Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Rebecca

The sad truth is even if DE halved the 30 completed wreckage to 15, a majority of the early adopters will be lucky if they only get tier two, back when railjack started the prices were so high that the worth of tier 1 and 2 wreckage was worthless so we all used archwings till we got tier 3s by the time the costs were made better and fusion was added we either had everything max top tier endgame or used fusion to get that.

so now a majority of early adopters are going to need to grind out large amounts of wreckage they dont need, spend a vast majority of their resources on them, which even hardcore railjack players are not going to have enough titanium for that, ending in if anyone does get the tier 3 the "resource refund" which we dont know howmuch we are getting in that package could very highely likely not even come close to the hundreds of thousands of resources needed to complete 15 wreckage let alone 30

I love railjack but i dont want to burn out on it getting and repairing worthless junk for the sake of what could be an underwhelming reward and then be too burned out to play the reworked railjack, Please DE revise the wreckage thing because at this rate not even 10% of your early adopters that stuck with railjack since the start are going to get tier 3.

2 hours ago, NizSka said:

There’s one clearly shown in the workshop page 

Maybe the Dev Build UI was incomplete, then? Well, if there still is a Reactor then I genuinely don't see the point in NOT keeping energy inherent to the Railjack, as it currently is. Moving to Warframe energy feels like another instance of a "stat stick."

I only really have 2 problems with this.

One is that some of the elemental changes don't really make sense, mostly chem being converted to toxin when it used to function like radiation.

Two is that it's unclear how the early founder rewards work, do you have to build 30 unique weapons or can you just build the same clan bp 30 times and still get the rewards?

a few questions

1.) with the changes to avionics will we keep the ones we have?

2.) for the clans that have completed  wreckage do mean researched t1-3 or actually repaired items found on the field

because i know ive completed all the research but i dont know if ive repaired 30 pieces of wreckage

3 minutes ago, uhjnlols said:

a few questions

1.) with the changes to avionics will we keep the ones we have?

2.) for the clans that have completed  wreckage do mean researched t1-3 or actually repaired items found on the field

because i know ive completed all the research but i dont know if ive repaired 30 pieces of wreckage

Clans don't have anything to do with wreckage. Never had. Wreckage is personal items.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO:

just to clarify i have every intrinsic rank 10 and 1024 additional intrinsics for command

Can you explain that a little bit further?

I have every intrinsic at rank 10 and it was not possible for me to get additional intrinsics for command.

10 minutes ago, cliffghost said:

I have every intrinsic at rank 10 and it was not possible for me to get additional intrinsics for command.

Early-on, intrinsics were uncapped. Aggressive farmers managed to claw their way above max requirements. They were allowed to keep the extras once DE went back and implemented a hardcap for everyone yet to reach it. Yes, it's BS that we couldn't at least have the hardcap account for Command's pending extra.

17 minutes ago, cliffghost said:

I did it before they made it so you couldn't earn more, so i already have enough for command, everything rank 10 plus an additional 1024 intrinsic points.

I wasn't exaggerating when I said I was a true early grinder in this.

But no way near 30 wreckage built, not planning on building just for the tier rewards.

45 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Maybe the Dev Build UI was incomplete, then? Well, if there still is a Reactor then I genuinely don't see the point in NOT keeping energy inherent to the Railjack, as it currently is. Moving to Warframe energy feels like another instance of a "stat stick."

I agree. But who knows, hopefully we’ll get a better understanding in the near future. Not going to go down the line of a lot of other people and speculate and assume. 

Is there a way for me to see how many RJ items I've built?

I've enjoyed RJ since it's release and I currently have max Vidar and Zetki's I built and upgraded when you still needed to valence transfer using built items only, not just the BPs. I am pretty sure I skipped over Lavan entirely. I don't know how many items I've built in total though. I'd hate to be at like 28 parts and find out later I only needed to build 2 more items for the tier 3 rewards.

Will we be able to build RJ parts through the app like we do with normal Foundry items?

I use the app for extractors and building forma, etc. really hope it'll be updated with this or other features at some point.

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Player has completed at least 30 Wreckage

What counts as wreckage? Does does it count repaired components currently in the inventory or it's total repaired even the ones that are no longer exists in the inventory?

I'm just gonna say that if you will make me forma railjack 8 times to fit the new avionic mods, I'm not touching it even after all the reworks. Less Grind.
This also includes Railjack and railjack weapons giving mastery for 5 forma and other artificial nonsense you will come up with. Less Grind.

@[DE]Rebecca

First of all - the general gist of this sounds AWESOME! But I do have some questions/concerns/suggestions:

1. Elemental effects of Railjack are sometimes better/more interesting. For example, RJ's Plasma has a shield+armor reduction component - which is useful. Puncture (its new "equivalent") reduces enemy damage output, which is utter garbage (for RJ and general gameplay alike). Will the old RJ effects still be in place, or will they be overridden with the old effects? If so, Impact's stagger is likely to become 100% useless as a status effect (although Ballistic's Concuss is bad too, as it's basicly just Puncture's effect). At the very least, maybe flip over Plasma's status to be the effect of Puncture, for both  RJ and general gameplay? It's a much more fitting and useful status proc anyway.
  2. Built wreckages for the bonuses? Why is BUILT wreckages chosen? Those of us who planned our scarce resources (which would be by far the most of us) were smart enough to skip out on Tier 1 Wreckages entirely, and generally avoided Tier 2 as much as possible too. I think I have like 8 or 10 crafts max - and my RJ is fully decked out now. This bonus-tracking just makes no sense.
  3. Will Ordnance ammo and, more importantly, Forward Artillery ammo also be seperated for each squad member? As someone who loves Artillery Cheap Shot, I'd not like to have teammates wasting precious FA-ammo since they might not have/use this mod.
  4. Speaking of Forward Artillery + the now-useless Gunnery 9 Intrinsic (since you can't boost and shoot at the same time), how about making that skill allow the pilot (and maybe gunners) to use the Forward Artillery from their seat(s)? That'd be neat QoL, especially for solo players.
  5. Gunnery 5 says it will boost Necramech Gun damage. Why not make it increase Archwing Gun damage instead, which will boost Necramech Gun damage by proxy anyway?
  6. Do you really have to tack on unreversable detriments on Intrinsics (thinking of Gunner 10 in particular here)? Didn't you learn NOT to do that from Focus already??

Archived