Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I see Nora is unemployed recently, eh Tenno?

yoman15

Tbh, with all respect, DE should consider another character for Nightwave, Nothing against nora but, DE always takes long a time adding content to nightwave, people get tired of hearing the same voice lines over and over, in a game based on repeating the same missions, its literally a nightmare 

7 hours ago, MouadSaqui said:

Tbh, with all respect, DE should consider another character for Nightwave, Nothing against nora but, DE always takes long a time adding content to nightwave, people get tired of hearing the same voice lines over and over, in a game based on repeating the same missions, its literally a nightmare 

Then people will just learn to hate a different character instead. 

A better solution would be the lesson they seem to have already learned, which is don't have an overly elaborate nightave, with the same few lines repeated, that goes on for almost a year, and makes us all hate a character we once enjoyed, if nothing else because it all just went on way, way, way too long. If it had gone on for one fiscal quarter, very few would be so sick and tired of Nora. 

il y a 3 minutes, Tesseract7777 a dit :

Then people will just learn to hate a different character instead. 

A better solution would be the lesson they seem to have already learned, which is don't have an overly elaborate nightave, with the same few lines repeated, that goes on for almost a year, and makes us all hate a character we once enjoyed, if nothing else because it all just went on way, way, way too long. If it had gone on for one fiscal quarter, very few would be so sick and tired of Nora. 

Thing is, I see many people complain about Nora repeating her lines over and over... what about Lotus ? It's been more than 7 years that she's repeating the same mission briefings and I don't see anyone crying about it... people don't make any sense

1 minute ago, Fallen77 said:

Thing is, I see many people complain about Nora repeating her lines over and over... what about Lotus ? It's been more than 7 years that she's repeating the same mission briefings and I don't see anyone crying about it... people don't make any sense

Lotus says different things when doing different mission types while Nora night-wave stuff randomly has popped up in missions.

il y a 3 minutes, (XBOX)IIIIRED1IIII a dit :

I thought the old alert system was better tbh

Bunch of random regular boring starchart missions, that would most of the time give nothing but perfectly useless ressources, and that would force us to camp the game for hours in the hope of getting any nitain... you're entitled to your opinion, but still I am curious of how you could think such a thing.

6 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Bunch of random regular boring starchart missions, that would most of the time give nothing but perfectly useless ressources, and that would force us to camp the game for hours in the hope of getting any nitain... you're entitled to your opinion, but still I am curious of how you could think such a thing.

As a returning player. I guess the perspective might be different if you have played longer and had a lot more hours and experience in game.

I think it's just way more repetitive. 

But also at least for me, Lotus is kind of like white noise, like, I hear her, but I am not actually listening to the words she says anymore in mission. 

It's like, a part of the ambiance. 

Nora just kept busting in when we are doing random stuff: "Hold up, glass resonance detected". 

what about Lotus ? It's been more than 7 years that she's repeating the same mission briefings and I don't see anyone crying about it... people don't make any sense

I would cry about it, but people are obsessed with "mama lotus" so I don't even bother voicing my complaint

edit: "space mommy", yeah that was it

vor 14 Stunden schrieb MouadSaqui:

I've even turned off music and speech for years. it repeats itself constantly and the interformation content is zero!

7 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

My thought is that this is is the reason.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_auditory_attention

In that a person only pays attention to what THEY care about and can 'tune out' noise/speech they know. Nora always showed up saying the same thing but at variable times into the mission thus throwing off people's ability to ignore her.

18 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Agreed and Ordis too.

I admit I'm actually okay with Ordis. Mostly because his backstory is incredible and the fact that if he does get bothersome, he has the courtesy of having a volume slider in the options. =)

36 minutes ago, Ryusuta said:

Now if we could just get rid of Little Duck forever (preferably by firing her out of a cannon... into a wall), we'll be all set.

31 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Agreed and Ordis too.

26 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Her character is just awful. 

Unnecessary rudeness and bad attitude is not a personality. 

Heretics, all of you! :P

Archived