Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0: Now Live!

[DE]Megan

I get the 'Drop was not claimed' error, but under Claimed I see the Octavia Noggle on the same page...  I didn't have it in game, but that was only a minute or 2 after claiming.  I'll check again shortly and see if it just has a delay in making it in game.

Edit: After checking back in the game it appears the Noggle is there now so if it shows Claimed in your Twitch Inventory page, it should show up after a bit.  If it doesn't show up on the claimed inventory, well then that's likely a different problem.

Edited by ZenBlade01

2 hours ago, Tazemi said:

unknown.png

Is there a way to fix the error? I already logged out of twitch and relinked Warframe account.

I get the same error message. It also tells me I claimed the drop. The noggle arrived about 3½ hours later.

Yes, this system is a step down from the old one. Remember when we could hop into the game to check if we got the drop during the stream?

• Like 3

How long is the window to claim twitch drop? I had kept my the warframe twitch live video/chat open on my browser and had relinked the account before the stream. I don't see anything in my drop inventory but see the noggle in expired campaigns (which seems to match the stream time).

If the window is just few hours then I guess I won't be able to get any drops for those 2am streams for me as I am GMT +8. What else can we expect from Twitch. 

Edited by (PSN)IDnotAvail

44 minutes ago, (PSN)IDnotAvail said:

How long is the window to claim twitch drop? I had kept my the warframe twitch live video/chat open on my browser and had relinked the account before the stream. I don't see anything in my drop inventory but see the noggle in expired campaigns (which seems to match the stream time).

If the window is just few hours then I guess I won't be able to get any drops for those 2am streams for me as I am GMT +8. What else can we expect from Twitch. 

24 hours, ish.

However, if you used chrome it's possible it simply didn't work. I've had issues with chrome in the past doing that.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, HYCrazy said:

How is this a more user friendly experience? All you've done is add an extra step to claiming twitch rewards.This is going to be a pain.

Then go complain to Twitch about it. They're the ones who phased out the original drop system.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Setterwing said:

Cant say for consoles but they work perfectly fine on the android app, and while i havent tried it should work on any browser including mobile browsers. 

Its what i read on twitch  after not getting the shawzin ._.._btw the consoles use an app too.._ but mobile browsers are probably  a mixed bag but they need to roll things out better

On 2021-02-12 at 8:57 PM, (PSN)Waklor said:

Does this sound WORSE than the previous setup to anyone else?

No. What's worse?

1. Having to claim loot manually after having watched the stream and triggered the loot. It only has to work once out of many attempts.
  2. Getting it automatically, but if it fails due to link error losing it forever. It has to work each time.
Edited by Jitsuryoku
  • Like 1

On 2021-02-19 at 7:26 PM, [DE]Megan said:

After some live testing it appears that you must claim the Drop within 24 hours of the campaign (stream) ending.

The progress meter is a step forward, the claiming system is a step backward (IMO), though I'm sure Twitch have a business case for doing it that way.

• Like 2

I do get Twitch-drops for a bunch of different games, but Warframe was the ONLY one giving me those ongoing link-unlink-relink-unlink-relink-issues.

So please stop telling me all that would be Twitch-side issues and eventually accept that it seems to be DE, who do not get their crap sorted out...

• Like 1

Le 16/02/2021 à 14:37, TheAvidoZ a dit :

Read the thread. As of 2/21 the old system stops working. Two options exist, adopt the new system or stop getting drops. 

It's still essentially automatic too btw, you do not need to manually trigger the claim during a stream. It will automatically go to your twitch inventory after 30 consecutive minutes at which point you can claim it at your leisure. 

yes , you can do if you still in the  campain period ... since it stop just end  of stream,  if you don't claim during stream , no way to have it ... thanks to mechanics of twitch....

can you streeeeeeetch the "campain duration" by around 30 min to let people the time to claim it after the raid  ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, toudy49 said:

yes , you can do if you still in the  campain period ... since it stop just end  of stream,  if you don't claim during stream , no way to have it ... thanks to mechanics of twitch....

can you streeeeeeetch the "campain duration" by around 30 min to let people the time to claim it after the raid  ?

You can claim it after the stream ends to, have about 24 hours. I've done it several times already, hours after the streams ended.

• Like 1

En 12/2/2021 a las 18:47, [DE]Megan dijo:

Hello Tenno!

Back in 2017 we launched Warframe Twitch Drops and made continual back-end changes for stability, variety, and overall fixing. Now in 2021 we’re excited to launch Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 - a more user friendly Drop experience!

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: Everyone must relink their Twitch Account to their Warframe Account to be eligible for Twitch Drops 2.0. Follow these easy steps below to unlink/relink:

56422bc2a35c73ef5b1942d204540ded.png

1944650c4fbf9423dee1a6d0d0bf7a47.png

What you can expect from Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0:

Upon entering the stream while a drop is active, you’ll be greeted with a chat message at the top of the chat window which can be expanded to see more details about the drop at a glance.

By clicking your Twitch icon in the top right, you’ll see a progression bar depicting how close you are towards claiming the Twitch Drop. Clicking the drop will take you to the Drops main page where a more detailed description of the Warframe Twitch Drop can be read.

Once you have met the Twitch Drop criteria (30 minute watch time, etc) a popup in the chat window will appear for you to manually claim your Drop. 

IF you miss this popup and don’t claim it within chat, you can go into your Twitch Inventory section and it will be waiting there for you to claim: https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory  

You must manually claim the Twitch Drop for it to be delivered.

Once claimed, the Twitch Drop may take 5-10 minutes to be delivered to your linked Warframe account. Once delivered, the familiar face of Teshin will greet you in your in-game Inbox.

That’s it! Warframe Twitch Drops 2.0 will debut this Tuesday, February 16th during our Working From Home Community Stream. 

Thanks!

==================================

Followed these instructions step by step. It shows claimed in my twitch account, however.nothing could be found in my wf inventory. It has been 20 hours since I claimed the drops but still haven't received in the game. Anyone got the same issue?

• Like 2