Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Rebecca

26 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

There doesn't appear to be a reactor at all. If you watch the video, the new "Hull" equipment piece takes the place of the Reactor in Railjack equipment.

There’s one clearly shown in the workshop page 

41 minutes ago, Alpha56 said:

So still no clarifications about the Player has completed at least 30 Wreckage: Tier 3 despite the hundreds of messages about it if you count forums.warframe and /r/Warframe - Reddit ?

I was a very early adopter of Railjack (4*10/10 Intrinsics, all dojo Railjack researches completed, optimized MKIII stuff, all avionics maxed) and it make absolutely no sense to repair 30 wreckage when it was just smarter to skip totally the MKI and MKII stuff since it was easily doable with archwing and repairing costed way too much.

All you need is 6 repaired wreckage to have a fully optimized Railjack.

Why would you repair 30 wreckage ?

Early Adopters Meaning: Right Now.

30 Wreckage Meaning: Completed and In your Inventory. (Takes purchasing additional slots 12p = 2 Slots.)

gdAG6Bj.png

If you scrapped it; Its Refunded and does not count just like it says in the game.

There is no Reward for understanding the Meta mentioned in this Dev Workshop.

-- Congrats - You like me had to break the immersion experience to look things up on wiki. (No reward from this.)

Good news Though: Because you get the meta you can easily get 30 Completed Wreckage! YAY!!

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Mbek said:

Yeah, if you need 30 repaired wreckages in inventory don't call it "early adopter" rewards, it should be "platinum spender" rewards.

LOL - Agreed - I didn't even realize I needed to do this till I started trying to get to 30.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Player has Completed 1 or more Wreckage or Clan BP: Tier 1

1x Rush Repair Drone
2x Armament Slots
10 x Riven Slivers
Bonus Railjack Mods
- Munitions Vortex
- Battle Forge
- Particle Ram
- Void Hole
- Railjack Resource Bundle

Player has completed at least 12 Wreckage: Tier 2

- Everything in Tier 1
- 2x Rush Repair Drones
- 15 Riven Slivers
- 10,000 Endo
 -7 Day Resource and Affinity Booster
- Railjack Resource Bundle #2

Player has completed at least 30 Wreckage: Tier 3

- Everything in Tier 1 AND Tier 2
 - 3x Rush Repair Drones
 - Legendary Core
 - Umbra Forma
 - Railjack Resource Bundle #3

Matchmaking Changes

Am i the only one who has completely maxed out his railjack in ANY MEANING .... and is not nearly at the "30 Wreckage" point ? 

Like .... who even has 30 ? what is this ? now i feel the need to repair stuff ( that i clearly dont need ) just to get the tier 3 pack that is ment for people like me

who invested way to much time in railjack ALREADY .....

99% of this seems like great changes. 

Matching damage types to rest of warframe. Great
Slightly shrinking ship. Marvelous, as someone who's played a ton of railjack, I've lost track of the number of times I've gotten turned around near that back end of the ship. 
Bringing avionics back in line with a mod system we already have. Been calling for it since day 1. Fantastic.

Gonna echo some of the sentiment here though, that tying flux energy to warframe energy seems... bananas. I get that it solves 2 of flux's big promlems, the first being that one player spamming battle avionics can leave everyone else dry and the second that solo players have to leave the ship adrift to refresh flux, but it feels like we're throwing the baby out with the bathwater here.

So, in relation to the first point of making sure everyone's on separate energy tracks so that people can't waste someone else's flux, I guess this solve that problem, but it seems an extreme solution.
As someone who likes playing engineer and making sure everyone is topped off with all the right kinds of resources, my worry is twofold. If I want to play support/engineer. I'm now forced to take something like trin/protea (or maybe even trin with dispenser from helminth). It also means that if people can spam their battle avionics 24/7, there's no reason to use missiles.
I remember when rhino was the only valid pilot because his roar ability affected the ship. It rightly got patched out pretty quick. I feel like this energy thing is going to force certain roles to play certain frames in a similar way. I can definitely see a world where hildryn is only valid pilot cause she doesn't need to pick up orbs to get energy or something similar like protea being the only valid engineer. The last thing I want is a railjack system which enforces a railjack meta.
I also don't see why we couldn't have just given everyone their own pool of flux energy and let it regenerate over time, but also keep an option in the forge to give everyone a lump sum of flux.

