Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone seen a Jugulus Eximus yet?

anarchy753

I just spent around 30 minutes flying around the drift and of the hundreds that spawned not one was an eximus.

During bounties on the surface almost no eximus spawn at all, let alone Jugulus, and I even farmed "collect the samples" until I got timed out and not a single eximus of any kind spawned once.

The Jugulus are so rare underground that it doesn't seem worth farming it there.

Anyone seen one, any hints on how to get them out?

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

Did you try out the steel path bounties?

Last I tried those, we got swarmed by jugulus one-shotting people left, right and center. I'd almost swear those were eximus.

I considered it but decided against it. Like I said, when trying farming bounties even the highest non SP one, the eximus units dropped to 0. Roaming enemy groups seem guaranteed to have an eximus now, but it's never been a Jugulus for me, and there's lots in the vaults where Jugulus almost never spawn, but they seem to not spawn in bounties, probably because it was overlooked to add them to the spawns since they've never just not added eximus until later before.

6 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Still not sure if the missing codex entry is Jugulus Eximus or Jugulus Rex. Have the rest done but there's also an incomplete entry(2, must be normal + eximus) between Deimos saxum rex and Deimos tendril drone. Anyone have these yet??

If you need to check, you can go to the simulacrum. It lists the enemies you can't spawn because you haven't scanned them fully.

The ones you're mentioning are Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa/Eximus which have been in the codex since Deimos launched, but they don't exist.

6 часов назад, Skaleek сказал:

Still not sure if the missing codex entry is Jugulus Eximus or Jugulus Rex. Have the rest done but there's also an incomplete entry(2, must be normal + eximus) between Deimos saxum rex and Deimos tendril drone. Anyone have these yet??

maybe it is saxum eximus?

1 hour ago, Merrcenary said:

maybe it is saxum eximus?

No i have saxum eximus.

1 hour ago, anarchy753 said:

The ones you're mentioning are Deimos Swarm Mutalist Moa/Eximus which have been in the codex since Deimos launched, but they don't exist.

Well, those two and the jugulus eximus are the only ones I havent managed to obtain. I've checked most places i can think of. Including new bounties, iso vaults, SP bounties, etc.

1 hour ago, nerfinator6 said:

Probably not even in game TBH, DE removed a few deimos entries for enemies that didn't spawn, instead of, you know, actually making them spawn.

I think they were more placeholders for stuff like the splitter that accidentally got by.

Ok I officially think something is either completely broken here, or they've set the spawn rate/conditions so incredibly low that it's basically impossible to find one on purpose.

I spent another hour flying around the plains to their spawn points (there's about 8 that spawn every lap) and none were eximus. I then repeated that in Steel Path, same results.

I've tried bounties, none spawn.

I just spent over an hour in the "Infested Mist" section of a bounty letting the enemies repeatedly reseal a fissure just to keep opening it to spawn Jugulus and not one came out as an eximus.

This is the only non-bugged enemy left in my codex so this is incredibly frustrating. What is the point in adding an eximus for them in the first place if no regular player can ever reasonably expect to see one, let alone the three needed for scans. It happened already with the Jackal Eximus which only spawns during a thermia event, at the maximum canisters, while you're balancing on one toe and playing at midnight on the solstice.

There is no need for specific eximus enemies to be impossibly rare other than to torment players who want to fill their codex. They don't have special drops, they aren't particularly difficult to kill compared to the regular variety, why can't they just work like every other eximus?

2 hours ago, anarchy753 said:

There is no need for specific eximus enemies to be impossibly rare other than to torment players who want to fill their codex. They don't have special drops, they aren't particularly difficult to kill compared to the regular variety, why can't they just work like every other eximus?

I feel your pain. For the Jackal Eximus, I've spent countless hours soloing thermia factures trying to get a single scan.

15 hours ago, Skaleek said:

I feel your pain. For the Jackal Eximus, I've spent countless hours soloing thermia factures trying to get a single scan.

Yeah I only finished Jackal Eximus this week. I was putting it off since there were so many bugged entries but since all the Vapos ships appear I lost my excuse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived