Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: November 30 - December 4

[DE]Helen
Message added by Digressive,

The Braton Vandal Receiver Twitch Drop is being re-run next week on Tuesday 8th December due to Twitch experiencing a site-wide outage.

So many people saying they didn't get the drop after "watching the entire stream". It's obvious they didn't watch the entire stream, otherwise they already knew that nobody got the drop due to a twitch malfunction and that the drop will be given during another stream next week to make up for it.

Il y a 2 heures, (PSN)Mofojokers a dit :

DE we have been robbed of two parts so far WHAT the heck???.

Hello ! Well we are not "robbed" of anything because it's free given drops , BUT it's really frustrating when it's not working and DE keeps silent about it .......

They could easily fix it , by a lot of different methods , let's give them a little time  , if they do care about their community , they will do something  

While I understand the issue is in twitches end, not DE, this is an issue that needs looking at. I'm a UK based player, as such the livestreams are at odd hours for me, usually during my work shift or extremely late night,so I have to make a real effort to get on and watch them. Losing out on a drop due to a server issue is bad enough, finding out the only "fix" is for the part to be reallocated to ANOTHER stream I may or may not be able to see AND that drop being needed to make the rest of the week's drops worth it is just a pain in the rear

1 hour ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

So many people saying they didn't get the drop after "watching the entire stream". It's obvious they didn't watch the entire stream, otherwise they already knew that nobody got the drop due to a twitch malfunction and that the drop will be given during another stream next week to make up for it.

Yeah, this baffles me as well. The issue with Twitch drops was a reoccurring issue talked about during the stream, multiple times, especially near the end. Danielle felt bad about it, Megan was looking into it, it was established to be a Twitch issue specifically. Danielle conveyed that Megan would look for a solution next week. 

Also to clarify, I understand and sympathise with people who struggle to catch the streams, because work, timezones and other commitments and issues, and those that may have to try figure out work arounds, so open it up, and go AFK and so expect to get a drop (I have a stream thats on 3 am my time), so they "watched the stream" in that sense, by the phrasing could be more accurate and we could ask if there were any issues, in which case someone who did watch the stream, could mention what we have. 

Issue was with Twitch, Megan will probably try to look for a way to help out next week. It will be okay!! 

3 hours ago, (PSN)Abassael said:

This.

Also, I'm starting to get tired of all the complaints in this forum. Smallest thing goes wrong, people immediately jumps to blame DE.

Railjack is not fun, okay i agree. Conservation is not fun, it's no longer a secret. But not EVERYONE need to make new threads and whine about DE's incompetence everytime something even goes slightly off the rails.

I get it, DE is not the best developer out there, and warframe is a bug-invested game. But all these complaining only creates a pessimistic situation around the game.

Just like the gentleman above me has pointed out: all these people complaining about drops didn't even know that megan will rerun the drop next week. They just complain because it's what everybody else are doing. Complaining is the "cool thing to do" in this forum. I'm starting to question the competence of people in this forum.

24 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

This.

Also, I'm starting to get tired of all the complaints in this forum. Smallest thing goes wrong, people immediately jumps to blame DE.

Railjack is not fun, okay i agree. Conservation is not fun, it's no longer a secret. But not EVERYONE need to make new threads and whine about DE's incompetence everytime something even goes slightly off the rails.

I get it, DE is not the best developer out there, and warframe is a bug-invested game. But all these complaining only creates a pessimistic situation around the game.

Just like the gentleman above me has pointed out: all these people complaining about drops didn't even know that megan will rerun the drop next week. They just complain because it's what everybody else are doing. Complaining is the "cool thing to do" in this forum. I'm starting to question the competence of people in this forum.

Because it's better and easy to complain than just wait and have faith.
No, people are unsatisfied with everything.

Archived