty stages Nekros' summoned Shadows count as real enemies for the mission logic when you have to clear an area of enemies. This affects multiple bounty stage types. It's possible that more bounty stages have similar logic issues as I have not tested every single possible bounty mission with Nekros.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: 
Both of these were reproduced during solo play. Two of the new isolation vault bounty stages produced problems:
1. The bounty stage where you have to defend an area to gain control and the percentage counter ticks down from 100%.
Nekros' summoned Shadow minions count as real enemies and speed up the control loss rate easily failing the objective despite constantly killing enemies.

2. The bounty stage where you have to cleanse the mist by closing fissures. After bringing the purifier charge to a fissure in the ground, you have to kill nearby enemies to stop them from reopening it. Nekros' Shadow minions count as enemies so the objective doesn't complete (the timer keeps ticking and the fissure is not considered closed) as long as you have Shadows alive even if you kill every enemy spawned.

EXPECTED RESULT: Nekros' summoned Shadows don't count as enemies for the game to check if no enemies remained alive during bounty objectives.

OBSERVED RESULT: Nekros' summoned Shadows count as living enemies for the game and block/interfere with completing objectives during the new bounty stages.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This happened 100% of the time I played with Nekros in Solo mode.

BUG#2

TYPE: Deimos New Isolation Vault Bounty Stage Objective Problem

DESCRIPTION: Some of the new isolation vault bounty stages start with an objective to reach a general area indicated with a large yellow circle on the minimap before the bounty progresses. IF the player is already in this area before the bounty starts, the player has to leave the area then come back for the game to register that the player has reached the area.

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: 
0. Do the new isolation vault bounty stages normally.
1. Finish a bounty stage. IF the next bounty's first objective is to get to an area and this area happens to be on top of the player already, the game fails to register that the player is already in the area. (One example is the bounty stage "Defend the area", before the "Control Status" 100% indicator is displayed the player first has to get near the area.)

EXPECTED RESULT: The game recognizes when a player is already in an objective area if that new area happens to spawn where the player already is.

OBSERVED RESULT: The game fails to recognize that the player is already in the area and the bounty stage progression is blocked until the player leaves the area and comes back.

REPRODUCTION RATE: This happened 100% of the time I played in Solo mode with these type of bounty stages.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Firing Morgha results in multishot consuming extra ammo
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Fire Morgha with multishot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 1 ammo consumed per shot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 1-2 shots consumed on ground and 3-4 shots consumed in space
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

The new Deimos Isolation Vault Arcana Bounty mission "Source of the Mist" breaks and becomes unfinishable at any time during the mission if you do not wait for mission dialogue to complete before beginning to work on the mission objectives - this includes a) picking up the emitter, b) using the emitter on fissures, c) killing enemies spawned by the sealing of the fissure. Each time, if you want to make sure the mission works, you have to wait for long stretches of dialogue to complete. Leaving the squad after the mission has bugged out (i.e. host migration) breaks the mission even worse. This mission stage is already twice too long so a fix is very necessary!

Some pickups are 1 person only right now and are not shared with the squad - the first to pick up gets them all. This applies to Scintillants and the material from the Deimos Arcana Polyp-Hog, at the very least. Whether Scintillants are host only right now or can be only picked up by one person remains to be seen, but our host has said he's seen four scintillants already and we are yet to see one.

Additionally, is Cetus Wisp logic erroneously being applied to Scintillants? Some players have seen them disappear in thin air and not been able to pick them up.

Client players piloting their nechramecs are currently able to vacuum and carry (but not pick up) other player's resource drops items. The items are stored within the Nechramech and can be picked up by the other player once they come close enough.

• TYPE: Riven modding
  • DESCRIPTION: Cernos Rivens cannot be applied to the new weapon Proboscis Cernos
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to equip suitable Cernos riven to the new Cernos weapon. Cannot be even found in mods
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All time

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Infinite fall through terrain
  • VISUAL: aBhQ2Dz.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I bullet jumped up onto a hill-top and called K-Drive, using Gear 6 shortcut (I have my K-Drive in Gear 6 slot)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have mounted my K-Drive
  • OBSERVED RESULT: endless fall through terrain, until mission failed, which fortunately was quite soon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened to me once so far, but I haven't been using my K-Drive for long, only a couple of days or so.

Type: In-game

Description: Deimos Leaper is missing from Deimos. It was added to the codex this patch, but is not present anywhere in the open world. One user on the wiki mentions they used to spawn in the toxic tunnels mission but stopped spawning as far back as September. Please return them so their codex entry is possible.

Visual: a1a663w.jpg

Reproduction: Go to Deimos.

Expected Result: There are Deimos Leapers.

Observed Result: There are no Deimos Leapers.

Reproduction Rate: 100%.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Power Throw [mod] does not produce buff icon on the top of the screen after doing a throwing attack
  • VISUAL: N\A, no icon
  • REPRODUCTION: Repeated throwing in simulacrum, tried in both hitting targets and not hitting targets
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Suppose to be an indicator to tell the buff/ time remianing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No icon, unable to say if the mod works or not
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% atm

————————————————

Second bug report:

• DESCRIPTION: When using the Secondary + Glaive combination and doing throwing, the glaive is unable to trigger explosion during mid-flight.
  • VISUAL: N\A
  • REPRODUCTION: Tried with both "with secondary" and "without secondary"
  • EXPECTED RESULT: With no further indication in wiki and in-game, the glaive should perform a throw explosion when manually detonate
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Using the glaive without secondary has proved to be alright for detonation in the air; the Secondary + Glaive cannot seems to trigger it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% atm

• DESCRIPTION: Isolation Vault fast travel exit locks warframe
  • VISUAL: N\A
  • REPRODUCTION: Wukong with clone active and non host (unknown about host with team; works solo). Team starts next mission (Isolation Vault Tier or New Isolation Vault Bounty after clear) while using the fast travel or before using the fast travel.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player should be able to travel without locking character.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Player unable to use abilities, melee, nor switch to operator. Primary and secondary weapons still work but can't reload until clip empties. Player must die to correct bug or abandon mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% atm (3/3 tries)

Note: this may apply to channeling abilities in general and might correct itself without death wipe in frames that can drain energy (untested).

