Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

8 hours ago, MrSigy said:

Bug report

• TYPE: Bugged Mission Pulse Turbine
  • DESCRIPTION: Pulse Turbine undestroyable. After destroying first 2 radiators on the outside the mission will bug out. After each inside away crew job there are 2 objects that are highlighted however the mission states for the railjack crew to kill the outside radiator. Regardless wether or not you kill the 2 highlighted objects inside the mission will brick on the radar array. Inside the Pulse turbine doors will not open anymore to the lower part making it impossible for you to enter and destroy the radar array. The only Circular door that will still open is the open from the entrance. The ones inside no longer open to you.
  • REPRODUCTION:  100% this is a carry-over from pre 29.10 that has never been fixed
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Being able to destroy the radar array
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Doors blocking the way to the radar array
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on every pulse turbine with anomaly that I have encountered.
  • VISUAL
    The only circular door that will open
    unknown.png

Bugged door.

1.PNG

Like I said previously I have encountered this multiple times BEFORE 29.10 and it still lingers in 29.10. Please fix this bricked mission.
this Pulse turbine is one of the reason's why I quited doing railjack Pre 29.10.

unknown.png

Yep, came across this multiple times and this one didn't even have an anomaly in it. I'm still there, been there for an hour, and have half a mind to park my behind in there until this is fixed.

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In the new Volatile Mission type in Pluto proxima on the node "profit margin" I can't seem to extract from a mission. Each type I complete all of the objectives a new impossible objective starts where I have to destroy the three nodes that are already destroyed.
  • VISUAL:Wx25c6h4HI4.jpg?size=1629x892&quality=96
  • REPRODUCTION: Complete the node "Profit Margin" on Pluto Proxima
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've been able to extract
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got stuck in the mission and was forced to abort losing all of my loot
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: tether not work anymore

REPRODUCTION: Fire tether and shoot it

EXPECTED RESULT: tether explode and do damage

OBSERVED RESULT: tether explode for the first time and do damage (and not always) and after you shoot tether again and shoot it. It will not explode anymore being useless

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

Edited by AdrenSnyder

• DESCRIPTION: Bugged on finishing SO
  • VISUAL: No visual, just does not finish loading back to orbiter(stuck on end of mission screen, 100% loaded)
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finish loading normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Most possible script error "Script [Info]: Background.lua: Error equipping Enemy ActionFigure Weapon"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• TYPE: In railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: There is a bug when using a controller for the game that the #2 railjack "ability" does not work. I tested using the mouse and keyboard and it does work. The other 2 abilities work.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a controller and go into any railjack mission. Then use the second battle ability, for me it is shatter burst. The ability will fail to proc, but will work if you press the number 2 on keyboard
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The ability should proc
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happens, maybe a input bug?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time, every railjack, even if I exit game

TYPE: UI bug (and possibly missing update part) "Configure Plexus".

DESCRIPTION: In the dev workshop it was said that 

On 2021-03-08 at 11:03 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Unified Damage Types

Railjack combat inherited a lot of the familiar Warframe damage types, but with a twist. Impact became Ballistic, Cold became Frost, and so on. We are removing the second layer of ‘Railjack’ Damage types to unify and have the system be based on what Players already spend time learning: core Warframe elements. This means that:

Ballistic = Impact
Plasma = Puncture
Particle = Slash
Frost = Cold
Ionic = Electricity
Incendiary = Heat
Chem = Toxin

while in-game pre-update damage types still show up in UI.

VISUAL:

Spoiler

Warframe0080.jpg?width=876&height=589
+
Warframe0081.jpg?width=876&height=589

REPRODUCTION: Visit Dry Dock and go to Upgrades section with Unranked Plexus (default plating). Also problem shows up in the main Components section. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Instead of Chem Resistance it should've been Toxin Resistance, instead of Incendiary it should've been Heat, instead of Frost it should've been Cold and Ionic also shouldn't be there, replaced with Electricity Resistance.

OBSERVED RESULT: Section with stats has incorrect resistances, as if update never happened. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% with default/unranked. 

7 hours ago, Candy_Boy said:

feel bad to inform you, but you have to try installing the game on other drive, having ~50gb of free space to be sure. If that won't help, contact me in pm.

Why do you think that I should uninstall the game?

Please create a new Steam action layer for Railjack piloting.

Warframe's controller support on Steam has modes, for Menu, Game (jump & shoot), and Melee modes. These are very different ways of interacting with the game. On Steam, a controller can be customized independently for each mode.  Railjack piloting is another very different way of playing the game and deserves a new new controller mode.

Type: In-Game Railjack

Description: All nodes in railjack navigation have disappeared.

Visual:

FX4wlIZ.jpg

Reproduction: Unsure how I did it. Finished an extermination mission. Used omni to recall. Tried to use navigation. All nodes had vanished.

Expected result: All nodes showed up normally, and my player icon would show up in the top left.

Observed results: Missing node UI and player avatar UI up top.

Reproduction rate: First time.

• DESCRIPTION: Holster position for the Oscira Rifle Skin got messed up in the update when used with the Kuva Chakkhurr (other weapons like the Prisma Grimlok appear fine just as they used to before the patch)
  • VISUAL: The bugged version with Kuva Chakkhurr:pxQic8N.jpg
  • VISUAL 2: The correct, intended from before the patch version, using a Prisma Grimlok as the weapon:jbBtWeH.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the Oscira Rifle skin on a Kuva Chakkhurr
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time
Edited by Entrophiuz
oopsie

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: I was playing a Railjack Mission - Defense - solo with crewmates - the first one in Neptune Proxima. One of the doors did not open, and I thus became softlocked. Eventually the defense wave auto-triggered and thus had I not aborted I would have automatically failed the mission anyway

VISUAL: [img]https://imgur.com/a/eF0C5kh[/img]

REPRODUCTION: Have not yet attempted to reproduce

EXPECTED RESULT: The door opens when I approach.

