Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sniper only disruption is unfair

(PSN)Noodle_Jedi

While I don't mind the mission type itself when it goes to the kuva fortress with sniper only it makes it almost unbeatable due mostly too the kuva guardian taking no ability damage and some targets jumping 126 meters in a few seconds if DE could do anything it would be appreciated but if not me and a lot of others will continue to skip every sortie with it.

haha.png

part brother GIF

And thanks to people like you we have no more design council challenges, operator only spy as nightwave mission or lua spy as sortie.

Don't tell me potato PCs are the reason XD

Am 4.5.2017 um 15:58 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Removed Lua Spy missions from Sortie rotation due to extensive Client loading times on min spec machines. Please note that we are working to fix this and add Lua Spy missions back into the Sortie rotation.

Keep shooting random enemies to build up your sniper combo to increase your damage multiplier before activating a terminal.  At 2.5 - 3.0x multiplier, it took me 2 headshots to kill each demolyst. And Zenurik void blast or Magus Lockdown slows them down a lot, giving you good breathing room to land a headshot before the demolyst's next nullifying pulse. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)Noodle_Jedi said:

While I don't mind the mission type itself when it goes to the kuva fortress with sniper only it makes it almost unbeatable due mostly too the kuva guardian taking no ability damage and some targets jumping 126 meters in a few seconds if DE could do anything it would be appreciated but if not me and a lot of others will continue to skip every sortie with it.

Did you remember to use operator void dash/blast to make the Kuva Guardians vulnerable to damage?

the bigger problem for me was doing a public group and ending up with people who just rage-quit or people that don't really know what they're doing.

Solution? Just skip it and wait for the next day 😅 If your team/gear/mods/whatever aren't good enough, it's not worth your personal time and sanity. Most of us will/already have hundreds (or thousands) of sorties done already so it's not like you're missing much. Chances are you would've just gotten another statue or endo anyways!

Solution: Mesa, Excal, Hildryn?, Donkey Kong (the clone still has your melee weapon). Alternatively, you could use nova for damage boost and slowdown.

Yes, the kuva lardians are annoying. I don't really know how they fare in a sniper only disruption sortie, since I skipped that one. I hate the living S#&$ out of that tileset, anything more complicated than a spy mission is a hard pass for me.

On 2021-02-05 at 3:56 PM, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Mesa and her Regulators say, "Hi."

Mesa does not target the Kuva Guard Demolyst's, I did it solo and had the wrong sniper rifle with me, Lanka was useless against them, it two shot every other Demolyst but the Kuva Guard Demolyst only took slight damage from it, I wish I hadn't tried the Lanka as a test. lol

p.s I did complete the sortie, after a couple of curse words. :tongue:

The Kuva Guardians seem to have a strange headshot hitbox, first shot did almost no damage but second killed it. Both shots hit the same spot so I really have no idea what's going on.

Snipers suck in-doors though, kuva fortress with it's narrow passageways is extra annoying too.

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Mesa does not target the Kuva Guard Demolyst's, I did it solo and had the wrong sniper rifle with me, Lanka was useless against them, it two shot every other Demolyst but the Kuva Guard Demolyst only took slight damage from it, I wish I hadn't tried the Lanka as a test. lol

p.s I did complete the sortie, after a couple of curse words. :tongue:

Did you get rid of the fat boy's Kesheg? IIRC Once you do, Mesa rams her guns up his ass and it's all over.

4 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

fwiw kuva guardians is female lul

Seriously WOW,   I did not know that, I better get it it right next time, it's no wonder they're always jumping at me after I call them Fatbastards.  Like in the Mike Myers movie.              

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Seriously WOW,   I did not know that, I better get it it right next time, it's no wonder they're always jumping at me after I call them Fatbastards.  Like in the Mike Myers movie.              

and lol their charge attack ignores primed sure footed :P

i.e it can stagger u 

On 2021-02-04 at 7:55 PM, Dark_Lugia said:

haha.png

part brother GIF

And thanks to people like you we have no more design council challenges, operator only spy as nightwave mission or lua spy as sortie.

Don't tell me potato PCs are the reason XD

While I don't really agree with OP...

Imagine being so toxic that you literally saved the "haha" react so that you could keep posting it even after they removed it since people like you weren't using it for its intended purpose.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan:

While I don't really agree with OP...

Imagine being so toxic that you literally saved the "haha" react so that you could keep posting it even after they removed it since people like you weren't using it for its intended purpose.

haha.png

Why? I laugh = I put a laughing smilie in.

Archived