Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 46 minutes, 5nak3Doctor a dit :

Early Adopters Meaning: Right Now.

30 Wreckage Meaning: Completed and In your Inventory. (Takes purchasing additional slots 12p = 2 Slots.)

gdAG6Bj.png

If you scrapped it; Its Refunded and does not count just like it says in the game.

There is no Reward for understanding the Meta mentioned in this Dev Workshop.

-- Congrats - You like me had to break the immersion experience to look things up on wiki. (No reward from this.)

Good news Though: Because you get the meta you can easily get 30 Completed Wreckage! YAY!!

Alright so it means you've spent plat to keep, in most situations, useless stuff you repaired, how does that makes somebody "early adopter" ? looks more "pay to get rewards" than "play to get rewards" and doesn't make anybody an "early adopter".

Just now, 5nak3Doctor said:

Only the complete ones count. Why would the stuff you scrapped be anywhere?

Stop misleading people, you dont know for certeain how it will work, if they have any connection to the community they will change it to something else entirely.

2 minutes ago, acevezwing said:

No. Why would you even assume I want such thing just because I denounce the proposed requirement. That's beyond annoying.

Now that I think about it, I'd rather we have meager rewards and, like you said, a pat in the back for all players with any RJ progression. Even those with minuscule progress. That way I don't feel cheated.

Imagine spending more than a hundred hours on RJ and get compensated with the lowest tier just because you farmed your weapons and armaments efficiently while players who barely touch RJ get the highest tier just because they have time to farm T1 wreckages to hit the quota.

A combination of Intrinsic points, diracs or anything you get by playing RJ. Can't they combined them all? You get progress points for each RJ stuff you do/acquired.

- x amount of point for each level put into Intrinsics.

- y amount of point for each proxima node cleared.

- z amount of point for each upgraded level of avionic slots.

Anything but putting them all on one thing. Especially on repaired wreckage count.

This one seems like the best overall choice, so everyone happy, im sure DE can come up with something better than what they currently thought of

11 minutes ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

"Scrap Components & Armaments" Menu.

Stop misleading people.
We don't have anything about the "complete wreckage" tiers from DE as of yet, so you're assuming at best.

Wait for DE to respond, then we'll know for sure.

1 minute ago, ShadowTalons said:

Will this shift finally fix Tether from pilot getting triggered by a gunner if he shoots into a completely random direction. Because that is the one big reason i never went in public. 

Same. So annoying. 

"hey guys let me run you through some railja--..... oh that's not right, this thing was destroying these guys like it was nothing earlier......TETHER WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?....the enemies are over there 😞"

2 minutes ago, lhardy said:

You can scarp armaments you have built. Also, components and armanes that used on valence fusion, will count as "completed"? you spend a lot of resources to make better stuff.....

Yes - It is a lot of micro managing that takes place - but the Workshop does not go detail about your fusion of parts via uncompleted parts at a rescue cost. Only states completed parts - This would include your Dojo parts that are completed and in the "Scrap Components & Armaments" Menu.

This whole 30 wreckage thing is like saying that to prove that you are a long time player you need to heve 8 forma in you mk1 braton/pairs and kunai (if i remember correctly those are the starter weapon)
 "and ohhh you dont have that? weeell we didnt say you have to do something unreasonable and meaningless but hey, you could have done it right? Sucks to be you"

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

Alright so it means you've spent plat to keep, in most situations, useless stuff you repaired, how does that makes somebody "early adopter" ? looks more "pay to get rewards" than "play to get rewards" and doesn't make anybody an "early adopter".

Your right - If you start right now you could by what the Dev Workshop stats, just complete all T1 and T2 - Then farm the basic low resource content, paying for all the slots to get to 30 to be considered a T3 Early Adopter. This is why I said Early Adopters Meaning: Right Now.

4 minutes ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

Yes - It is a lot of micro managing that takes place - but the Workshop does not go detail about your fusion of parts via uncompleted parts at a rescue cost. Only states completed parts - This would include your Dojo parts that are completed and in the "Scrap Components & Armaments" Menu.

Where are you getting your information? Do you have a source from DE stating that it is specifically built components that are currently in your inventory? If not, then stop misleading people and wait for an official response (and hopefully a change of requirements. I know I "only" spent 3-digit hours in RJ, but I still think that should qualify for T3).

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

ROFL, you have to be kidding, would you like some free platinum and an umbra forma as well?

How dare I suggest that the traditional Arcane farming method not be made completely invalid by a non-time gated farming method? You are talking to someone who already has a complete collection of maxed Arcanes, so your entire argument is baseless.

