Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos: Arcana - Bug Report Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: 

Nidus loses stack counter if Virulence gets replaced with helminith. Decided to change his 1 for fire blast, since Larva can acquire stacks now. Stack UI dissappeared. But stacks were still ticking, since after few kills I got to use my 3 and 4. Changed for airburst, still no counter. And 3 and 4 working.

• VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/PgOymiu
  • REPRODUCTION: Replace Virulence with subsumed ability
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should see stacks
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They were gone
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• DESCRIPTION: Bonewidow Necramech affinity lost on Host Migration
  • VISUAL: No need.
  • REPRODUCTION: Join a mission as client and use The Bonewidow Necramech, disconnect the host to trigger the migration.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity is saved after Host Migration
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Affinity lost. Just lost 200k affinity due to Host Migration
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to put new Deimos fish into tank despite having fish in inventory.
  • VISUAL: FDE01B992D9EEE0FEDE96D3E6B939A499D0335F70902410AB67445335EFB80A79F450743CCD1221F
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time I interact with orbiter personal quarters console
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Show fish in in selection screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No fish appears in selection screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: [Level 40 - 50 Isolation Vault (Tier 2)] start after [Level 30 - 40 Arcana Isolation Vault].
VISUAL: (excuse me. this steam screenshot.)

B2AA9813D6CE50AC465C839465298979A3F13017

REPRODUCTION: maybe Occurs when performing a mission to block a crack with Arcana Isolation Vault.
EXPECTED RESULT: Isolation Vault (Tier 2) Door open.
OBSERVED RESULT: This emitter can't throw.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I do not understand.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Esophages become noninteractable if you die while trying to hold-to-activate one.

VISUAL: Warframe0061.jpg

(note: this image was taken using F6 so the whole UI was hidden anyway.)

REPRODUCTION: It happens when dying while trying to hold-to-interact with an Esophage.

EXPECTED RESULT: The Esophages should still be interactable after this death condition.

OBSERVED RESULT: Dying while trying to hold-to-interact with the Esophages in Isolation Vaults disables all Esophages from being interactable.  The UI elements for interaction also become invisible.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Not known, I didn't have time to try to replicate this bug.

• DESCRIPTION: During opening the iso vault bounty, reactive crystals that have to be charged by Loid to open the vault can spawn in two different parts of the vault, making the bounty last much longer than before even with increased Loid's speed
  • REPRODUCTION: Do the iso vault bounty, enter the crystal charging stage, watch Loid go for 200m walk to charge a crystal in another part of the vault
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All crystals should spawn only in one part of the vault where the pathway to the vault gate is
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crystals can spawn in both parts of the vault, and i'm not sure if the order is random, so it might be possible to have a bounty where Loid flies back and forth between vault parts to charge one crystal at a time. I can't confirm this one since i haven't opened many vaults after the update  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Most of the time

• DESCRIPTION: Went to craft the new infested K-Drive parts, but the Gristlebuck and Nodulite parts do not appear in the foundry
  • VISUAL: 

2AUuyb0.pngQx3Qe28.png

NWdyaUM.pngQ0d4D2S.png

• REPRODUCTION: Go into the foundry and see if the items are there when the blueprint is owned
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Parts should be there to craft
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Parts not available to craft
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, even after restarting the game

On 2020-11-20 at 4:24 AM, Finnelis said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed all the Grandmother races but only got 3 parts (Gristlebuck, Nodulite, and Steeba) none of which are showing in the foundry. 
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Try completing the race. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have gotten all four BP, and they should show in the foundry under the "modular" category. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only got 3 BP out of 4, none of which are showing in the foundry. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I can never see the BP in the foundry (so 100%). Can't say if other people can get Feverspine to actually drop.  I tried the races that didn't give me loot multiple times and they never dropped me anything. 

Feverspine drops from Dead Drop Race, cambion drift racing has rotation like orb vallis.

