Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: While checking engine performance in DOJO, I found that the engine's additional effects had changed. (The change in the additional effect is not announced, right?)
EXPECTED RESULT: There should be a Zetki Engines MK3 with the "+20% Tenno weapon damage onboard Railjack" additional effect there
OBSERVED RESULT: There should be a Zetki Engines MK3 with the additional effect of increasing shield regeneration speed when stationary (which I don't remember making)

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: There seems to be a bug with the Ironclad Matrix aura. As long as I have 4 or more capacity left on my plexus, everything is normal but if I have 3 or below, the effects of the aura go away (armor/hull/shields values go down). These lower values are seen both in the plexus UI and inside a mission so I don't think it's just a UI bug. I've experimented with various mod combinations and this always happens at 3 or lower and is always fine above this value.
  • VISUAL: ZAaHu00.jpg
  • B2esXDS.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the Ironclad Matrix aura and keep equipping mods until your remaining capacity reaches 3 or lower.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The aura should always function regardless of capacity left.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The aura stops working properly at 3 or less capacity left.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% for me so far
  • Like 1

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: forging revolite, hull restores, ordnances or dome charges instantly refills them and also permanently increases the max amount (when at 0 out of 2 dome charges, crafting them results in you being at 3 out of 3 dome charges)
  • REPRODUCTION: use up revolite, ordnances or dome charges and then craft them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: craft a certain amount of selected item
  • OBSERVED RESULT: full restore and increase in maximum amount
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

GTpvUSa.jpg

here you can see me with 145 revolite, 5500 hull and 15 dome charges (base max values for those for me are 100 revolite, 5500 hull, and 2 dome charges)

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Moving from one complete railjack mission to another while at wreckage limit a message appears asking if you would like to destroy wreckage, clicking yes briefly brings up screen to do so then disconnected me from team and went to mission fail
  • REPRODUCTION: when over wreckage limit and moving to next mission asked me to destroy wreckage, click the yes option (unsure of term)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: allow me to destroy wreckage to free up slots
  • OBSERVED RESULT: failed mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: only experienced once then I nuked all my wreckage

Sentinent anomaly mission seems to break if there is any host migration! The kill 20 sentinents will fail to resolve itself correctly and tell the group to investigate the anomaly again. Upon exiting the sentinent ship and re-entering the mission it will still tell the group to investigate the sentinents

After clearing the FALLING GLORY mission of Venus Proxima, when I went on the BEACON SHIELD RING mission as it was, the result display did not close and I could not proceed.
* Since it is machine translated, it may be strange English.

Hiring crew  : It should say properly that it is temporary and not permanent so we would not waste resources when not needed.   I thought they were permanent and hired 3 for resources (the better versions)   and  says surprise 10h.

I understand that some temporary ones make sense. But i would have preferred to be able to acquire some permanent ones too.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: During earth Proxima Bendars Cluster, camera freaked out for duration of mission, and wouldnt go beyond horizon, but could do a neat backflip.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/RsLcbng
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown. All i did was launch the mission and it was bugged.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Be able to look down and up
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Became an odd mutant owl

DESCRIPTION: Severe performance issues in Neptune Proxima missions. Constant stuttering and maximum GPU usage.

VISUAL:

Screenshot with F6

A3DbKxe.jpg

Screenshot with performance info (actual framerate was much lower than this overlay claims)

Nj4HrN6.png

Reference screenshot from Venus Proxima with F6

PfFHBu8.jpg

Refence screenshot from Venus Proxima with performance info

dbJZ0i1.png

REPRODUCTION: Enter any Neptune Proxima mission.

EXPECTED RESULT: Similar performance to other railjack missions.

OBSERVED RESULT: Much worse performance than other railjack missions.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every mission. Will improve temporarily if I look straight down at the floor.

• TYPE: Railjack Continous Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Was in operator in railjack refilling my energy in engineering when 2nd mission launched.  Stuck in mission complete screen
  • VISUAL:  screenshot lost due to player action forced to dojo..
  • REPRODUCTION: not sure, Operator maybe
  • EXPECTED RESULT: exited mission complete screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in complete screen
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: was on zephyr, and in operator form, nechromech got pulled to railjack after defense part was completed

DESCRIPTION: Forging consumables on Railjack behaves werid
VISUAL: -
REPRODUCTION: Simply forge ANY consumable
EXPECTED RESULT: For example, if i have 1/2 Dome Charges and if i forge +1 Dome Charge i expect them to be at 2/2
OBSERVED RESULT: Dome Charged become 3/3 and can be repeated to increase these values further up. Same with Revolite, Munitions and maximum Hull HP (Hull Restore).
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Edited by Dargadon
Typos

• TYPE: [In Game, Navigation.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Number of Steel path Incursions in icon wont go down like it goes down in other sections even after you complete all the incursions, it stays 5]
  • VISUAL: [rOFO79a.png]
  • REPRODUCTION: [clicking incursions menu after completion of 1 or more incursions]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [should reduce upon completion of each incursion”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [doesn't reduce”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [everytime since update 29.10.”]

DESCRIPTION: Ventral Turret hatch become Ejection Hatch after any Frost hazard on Railjack
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/IYobC5j
REPRODUCTION: Get Frost hazard on the Railjack
EXPECTED RESULT: Ventral Turret become usable again afret Frost Hazard gone
OBSERVED RESULT: Ventral Turret hatch become Ejection Hatch which leads to open space
REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 for me

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Baruuk's Desolate Hands doesn't apply to the new Defense Cryopod model (which seems to have replaced defense pods in other mission types).
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to a defense mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Desolate Hands applies half of the max daggers like it used to.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No daggers are transferred.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Any time I've seen the new defense pod, as client.

Not DIRECTLY related to Corpus Railjack but I never had it happen before the update:

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using Oxylus with the Botanist mod equipped, a Morphics resource node was scanned as a plant.
  • VISUAL: NA
  • REPRODUCTION: It only happened on one node, on a Grineer Mobile Defense tileset (galleon, I think?)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Morphics should not have been scanned, as Botanist should only scan plant nodes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Morphics was scanned
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only happened once

DESCRIPTION: Summoned Necramech appears as flying corncob for Client
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/Pmi5oHC
REPRODUCTION: Summon Necramech on a RJ mission
EXPECTED RESULT: Summoned Necramech with my cosmetics
OBSERVED RESULT: Summoned Great Flying Corncob (🌽) with functionality of a Necramech
REPRODUCTION RATE: Randomly, but above 50% chances for me as Client

On 2021-03-17 at 12:26 AM, [DE]Danielle said:
  • TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [mission migration bugged mission, cant destroy objectives, you do damage but they take irrelevant damage]
  • VISUAL: [after migration i became host but the ship still looked like the previous host]
  • REPRODUCTION: [migrate host]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Tell us what you think should have happened, ex: “I should have drawn my weapon”]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [What actually happened, ex: “I went into a T-Pose”]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [How often it happens when you try to reproduce it, ex: “It only happens half the time / when I am crouching / when using Hydroid.”]

lost loot,

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: in about every mission now we have the relict orokin/corpus. When take the Unidentified object you not get anything. We've tried many times.

REPRODUCTION: Enter relic, take object, exit mission. Get nothing

EXPECTED RESULT: Get unidentified object in inventory and after mission  completed revealed

OBSERVED RESULT: Get nothing

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

Edited by AdrenSnyder

After completing a Railjack mission it would show a visual bug of me getting a billion credits. It only seem to happen if I was sitting in one of the turrets while someone else used navigation to jump us around. I have been able to replicate this with around a 80% accuracy. 

Bug report photosBug report photos
Edited by Wesleykapt