OBSERVED RESULT: The door did not open when I approached

REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A

Edited by jmiester14

• TYPE: Ingame , Railjack , Railjack Name, Group Play
  • DESCRIPTION:  After playing with someone else's railjack, your ship will inherit the name of that person's ship
  • VISUAL: none atm
  • REPRODUCTION: Tell a friend to invite you to railjack, launch from dojo, do a mission, go to drydock. Next time you use your ship it will have the same your friend's ship had
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To not have my ship name changed each time i play with a freidn
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My ship name changes to my friends' ship name
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time so far, follow reproduction guide

58 minutes ago, AdrenSnyder said:

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: tether not work anymore

REPRODUCTION: Fire tether and shoot it

EXPECTED RESULT: tether explode and do damage

OBSERVED RESULT: tether explode for the first time and do damage (and not always) and after you shoot tether again and shoot it. It will not explode anymore being useless

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

its not a bug, tether has been nerfed, now it works differently, essentially, no shoot to explode. read update notes for all information.

• TYPE: Ingame , On Call Crew , Audio
  • DESCRIPTION:  On Call Crew 's don't have their voicelines / don't speak / don't say anything during the entire mission
  • VISUAL: none atm
  • REPRODUCTION: Summon an On Call Crew in any mission and the crewmate won't have any of its voicelines
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I was expecting summoned On Call Crew's to have their voicelines, like in railjack, they really make them feel different from a regular NPC
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The summoned On Call Crew did not speak any voice lines during the entire mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

25 minutes ago, Ogarra_Remaellus said:

Currently no certain way to start a mission my own ship, prior to this update starting a mission from drydock made you host, thus your ship is used, now it's russian roulette to see if you get to use your ship.

they have kinda made railjack like normal missions, where in normal missions you only host when there are no open squads, similarly the same has been implemented to railjack system. The main reason is player carrying their own mods and having a personal ship doesn't matter much now since you carry your own plexus mods for battle tactical etc. that being said, i'd still love the feature of hosting my own railjack missions but that can be only possible in invite only/ friends only.  or whomsoever is the host of party before starting the mission.

• DESCRIPTION: when i try to fix appareance for crew mate, i wanna select "riv elite leg guard for right leg.. i cant because hover window from "Right Prism Deadulus legguard" hover descripton overlaps the Riv legguard..
  • VISUAL: Picture 1 Not trying to select Riv leg guard  -> Picture 2 Trying to select Riv Guard
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time i try to apply the Right Riv leg guard to any Crew mate.
  • EXPECTED RESULT
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE

Best regards

Edited by psycedelic
Wrong post i edited *sorry

Got stuck in gun port room after exiting guns

Spoiler

TYPE: In-game, during Falling glory, Venus
DESCRIPTION: I was manning the gunning port of a railjack
VISUAL: n/a
REPRODUCTION: 
1. Enter a gun port
2. Shoot stuff
3. Exit the gun port

EXPECTED RESULT: On exit i expected to be back on the ship
OBSERVED RESULT: I got stuck in the gunner room. I could walk out into space and it turned on archwing.
REPRODUCTION RATE: once so far

Got teleported to squad on defense start while outside the main ship

Spoiler

DESCRIPTION: I was flying around in space with archwing while squad started the defense
REPRODUCTION: 
1. Be outside of the main ship in archwing before squad starts the defense
2. Wait during the "players waiting for you message"
3. It auto-teleports you to the squad.

EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to remain outside of the mission in archwing
OBSERVED RESULT: Got teleported to the squad

After defense complete got teleported back to railjack

Spoiler

DESCRIPTION: We finished the defense objective
REPRODUCTION: 
1. Do 5 waves of defense
2. Finish the defense on prompt to continue

EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to be still in the main ship and get the option to manually return or use omni
OBSERVED RESULT: I got teleported back onto the railjack together with everyone else.
REPRODUCTION RATE: first time doing a venus node

After mission complete, on changing missions to next node got stuck in mission complete screen, had to alt+f4 to get out

Spoiler

DESCRIPTION: I was waiting for the next mission to start
REPRODUCTION: 
1. Finish Falling glory, defense, and return to railjack
2. Have squadmate pick Vesper Strait as next mission
3. Wait for mission transition

EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to start the new mission
OBSERVED RESULT: I got stuck in the mission complete screen. Exit button didnt work. Had to alt+f4

Edited by VanLyrr

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Doing second railjack mission (not a host)
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/UD5mgDh
  • REPRODUCTION: Just continue doing another railjack mission after the first one is complete while still inside railjack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Just like how any railjack mission would start
  • OBSERVED RESULT: end of mission results UI is still overlayed. loss of control with railjack (/unstuck doesnt work, esc doesnt work)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i only did this twice and it happens for both cases so I opt to leave mission and just restart from the orbiter navigation instead.

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: When exiting a railjack defense mission by choosing another mission in the navigation interface, the new mission starts, but the "mission results" screen can not be closed and controls do not work.
  • VISUAL: You know what a mission results screen looks like.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play and complete a defense mission in the new corpus railjack area. After completing the mission, go to the railjack navigation console and select another mission (not a relay or dojo). Attempt to start the new mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mission results can by closed with the "exit" button in the bottom right corner.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission results can not be closed at all. No controls operate. MIssion continues in the background.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be 100% of the time, but only after defense missions.