I can confirm that the blueprints don't appears in the foundry, I can only see the feverspine blueprint. All the other three blueprints are in my inventory, but not in the foundry.

• DESCRIPTION: in toxin survival stage at Vault Deimos Bounty, Infested carrying anti-toxin started spawning on the other side of the door that blocks your path
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Randomly on Vault Bounties
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They all must spawn in the area you have to survive in
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some of the enemies been either stuck in textures or stayed behind the closed mouth-door
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ~30% ?

• DESCRIPTION: Acolytes don't spawn in Steel Path Uranus submersible missions.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a Steel Path submersible mission on Uranus for more than 5 minutes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Acolytes spawning in Uranus submersible missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Acolytes not spawning in Uranus submersible missions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

• DESCRIPTION: Deimos fish sometimes swims under the ground textures(NOT exocryn)
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: Randomly happens while fishing, using fish dye suggested to see the fish clearly through textures
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fish either flies over the exocryn or swims in it, but doesn't fall under the ground
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fish hides under the ground and you can chase it 30 meters afar the nearest exocryn river/lake without any possible way to hit it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: ~10% ?

The new infested Kdrive parts don't show up in foundry to be built so I can't make the new kdrive.

The new orbiter colors are off...when I put a golden tint in some sections it turns the new sections added pink instead of golden. specially noticeable in the front

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: after hacking a Special Duty Coildrive, roaming Coildrives can crash into it and deal way too much damage, Taking out both the shild and almost all of it's health (left it on about 200 health from full). The only solution seemed to be to be powerful enough to one-shot the coildrive before it could crash into the defence target. The roaming coil drive would also drive over the player meaning destruction was the only option. This massively increased the difficulty of what should have been a level 10 bounty.
VISUAL: NA
REPRODUCTION: This was specifically on the software subterfuge bounty (level range 10-30). It was also dependant on a roaming coildrive spawning in.
EXPECTED RESULT: A significant but not insurmountable amount of damage.
OBSERVED RESULT: It kills me to complain about an awesome quality of life improvement like things crashing into you, but I twice failed this level 10 bounty when using level 30 equipment because after the defence target was crashed into, it only took a couple of random shots for the Special Duty Coildrive to be destroyed.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It does require the roaming coil drive to spawn in and be traveling in the correct direction. Occured twice, but when trying to reproduce, the coil drives spawned in driving away from the defence target or not at all.

TYPE : In-Game Deimos Vaults

DESCRIPTION : Third bounty, the first necramech I fought lost his 2 arms, yes both of them, and his left arm raeppeared every time I destroyed it.

VISUAL : None

REPRODUCTION : Third bounty, the first necramech I fought lost his 2 arms, yes both of them, and his left arm raeppeared every time I destroyed it. I saw the little flames coming out of his shoulders, both of them yes, and his left arm reappeared as if it taunted me. I was still alone with octavia.

EXPECTED RESULT : His left arm should have been broken, for good !

OBSERVED VAULT :  His left arm had an infinite number of lives (I broke it 7-8 times !)

REPRODUCTIVE RATE : Did it only once.

• TYPE: In-game, mission
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing a daily Steel Path Incursion on Ophelia, Uranus. The timer was at 0, and I went to the extraction, but could not extract alone.
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to a Survival Steel Path Incursion, wait until the timer reaches 0, head to the extraction point without the whole group.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should start a solo extraction timer, like normal survival missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It simply stayed at 1/4, like old Survival missions before solo extract was added. I was held hostage by the other players for another 10 minutes because they wanted to wait for an acolyte to spawn even though we had already finished the mission and weren't getting any more rewards.

