Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

Le 12/02/2021 à 21:47, [DE]Megan a dit :

Hello Tenno!

Back in 2017 we launched Warframe Twitch Drops and made continual back-end changes for stability, variety, and overall fixing. Now in 2021 we’re excited to launch Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 - a more user friendly Drop experience!

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Everyone must relink their Twitch Account to their Warframe Account to be eligible for Twitch Drops 2.0. Follow these easy steps below to unlink/relink:

56422bc2a35c73ef5b1942d204540ded.png

1944650c4fbf9423dee1a6d0d0bf7a47.png

What you can expect from Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0:

Upon entering the stream while a drop is active, you’ll be greeted with a chat message at the top of the chat window which can be expanded to see more details about the drop at a glance.

By clicking your Twitch icon in the top right, you’ll see a progression bar depicting how close you are towards claiming the Twitch Drop. Clicking the drop will take you to the Drops main page where a more detailed description of the Warframe Twitch Drop can be read.

Once you have met the Twitch Drop criteria (30 minute watch time, etc) a popup in the chat window will appear for you to manually claim your Drop. 

IF you miss this popup and don’t claim it within chat, you can go into your Twitch Inventory section and it will be waiting there for you to claim: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory  

You must manually claim the Twitch Drop for it to be delivered.

Once claimed, the Twitch Drop may take 5-10 minutes to be delivered to your linked Warframe account. Once delivered, the familiar face of Teshin will greet you in your in-game Inbox.

That’s it! Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 will debut this Tuesday, February 16th during our Working From Home Community Stream. 

Thanks!

I couldn't get the award, can you send me again

9 hours ago, fabien21920 said:

I don't know where to put this post, since it's not a bug, so I put it here x)

I noticed today that my Twitch inventory was empty ... even though I watched Tuesday and Wednesday streams and the drops were in my inventory when I reached 30min.yhphrRQ.png As you can see, I get the drops

So ... do the drops expire ?! DE said drops does NOT expire when they are in the inventory ... so I'm a bit confused. Did I lose the 2 previous drops ?!

DE, please let us know if it is a issue or not, and if I will get my items back, please 🙏

02mMFGX.png

As stated above by me, the drops Do expire 24h after the stream ends

@[DE]Megan is this a normal behavior of the twitch drops, or are you working/investigating on a fix ?

Edited by fabien21920
  • Like 1

My suggestion is drop the time required to get the drop to perhaps 10mins or less until the bugs in this get sorted out.  I watched the entire stream last night on my twitch phone app and at 35min I was only just hitting 50%.  I had to Google how to see the progress bar from another device while I watched the stream.  It was very frustrating.  I made it to 100% with minutes to spare and could see the chatbar filling with comments from people who still had not hit 100.  People in my region chat this morning also now talking about it saying they won't bother watching the streams anymore.

45 minutes ago, TheAvidoZ said:

Weird. My inventory is still showing all the claimed drops from this week. 

My inventory shows the claimed drops, as in the drops I hit claim on either during or after the stream. However the one I earned but left unredeemed for ~24 hours (in my case, specifically to test it) is gone.

I don't see my claims in the inbox at all since I couldn't play due to some unforeseen circumstances, but now I can play and can't seem to see the prizes, and yes I did claim and did all the steps unless I did something wrong (probably did) any way to help?

Edit: Nevermind I got the prizes

Edited by (XBOX)ClosedSlinky43
Problem solved

2 hours ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

My inventory shows the claimed drops, as in the drops I hit claim on either during or after the stream. However the one I earned but left unredeemed for ~24 hours (in my case, specifically to test it) is gone.

Exactly the same here. I didnt redeem the helmet as i was at wirk and looks like i have lost it. But durung the stream they said they didn't expire 

56 minutes ago, DeathLives43ver said:

So i got all of the this weeks drops except the shawzin even though i had claimed it on twitch. What's up with that?

If you claimed the shawzin on Twitch, and you've been receiving your other drops, just give it time. The in-game mail can be...spotty. Just play the game and give it a few hours. After a few missions you'll hopefully get the mail notification. I had forgotten all about the stream when I received my potato blueprint this week. If you go a day or two, take a screenshot on Twitch of the claimed drop and send it to support, but give it time first. The drops are a lot less responsive than the old ones.

Hello!

Popping in for a status update post Drops 2.0 launch.

1. We're aware of the 'Error' occurring when attempting to Claim the drop after the campaign (stream) has ended - investigating with Twitch + internal tests.
  2. After Drops 2.0 launch our initial information that Drops in your Twitch Inventory lasts forever was incorrect. After some live testing it appears that you must claim the Drop within 24 hours of the campaign (stream) ending. This is an ongoing discussion to determine an official answer.

We appreciate the understanding as we adopt the new Twitch Drop 2.0 program. 

• Like 11

Unlinked and re-linked earlier this week except I unhooked from twitch first contrary to the instructions. Left my computer on as normal before stream when I went to work last night and came back to nothing. Unlinked and re-linked again last night just this time in the correct order. We'll see how it turns out this week

16 minutes ago, Crevab said:

Unlinked and re-linked earlier this week except I unhooked from twitch first contrary to the instructions. Left my computer on as normal before stream when I went to work last night and came back to nothing. Unlinked and re-linked again last night just this time in the correct order. We'll see how it turns out this week

Unfortunately, based on my experience and the accounts of others in the thread, you need to manually interact to actually begin the stream on the channel once it goes live. You can't just leave the tab open and let Twitch start the stream automatically.

posting for a friend: They watched the full stream yesterday for the Shawzin and after 45 min the progress bar didnt move at all. They messaged Warframe on discord to see what could be done or who they should contact to no response. Can i get any any lead as to a solution from the forum? 

3 hours ago, FilibusterCrabz said:

Unfortunately, based on my experience and the accounts of others in the thread, you need to manually interact to actually begin the stream on the channel once it goes live. You can't just leave the tab open and let Twitch start the stream automatically.

So they've chosen to try and get more interaction in exchange for cutting off everyone around the world who would have to go out of their way to tune in?

Terrible

• Like 1

So about Shawzin i think i watched the stream and fully filled the bar(i think) but haven't received the pop up or missed it, after stream ended i checked my drop inventory and found nothing there, is that issue with me not doing something right, or I'm not alone with that problem?

Yes, i relinked my account

Edited by Spinmate

unlinked and relinked my account for the 5 or 6 time now no message in game that I got the drops. I checked my twitch inventory and it shows that I did claim all three, but in game I have nothing. is anyone having the same problem where they claimed the drops but didn't get them in game.

• Like 1