2 hours ago, serq89 said:
  • TYPE: Riven modding
  • DESCRIPTION: Cernos Rivens cannot be applied to the new weapon Proboscis Cernos
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to equip suitable Cernos riven to the new Cernos weapon. Cannot be even found in mods
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All time

This isn't a bug, the Proboscis Cernos is NOT a "variant" of the Cernos for Rivens, it is an entirely different weapon. You can't use Cernos rivens on the Mutalist Cernos either, or Quanta rivens on Mutalist Quanta.

Is it strange given the name? Yes. Is it consistent? Arguably.

• DESCRIPTION: Cannot use Shedu while holding onto data mass etc
  • VISUAL: nil
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Shedu and pick up a data mass etc
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shedu should be able to be used when holding data mass etc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Every time after picking up a data mass etc, Shedu will be switched to secondary weapon instead.

Not sure its really a bug, but didnt know where else to post it:

• TYPE: Xaku Grasp of Lohk
  • DESCRIPTION: With update to GoL in Arcana, if you are at max guns, you can no longer re-cast the ability to refresh the timer. This also means you can no longer use the ability to disarm enemies if you have max guns stolen. Its led to a considerable drop in his endurance.
  • VISUAL: N/S
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Grasp of Lohk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Allow the 'Topping up' of GoL guns to replace older instances.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A, see description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

2 hours ago, kyori said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot use Shedu while holding onto data mass etc
  • VISUAL: nil
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Shedu and pick up a data mass etc
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shedu should be able to be used when holding data mass etc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Every time after picking up a data mass etc, Shedu will be switched to secondary weapon instead.

Not a bug. While this initially worked, issues developed because a lot of code assumed that all primary weapons were two-handed. We disabled this to avoid more complicated problems.

33 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Not sure its really a bug, but didnt know where else to post it:

• TYPE: Xaku Grasp of Lohk
  • DESCRIPTION: With update to GoL in Arcana, if you are at max guns, you can no longer re-cast the ability to refresh the timer. This also means you can no longer use the ability to disarm enemies if you have max guns stolen. Its led to a considerable drop in his endurance.
  • VISUAL: N/S
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Grasp of Lohk
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Allow the 'Topping up' of GoL guns to replace older instances.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A, see description.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Not a bug. Xaku cannot recast Grasp while being fully supplied with guns. The intended use for this power is that you will use it to amplify your firepower with auto-guns, not to be a superior cheaper version of Loki's Radial Disarm.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Not a bug. Xaku cannot recast Grasp while being fully supplied with guns. The intended use for this power is that you will use it to amplify your firepower with auto-guns, not to be a superior cheaper version of Loki's Radial Disarm.

Then the bug is losing all your ghost-guns when you recast it when under max guns and with no enemies nearby.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Not a bug. While this initially worked, issues developed because a lot of code assumed that all primary weapons were two-handed. We disabled this to avoid more complicated problems.

So why in the patch note there is this: Fixed being forced to drop the Datamass when swapping to the Shedu.

That sentence means we won't drop the datamass when we swap to Shedu, right? Meaning Shedu can be used while holding datamass... and that should mean Shedu should not be able to swap out to secondary when we pick up datamass. Hmm... this is complicated lol

Anyway, datamass is still being forced to drop when I swap to Shedu from my secondary... and that made throwing the bait to the monster door won't work after swapping to Shedu and it bugged out unable to progress.

• DESCRIPTION: Color Correction visual setting is broken on PC and doesn't work at all, it used to "give accuracy to the scene (exposure, white balance, etc.)", it also had an added layer of giving certain warframe abilities "effects" as in color filters that let you know an ability of active such as Loki's Invisibility gives a yellow-ish filter, Valkyr's Hysteria turned the whole screen orange, Limbo's rift had light blue/white washed out filter. Now it all looks the same with and without the setting because it's not working.

Now for some effects it's a good thing it's gone because they were annoying and made your eyes hurt, but for some it's not so good because I can't tell if I'm in the rift with Limbo or not. But the rest is all bad, because those native effects of the Color Correction setting were really good and ever since it broke, the whole game looks washed out and lifeless.
  • VISUAL: I don't have screenshots from before the update that can give appropriate feedback, just check it out.
  • REPRODUCTION: Turn on the game on PC.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It's suppose to work.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It doesn't work.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It's always broken.

Followup bounty for isolation vault can require killing enemies to maintain control.
Except then often there aren't enough enemies spawning to even avoid failing the bounty completely....

This is also an issue for control bounties elsewhere but at least with those enough enemies spawn to not fail completely, even if you are penalised for not hitting the bonus objective because insufficient enemies even spawned...

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Host migration always resets necramech's received EXP, effectively reseting all rank progress in that session.
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: When you are the client, and the hosts decides to leave or some problem causes host migration.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All exp should be maintaned.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All exp is lost.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (all the times where there is a host migration)

Archived