TYPE: In game
DESCRIPTION: With the release it was stated that;

Necramechs will now increase max level by 2 for each Forma applied, up to Rank 40

I have 9 forma on my Voidrig, and it has only gone to level 35 - it seems to be only apply 1 level per each of the 5 forma.
REPRODUCTION: Have Necramach with 5+ forma prior to the update.
EXPECTED RESULT: The Necramech should have advanced to level 40.
OBSERVED RESULT: The Necramech only advanced to level 35.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It is a constant.

il y a 56 minutes, AntawnMary a dit :

TYPE : In-Game Deimos Vaults

DESCRIPTION : Third bounty, the first necramech I fought lost his 2 arms, yes both of them, and his left arm raeppeared every time I destroyed it.

VISUAL : None

REPRODUCTION : Third bounty, the first necramech I fought lost his 2 arms, yes both of them, and his left arm raeppeared every time I destroyed it. I saw the little flames coming out of his shoulders, both of them yes, and his left arm reappeared as if it taunted me. I was still alone with octavia.

EXPECTED RESULT : His left arm should have been broken, for good !

OBSERVED VAULT :  His left arm had an infinite number of lives (I broke it 7-8 times !)

REPRODUCTIVE RATE : Did it only once.

Well, this is worse than I thought, now on the second bounty I killed one necramech, and on the second one both of his arms reappeared several times. I'm done doing this update alone, this is a dead end 🙃

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Fishing in Cambion with Ebisu Spear. Hold/Aiming pose gets permanently locked, unable to move.
  • REPRODUCTION: Don't know, was doing the usual fishing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Throwing spear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not throw spear, UI aim sight and UI bugged out like it's zooming in and out repeatedly
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time.

Game breaking bug, Had to quit mission, could not move, could not swap weapons, could not use any skills. Only in-game menus worked. Using "/unstuck/" just moved me out of the water onto land with no result. Lost Half hour of rare fishing/hunting...

• DESCRIPTION: Entering VoidRig
  • VISUAL: VoidRig disappears leaving only the "Husk Visible"
  • REPRODUCTION: Entering/Exiting rig while host is laggy
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Entering/Exiting rig
  • OBSERVED RESULT: VoidRig disappeared, along with weapons. Cannot use any skill, and trapped in Voidrig. Was able to "exit the VoidRig by letting enemies destroy it. Tried entering the VoidRig again afterwards, but same bug. However when the VoidRig was destroyed this time, All UI disappeared, and could not get back into my Warframe.  No buttons worked except forward, backward, left and right.  Could not even ALT-F4, and trapped in instance till the PUG finished mission.  
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time

Game breaking, lost over an Hour of rewards doing Arcana ISO Vaults, did not receive any bounty awards.

• DESCRIPTION: Invisible walls in Gian Point (maybe all node) what block Railjack to move. Near by the ruined towers.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: Always. I try restart mission, reboot game, through DOJO, but anything have no effect
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I can move through empty space around the ruined towers by Railjack.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Invisible walls blocked Railjack. I notice Crewship blocked too.

• DESCRIPTION: Bonewidow exaltet Irobride cant attack anymore and shuts down skills
  • VISUAL:  -
  • REPRODUCTION: If u use Bonewidows Exaltet Weapon and get in an Frost Eximus bubbel ore Hard Slow from some Infestet Trops
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Well if i go in an Bubbel ore get an Slow Attack speed down
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bonewidow cant attack any more Shut down activ skills and u cant use them 4 a while
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 from 5 times if i get an slow it happends on Infestet trops (like the webslinger) and almost ever in Eximus Frost Bubbels

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Nychus MOA is missing its neck
  • VISUAL: 4oD7DGw.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: This is a Nychus MOA with all the parts that belong to that set. As you can see, the neck is missing and instead the head is directly stuck on top of the body.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There is normally a short neck on which the head rests and moves.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Neck is gone, head is stuck directly to the body.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

• TYPE: In-Game, Deimos
  • DESCRIPTION: Lobotriscid and also Myxostomata have very buggy hit boxes. I swear I've hit them spot on dozens of times, sometimes point blank, but the spear just passes right through them.
  • REPRODUCTION: Just fish
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To hit the fish
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Spear went straight through
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Yes

Archived