Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack

DESCRIPTION: I was trying out the orphix venom mission type, when i noticed some of my focus abilities weren't working, such as "magnetic blast" and "unairu wisp", i believe some of the passives were bugging out too and a friend told me his vazarin "protective dash" wasn't working either. I'm sure other focus abilities are bugging out too but these are just the ones i know about.

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Simply launch railjack into an orphix mission type, enter the ship where the orphix spawn, then attempt to use your focus abilities such as "magnetic blast" or "unairu wisp" or "protective dash", in all cases I tried "unairu wisp" was bugged, and in most of them "magnetic blast" was bugged

EXPECTED RESULT: What should happen is they should work fine, magnetic blast should be applying bubbles to all enemies, and unairu wisp dropping and working as intended, increasing amp damage for however many seconds.

OBSERVED RESULT: "Magnetic blast" only applies at random some enemies, not all, and "unairu wisp" doesn't drop at all.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Almost always, sometimes reloading the mission will fix some, but other focus abilities will be messed up.

Edit: It appears this bug/bugs doesn't just happen with orphix mission types, it seems to happen with all.

Edited by Joezone619

Type: In Game

Bug: Huge frame rate drop when exiting the railjack and entering dojo. Sometimes it happens immediately after entering dojo, sometimes it progressively worsens. 

Reproduction: Go into a mission, either hosting or joining another host, complete the mission, choose the dry dock, and thats when the framerate drop should happen.

Expected: Seem less transition into the drydock, what actually happened was a huge framerate drop.

It happens quite often. It's happened twice for me today, both times exiting back to the drydock. It may be a 50/50 chance of getting the framerate drop. I've seen other reports of this bug occurring, hopefully it gets fixed soon. It isn't my hardware either, I can run this game at a stable 80+ FPS. 

Couple of bugs relating to the conversion/migration to the new railjack.

Type: In game, railjack mission

Description: Railjack moving at default speed regardless of the equipped engined prior to patch.

Fix/workaround: Re-equip engine

Type: In game, plexis, railjack mission

Description: Previously max valenced zetki mk3 reactor no longer at maxed values after patch conversion.

Fix/Workaround: N/A - currently farming for more reactors to valence back to max. A snapshot of my account prior to patch could be looked at perhaps.

TYPE - Bug (Railjack)

Description - Went to mission Peregrine Axis on Pluto as a solo player with 3 hired crew.  During mission, I got damaged and suffered an electrical malfunction.  The crew would not fix this (unsure if it was due to roles), so I fixed it with my Omni.  The HUD scrambling effect did not end, and I could not bring up the tactical menu even after repairing the malfunction.  I confirmed via an extensive search of the railjack there were no further locations to repair, so I attempted to complete the mission.  The HUD stayed scrambled even off the ship.  I managed to complete the mission, but the HUD scramble persisted even once I had taken the railjack back into drydock.

Visual ezygpU.png

Reproduction - Unsure

Expected result - When a malfunction is repaired, all negative effects should end.

Observed result - The effects of the electrical malfunction do not end when it's repaired.

Reproduction rate - Unsure, as I have not attempted to reproduce yet.

Edited by Xellas84
  • Like 1

Type: UI bug (relay/dojo railjack)

Description: the crew members have a description [pH]

Visual: I'll upload it tomorrow

Reproduction: center your aiming reticle towards a crew member

Expected results: I don't know actually...

Observed results: almost the same interface as aiming to a fellow tenno in a relay but with [ph] description in place of [the "inspection" Key (i in my case)] inspect

Reproduction rate: worked with all the crew members every time

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: placeholder description for npc crewmembers when in relay
  • REPRODUCTION: return from a mission into a relay, hover cursor over crewmember
  • EXPECTED RESULT: custom description of crewmember would appear under name
  • OBSERVED RESULT: description reads "[PH] Description"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • Please Note this is NOT a visual bug
  • DESCRIPTION: [Unlimited Railjack weapon damage scale by using Onslaught Matrix]
  • VISUAL: As you can see on screenshots №1 and №2 base damage is 907.2 but after some swapping it increase to 4173 and 5806. Screenshot 3 is damage without any manipulation, Screenshots 4 and 5 damage after ~40 swaps
  • REPRODUCTION: [Swap any aura mod with Onslaught Matrix repeatedly and each time you receive more damage on your railjack weapons]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Onslaught Matrix should give damage only one time from each person]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Each time when you swap it with any other aura mod (or with other Onslaught Matrix) it scale damage infinitly]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100%]
  • 6FKpkLE.png9Emv39M.png6CpfrJm.pngQuovc56.png2u1RpsG.png
Edited by quantumsPrime

