Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP!!!! CANNOT DO LVL 30 TEST!

---No-Mercy---

Question

I've done about 50 runs.... all fail.....

I don't know how people do this but I simply cannot do this....

I need to know what people are using to kill things and what Warframe is best, Loki is ok, Mesa sucks! Nyx Sucks even more.

I'm using melee but killing bosses takes to long.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

22 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

@---No-Mercy--- now that you finally are a true master. Can you please upload a video of your run? It would be a huge help for others to show that everyone (no matter the conditions) can do it. And I'm also interested.^^

Just to clarify. I'm not even 25 years old. My playstile is very likely the complete opposite of yours. Just to show off how I did the mission the first time:^^

Normally I use my bow and my fourth ability much more. Here it wasn't needed.

I didn't tape it... sorry

@ES-Flinter damn you, :) you made me pull out my Zaw after years in the cupboard I built it years ago (2nd one I built)  just took it for a run in SP Corpus, it decimated. https://overframe.gg/build/121042/ this build was what I thought at the time seemed ok, I didn't know about all this calculation stuff. Changed mods over the years getting them.

Haha two Stalkers turned up in the mission both dispatched with my WINGINIT. Got it's name on the day I built it because I was using the arcane Exodia Contagion back then, it did some awesome damage it was like throwing a sword BOMB. 

Edit:
Should add, I was doing the Steel Path alerts to keep my SE stocks high.

5 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

I'm realizing now that I forget to implent steel charge and the stealth multipler into the calculations. The damage from a normal attack would increase from 65k to 517k and a heavy attack from 6.6mil. to 52mil. .

With a bit of luck I'm able to beat the starchart with it. ^^

HAHAHAAAHAHAAHHA love it 😆 
I dunno man, watch out for that ambulas!

vor 16 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Fair enough.

I'm realizing now that I forget to implent steel charge and the stealth multipler into the calculations. The damage from a normal attack would increase from 65k to 517k and a heavy attack from 6.6mil. to 52mil. .

With a bit of luck I'm able to beat the starchart with it. ^^

vor 15 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Hmm yeh it might be a bit costly, what you describe would be considered a good roll. I did notice you don't prime them though so the mention of using CO is a bit odd.

The enemies in the mr.30 are to weak that it make sense to prime them. Why should I spent a few seconds to prime them with my bow instead of killing them just with one hit.^^

1 minute ago, ES-Flinter said:

It can do the job but it's by far not perfect. I'm trying to get a +speed, +ice +combo duration, -faction riven. This would allow me to use amalgam organ shatter and and Focus energy On this way could Skalli inflict virus and electricity (Conditional overload=600% extra melee damage), but most important is the time of my heavy attacks reduced. This is perfect for my slam and heavy attack playstile.

But sadly it's almost impossible to get my wanted riven. =/

Hmm yeh it might be a bit costly, what you describe would be considered a good roll. I did notice you don't prime them though so the mention of using CO is a bit odd.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Tactical Fall I like it! 

Aye nice, I thought it was zaw, was hard to see, nice naming too. And yeh it seems to do the job.

It can do the job but it's by far not perfect. I'm trying to get a +speed, +ice +combo duration, -faction riven. This would allow me to use amalgam organ shatter and and Focus energy On this way could Skalli inflict virus and electricity (Conditional overload=600% extra melee damage), but most important is the time of my heavy attacks reduced. This is perfect for my slam and heavy attack playstile.

But sadly it's almost impossible to get my wanted riven. =/

6 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

It's called a "tactical fall" to group the enemies together. XD

About my melee

• Type: Zaw-Nikana
  • Name: Skalli (Nord mythology. The wolf who hunts the sun, or to be correct the wolf who hunts the charioteer of the sun.) 
    • Strike: Sepfhan
    • Grip: Korb
    • Link:  Vargeet II Ruhang
  • Build:https://overframe.gg/build/120876/
  • stats. combined with my setup+ max. combo+ 1proc for condition overload:
    • normal attack:
      • attack speed: 1.692
      • crit. chance: 523.6%
      • crit. multipler: 4.4
      • status chance: 97.44%
      • damage: 2840.8
      • crit. hit damage: 65,429.056
    • charge attack:
      • combo efficiency: 90%
      • crit. chance: 1013.2%
      • damage: 34.089,6+149.142 as bleed proc
      • crit. hit damage: 1,519,741.639+6,648,869.673 as bleed proc

The riven isn't the best, but as long as it kills my enemies I'm satisfied.^^

Tactical Fall I like it! 

Aye nice, I thought it was zaw, was hard to see, nice naming too. And yeh it seems to do the job.

vor 50 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

tsk tsk, fell off twice... 😛
Nice FT on the Nox lol, I can't read what melee you're using 😕

It's called a "tactical fall" to group the enemies together. XD

About my melee

• Type: Zaw-Nikana
  • Name: Skalli (Nord mythology. The wolf who hunts the sun, or to be correct the wolf who hunts the charioteer of the sun.) 
    • Strike: Sepfhan
    • Grip: Korb
    • Link:  Vargeet II Ruhang
  • Build:https://overframe.gg/build/120876/
  • stats. combined with my setup+ max. combo+ 1proc for condition overload:
    • normal attack:
      • crit. chance: 523.6%
      • damage: 2840.8
      • crit. hit damage: 65,429.056
    • charge attack:
      • combo efficiency: 90%
      • crit. chance: 1013.2%
      • damage: 34.089,6+149.142 as bleed proc
      • crit. hit damage: 1,519,741.639+6,648,869.673 as bleed proc

The riven isn't the best, but as long as it kills my enemies I'm satisfied.^^

@---No-Mercy--- now that you finally are a true master. Can you please upload a video of your run? It would be a huge help for others to show that everyone (no matter the conditions) can do it. And I'm also interested.^^

Am 8.1.2021 um 23:26 schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Thanks buddy, Maybe something will change and they add a "Baby mode" for us old farts that are utterly useless! LOL!!