"Status quo good, consume product."

Just now, Iamabearlulz said:

Where are you getting your information? Do you have a source from DE stating that it is specifically built components that are currently in your inventory? If not, then stop misleading people and wait for an official response (and hopefully a change of requirements. I know I "only" spent 3-digit hours in RJ, but I still think that should qualify for T3).

It's in the Game: Launch Warframe>Dojo>Railjack Room>Rail Jack Menu Console on the Right>Scrap Components & Armaments

2 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

How dare I suggest that the traditional Arcane farming method not be made completely invalid by a one-time gated farming method? You are talking to someone who already has a complete collection of maxed Arcanes.

"Status quo good."

Phwoar a complete collection of arcanes? My mistake I didn't realise I was addressing such royalty. Fyi that's like mentioning that you're MR 30 in the hopes it'll mean a damn thing. What that actually means is you're just interested in increasing your plat gains and nothing else.

Perhaps you should've suggested a more practical reward instead of just suggesting we line the pockets of hunters more than they already are? 

1 minute ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

It's in the Game: Launch Warframe>Dojo>Railjack Room>Rail Jack Menu Console on the Right>Scrap Components & Armaments

Great, you've directed me to the screen you're talking about. Now tell me where it says that those items exclusively are what count for the Early Adopter reward tiers.

11 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Phwoar a complete collection of arcanes? My mistake I didn't realise I was addressing such royalty. 

Perhaps you should've suggested a more practical reward instead of just suggesting we line the pockets of hunters more than they already are? 

Provide an example then if you have a better solution, considering the entire point is that Orphix Venom is now a permanent, more lucrative alternative to Arcane farming.

Also your entire first response was clearly claiming that I was wanting to benefit myself, when I have nothing to gain from this change as my collection is complete. That's the point

Great, you've directed me to the screen you're talking about. Now tell me where it says that those items exclusively are what count for the Early Adopter reward tiers.

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Player has completed at least 30 Wreckage: Tier 3

3 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Fyi that's like mentioning that you're MR 30 in the hopes it'll mean a damn thing. What that actually means is you're just interested in increasing your plat gains and nothing else

You... do realize the Arcane market is going to take a massive hit as is from Orphix being reintroduced right? Making Arcanes more common leads to their value reducing in trade chat. Economics 101

Just now, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

Provide an example then if you have a better solution, considering the entire point is that Orphix Venom is now permanent.

Also your entire first response was clearly claiming that I was wanting to benefit myself, when I have nothing to gain from this change as my collection is complete. That's the point

Weirdly I think that if you enjoy the content you'll actually play it because you want to, not cos of rewards. 

Do you not see how that is worse? You're simply wanting more platinum, nothing else. That is literally what it holds for you right now.

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Weirdly I think that if you enjoy the content you'll actually play it because you want to, not cos of rewards. 

Do you not see how that is worse? You're simply wanting more platinum, nothing else. That is literally what it holds for you right now.

Your entire argument relies on the idea that I sell Arcanes on the market. I dont. Try again.

You... do realize the Arcane market is going to take a massive hit as is from Orphix being reintroduced right? Making Arcanes more common leads to their value reducing in trade chat. Economics 101

Of course I know that. But I don't think that tripling the amount of reduced plat you can earn from eidolons is a smart solution.

1 minute ago, 5nak3Doctor said:

Now you've directed me to what you believe is the count of how close we are, and to the misleading statement that started this whole charade. Please kindly cease your crusade against people's plat reserves, and wait for an official response like the rest of us.

Your entire argument relies on the idea that I sell Arcanes on the market. I dont. Try again.

In that case then why do you need triple rewards? And don't forget that even if you don't, many others do and they will just have their pockets lined.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

In that case then why do you need triple rewards? And don't forget that even if you don't, many others do and they will just have their pockets lined.

I don't, but again the entire point is for Eidolons to still be worth doing for others. Which they won't be compared to a permanent Orphix.

I don't, but again the entire point is for Eidolons to still be worth doing. Which they won't be compared to a permanent Orphix.

Look there are people who like doing eidolons, and there are people who dont, i personaly hate it because its soo clunky.
Having an alternative to them is a  good thing for those who still need arcanes, and since they are not that powerful as they were most people dont care and the ones who do already have what they needed.

Now you've directed me to what you believe is the count of how close we are, and to the misleading statement that started this whole charade. Please kindly cease your crusade against people's plat reserves, and wait for an official response like the rest of us.

This is not just what I believe - Its what was said and what is known. Thats all. Please consider how accusatory your statement is. Im just trying to help not hurt.

Archived