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot warp from mission to mission in railjack. Have to enter Dry Dock after each mission.
  • VISUAL: Tried taking screenshots, the screen doesnt show the UI
  • REPRODUCTION: Trying to warp from mission to another mission after finishing a railjack mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: New mission should continue without end of mission UI getting stuck on screen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: End of mission UI gets stuck on screen, doesn't dissappear, new mission is in progress, but unable to move around as UI is stuck on the screen, pressing exit on it does not work, can enter into profile on top left of the screen, or check booster on top right, but cannot exit the end of mission UI in any way. Must Alt+F4 out of the game as ESC key is unfunctional at this time.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Reproduced 5 times so far. Current workaround is entering warping to Dry dock before warping to new mission.

new bug i noticed. when on a railjack mission, my plexus said max ranked (it was 22ish when i started the mission), so i went to the console and headed back to the dojo. there when i checked my plexus it said rank 27.

seems bonus affinity is being lost when returning to base.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: I cannot hit the reactor weakpoint
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Just do volatile mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'm done with the mission and get my loot
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the weakpoint health is not reduced :( I don't know what to do
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I just try it one time and don't want to reproduce it since it can waste my time

Did something happen to kuva liches?

I have like three weapons left and the lich I am working on, well six missions in and he hasn't made an appearance.  Plus I am only 3/4 of the way to the first circle (can't remember the term... shoot)

I know it was always random and slow but this is bad.

• TYPE: Railjack turret particle spawns seem off when strafing
  • DESCRIPTION: Firing as a pilot, particles don't seem to spawn correctly. It looks fine when firing when not moving or moving straight, but firing while stafing the particles will not line up with expectations. When strafing to the right particles seem to spawn off screen to the left side

If you finish the new railjack mission and then go straight into another one then hop right into the pilot seat while warping to the new mission you get softlocked in the mission results screen and cant do anything except force close the game

Edit: This seems to happen every time you go from a Defense to an Extermination

Edited by Chomps123
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack shield stats seem to have been re-rolled or be mismatched. Before the patch, I had max-stat Zetki and Lavan MK3 shield arrays; I used the Zetki since I wanted high recharge & low recharge delay. After the patch, my Zetki MK3 Shield now has a recharge rate of 12% (while my Lavan array has 30%, on top of higher shields!).  
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: It seems like the stats of my previously-maxed-out Zetki shield was re-rolled with the patch, or the values for the recharge rate of of them are incorrect (possibly swapped with Lavan, which should have the lowest?).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 1) If I had previously fused my shield array to have max stats, it would continue to have them and 2) Zetki shields should have the lowest capacity but highest recharge & delay reduction
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Zetki shield has the lowest recharge of all the shields I have.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: -

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack, Mission
DESCRIPTION: Locked out of the Corpus Stanchion
REPRODUCTION: One Tenno enters the Stanchion, but cannot progress the mission or leave without the other Tenno but the other Tenno cannot enter the Stanchion after the countdown has finished. If the other Tenno recalls the stuck Tenno, then both Tennos are stuck outside of the Stanchion preventing the mission from being completed.
EXPECTED RESULT: Tennos are able to both enter the Stanchion
OBSERVED RESULT: Cannot enter the Stanchion to complete the mission
REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent.

• Like 2

• TYPE: Gameplay
  • DESCRIPTION: Vauban's fourth ability Bastile is behaving strangely. Enemies do not get suck together in the vortex but instead becomes struck to the ground in place.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip Vauban in lockout, enter any mission, cast Bastile
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies do get suck together in the vortex by Vauban's fourth ability Bastile
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies are struck to the ground in place by Vauban's fourth ability Bastile
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Clicked  "Join any crew", spawned in to the open world, no railjack or enemy crewships
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/Mj9sL2q
  • REPRODUCTION: Probably just join random crews
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should've spawned in on a railjack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I spawned in on my Archwing, with no enemies or railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Just happened this one time

1 hour ago, Zoero said:

new bug i noticed. when on a railjack mission, my plexus said max ranked (it was 22ish when i started the mission), so i went to the console and headed back to the dojo. there when i checked my plexus it said rank 27.

seems bonus affinity is being lost when returning to base.

this has been an ongoing issue with railjack. if you are not host, you have to go back to your orbiter in order to see the results of your bonus affinity.