As to the second point of the existing system being difficult for solo players.
Isn't this the whole point of the command system? We can bring AI crew members along who'll do the engineering for you and make sure you're topped off with resources if you don't find using the forge interesting.

Other than that, good news in general for railjack.

Would like more clarification on what '30 completed wreckage' means. I'm seeing some posts on here saying it's the "scrap components and armaments menu" and others saying it's anything you've built, scrapped or valence transferred, with both sides saying it's obvious and the original post is really clear. Gonna say that the fact both sides have disagreeing views means it's not clear and we could use some clarity please.

4 minutes ago, Avatararagon said:

Am i the only one who has completely maxed out his railjack in ANY MEANING .... and is not nearly at the "30 Wreckage" point ? 

Like .... who even has 30 ? what is this ? now i feel the need to repair stuff ( that i clearly dont need ) just to get the tier 3 pack that is ment for people like me

who invested way to much time in railjack ALREADY .....

22 minutes ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

Early Adopters Meaning: Right Now.

30 Wreckage Meaning: Completed and In your Inventory. (Takes purchasing additional slots 12p = 2 Slots.)

gdAG6Bj.png

If you scrapped it; Its Refunded and does not count just like it says in the game.

There is no Reward for understanding the Meta mentioned in this Dev Workshop.

-- Congrats - You like me had to break the immersion experience to look things up on wiki. (No reward from this.)

Good news Though: Because you get the meta you can easily get 30 Completed Wreckage! YAY!!

This was like to post before yours....

8 minutes ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

This was like to post before yours....

We can see what you are saying, the point is, that you dont know either if this is whats needed, because its a stupid system to base rewards on.
This is exactly why everyone is asking whats going on, and we are waiting for DE to say something (hopefully change it to something reasonable)

13 minutes ago, isti0258 said:

We can see what you are saying, the point is, that you dont know either if this is whats needed, because its a stupid system base rewards on.
This is exactly why everyone is asking whats going on, and we are waiting for DE to say something (hopefully changet to something reasonable)

The problem is the Menu lists completed Wreckage as "Scrap Components & Armaments" and your "Wreckage" menu where you normally work out of does also.

-- The way it was worded in the Workshop was not the best defining; what you have completed as it being in your Scrap and Components.

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Player has Completed 1 or more Wreckage or Clan BP: Tier 1

1x Rush Repair Drone
2x Armament Slots
10 x Riven Slivers
Bonus Railjack Mods
- Munitions Vortex
- Battle Forge
- Particle Ram
- Void Hole
- Railjack Resource Bundle

Player has completed at least 12 Wreckage: Tier 2

- Everything in Tier 1
- 2x Rush Repair Drones
- 15 Riven Slivers
- 10,000 Endo
 -7 Day Resource and Affinity Booster
- Railjack Resource Bundle #2

Player has completed at least 30 Wreckage: Tier 3

- Everything in Tier 1 AND Tier 2
 - 3x Rush Repair Drones
 - Legendary Core
 - Umbra Forma
 - Railjack Resource Bundle #3

Does Valence fusion count as wreckage? Does any tier MK counts for wreckage? I have a lot of resouces to repair Mk1 or mk2 componentes, as those are cheaper. I have all Intrinsic until now (that would be better to know the amount of hours of anybody on railjack)

Do we have any tool to check the amount of wreckage repaired?