Its not like its going to change so I'll do other things in Warframe and the test will just have to wait. I love this game but clearly im not TRUE MASTER material at the moment.

Still have a Mech, a frame and a couple of weapons still to do... so i'll do that...

Just to clarify. I'm not even 25 years old. My playstile is very likely the complete opposite of yours. Just to show off how I did the mission the first time:^^

Normally I use my bow and my fourth ability much more. Here it wasn't needed.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ---No-Mercy---:

Yahoo Hooray GIF by StickerGiantJimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy FallonSeason 7 Yes GIF by The Officeim the best brooklyn nets GIF by NBAI Win GIF by memecandyLets Go Reaction GIFhappy mars GIF by NASAmariana lee GIF I DID IT!!!!!!!

I DID IT!!! first time today! I was actually still shooting people and didn't realise I killed all the bosses!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS AND GALS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP!!! THIS WIN GOES OUT TO YOU!!!!

proud-of-you-i-am-my-young-padawan.jpg

giphy.webp

9 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Glad you liked it, it's the "Little Elephant Walk" :D 
Oh so you're an Aussie too, nice. Sadly I had to get up for work and just thought bugger it and made that video quickly lol.

I was up late again gotta stop doing it. :( 
Some missions I've done with Clan mates, I'd wished I had Benny hill music playing. :facepalm::laugh:

44 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Well don't worry, as you can see, speed is not required for the test, that's why I did it. Also age is a state of mind as I keep telling the 20 yr olds in my clan that call me boomer 😕

its also confidence, you have completed it many many MANY times, I get anxiety over it. I have no faith since I've fail so much.... but we will see.... its only a game at the end of the day.

41 minutes ago, ---No-Mercy--- said:

its also confidence, you have completed it many many MANY times, I get anxiety over it. I have no faith since I've fail so much.... but we will see.... its only a game at the end of the day.

Yeh that can play a part. The trick is to play it as if it's a normal survival, kill the bosses when you have enough life support rather than prioritising them, they're not going anywhere. Just command the arena, you saw how I used the kuva nukor and removed the threat of the drone first then went after the nullifiers. Those are the threats not the fat chunky grineer who sit there firing from afar. Don't stand in the tar pits from the infested moas, don't stand in the scorch attack from the fire grineer, don't forget to recast Shatter shield(remember it doesn't protect from melee so kill any mobs near you), regen your health with your operator and just gun down all the mobs when you feel you need more life support. Then kill the bosses when you feel like it and just keep them at arms reach till then, they don't move very quickly so just play keep away if need be.

On 2021-01-04 at 1:41 PM, ---No-Mercy--- said:

It said I couldn't past anything, apparently my browser won't let me... Chrome.

Ok...
Venka's Range isn't great for things... The build itself, works nicely for crit, but you can pump out wayyy more damage with a hybrid crit/stat build using CO+BloodRush+Weeping wounds. A decent weapon for that, is Orthos Prime. Thing with this build is that it can scale with your combo counter and status stacks on enemies, wich is good vs high lvl enemies, also Orthos has the advantage of better range, and not as awkward animations as claws do.

You should build Nukor for more stats, trade the 90% mods for 60/60 ones (i use heat viral and radiation - Heat is the Kuva stat also), it will clean rooms faster and is great for priming enemies with a ton of stacks for the melee CO weapons.

Not sure how you're using your wukong... But its a weird build...

I'm going to skip wisp and octavia since i've not played that much with either.

For Inaros, i don't see silence helping you much on this task. Which also means, that you can get rid of Continuity, Speed Drift and Armored Agility. If you want a good subsume for him go for Warcry (Valkyr's), you can replace those mods with Carnis Carapace (instead of armored agility), and a Gladiator Resolve (might need a forma to switch some polarities, Inaros does like that D). Physique is also a good aura for him, but you can also go for steel charge to avoid more formas (and you get more capacity from it). Last slot, if you add Warcry, maybe get Eternal war if you can fit it... Basically Inaros is all about that HP, he really has nothing much else going for him, so your best bet is to focus on that. But honestly he's not really the best tool for this mission imo. You want him for LOOONG survivals, not this test.

Mesa Prime build, needs work...
Range is useless for Mesa, especially for Peacemaker which is what you want to use. Get rid of range mods and add duration + efficiency. The point is keep #4 on as long as you can. The thing with range is that it increases the "crossairs" for the skill, but you can just recast to reset the size.

Also, Mesa's build is only half the equation, you need to build your Regulators (the exalted gun themselves), go for a crit build. Arcane Velocity and Arcane Avenger are a must have to really pump out everything that Mesa can.

Saryn is a bit not great... You want some duration on that, otherwise you won't be able to spread your spores, and that's what gives Saryn its incredible damage, spreading spores and keeping them rolling can wipe out enemies pretty fast, but you want them to spread, and if their duration is too short, they just pop out on their own, which doesn't let them spread.

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

I was up late again gotta stop doing it. :( 
Some missions I've done with Clan mates, I'd wished I had Benny hill music playing. :facepalm::laugh:

I miss being up late with clan mates, nothing to do in the game anymore sigh...

Benny hill would be awesome, I love putting silly music to my vids, I did a Tavier corsair stealth challenge previously and put it to Pink Panther 😁

Archived