Maybe, It would be nice to have 2 ways to get tier bundle. The one you decied and other depending on intrinscis: 30%, 60% and 90% or more for each tier. If someone have repaired 30 wreckage but only got 60% of intrinsics, he gets tier cuase 30 wreckage repaire. On the other hand, someone with 90% intrinsics but only 6 wreckage repaire (becuase he always joins other railjack sesion or play with friend's railjack), he can still get Tier 3, cause he have played and know Railjack as mush as anyone that have farmed and repaired wreckage ('maybe' obviously  even much more)

5 minutes ago, -PLM-Billow said:

What happens to the cost of leveling instinsics? Do we still have to farm 1k to get one to rank 10?

Now you are going to use endo, and you will get 1:1 Dirac to Endo of what Dirac you have, when the updates releases. See more on the first page or watch the video.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb 5nak3Doctor:

We can see what you are saying, the point is, that you dont know either if this is whats needed, because its a stupid system base rewards on.
This is exactly why everyone is asking whats going on, and we are waiting for DE to say something (hopefully changet to something reasonable)

I guess the best way to determin if what reward someone gets would be measured on the dirac count a player has !

this way 
1. The ivara affinity glitch abuser from when railjack was released wouldnt get anything .... fair enough

2. the players who played alot would have a hight count regardless how many parts they've repaired 

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Calvindk said:

Now you are going to use endo, and you will get 1:1 Dirac to Endo of what Dirac you have, when the updates releases. See more on the first page or watch the video.

That not what she said in the video. She talked about Dirac to Endo, but not that instrinsics will cost endo.

Just now, lhardy said:

That is only to show that amount of armaments we have right now on our inventory, not the total one.

Only the complete ones count. Why would the stuff you scrapped be anywhere?

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Would you rather just get the usual update treatment that gives you a thank you and a pat on the back while they devalue your progression?

No. Why would you even assume I want such thing just because I denounce the proposed requirement. That's beyond annoying.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather we have meager rewards and, like you said, a pat in the back for all players with any RJ progression. Even those with minuscule progress. That way I don't feel cheated.

Imagine spending more than a hundred hours on RJ and get compensated with the lowest tier just because you farmed your weapons and armaments efficiently while players who barely touch RJ get the highest tier just because they have time to farm T1 wreckages to hit the quota.

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

I can't really think of a way to measure "early adopter" besides Intrinsics or a date on progression.

A combination of Intrinsic points, diracs or anything you get by playing RJ. Can't they combined them all? You get progress points for each RJ stuff you do/acquired.

- x amount of point for each level put into Intrinsics.

- y amount of point for each proxima node cleared.

- z amount of point for each upgraded level of avionic slots.

Anything but putting them all on one thing. Especially on repaired wreckage count.

Just now, 5nak3Doctor said:

Only the complete ones count. Why would the stuff you scrapped be anywhere?

You can scarp armaments you have built. Also, components and armanes that used on valence fusion, will count as "completed"? you spend a lot of resources to make better stuff.....

Just now, acevezwing said:

No. Why would you even assume I want such thing just because I denounce the proposed requirement. That's beyond annoying.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather we have meager rewards and, like you said, a pat in the back for all players with any RJ progression. Even those with minuscule progress. That way I don't feel cheated.

Imagine spending more than a hundred hours on RJ and get compensated with the lowest tier just because you farmed your weapons and armaments efficiently while players who barely touch RJ get the highest tier just because they have time to farm T1 wreckages to hit the quota.

A combination of Intrinsic points, diracs or anything you get by playing RJ. Can't they combined them all? You get progress points for each RJ stuff you do/acquired.

- x amount of point for each level put into Intrinsics.

- y amount of point for each proxima node cleared.

- z amount of point for each upgraded level of avionic slots.

Anything but putting them all on one thing. Especially on repaired wreckage count.

This is very constructive !! I agree. Wreckage count is just too confusing I guess - But it is easy to achieve.

Archived