Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ problem...(ppl who troll/grief)

ChaoticEdge

In the moment of players who join and well obvious reason block the driver's view to see where he is driving, that is high trolling and grieving, thus I found out other solution I discover to make it worst for all you need 1 person...description details of bad troll and plz do not use it for it is your safety account not to try it on ppl

Spoiler

Ok, you need mirage, Torid (fast rapid firing), and ability Mutation Ammo from helmith thus giving you nearly infinite ammo.  This create the most worst of it all grieving, if you use mirage's clone or replication ability, mutation ammo then firing the Torid you will create huge fog mist wall to block the driver's view to see

this got me in

5mYxAUy.jpg

and I hope no one plan to troll other players who want to do missions instead of facing greifer/troller.  This will cause an out rage out break and I would like to talk the dev about this problem because I sense weird moment of the future something might bad going happen thus I want avoid any cost of amount of "complain" developed issues, for I am asking simple suggestion and quick one "please dev, could we have an option to turn of special effect from players?" I mean legit seriously, we got a gun could cause random seizure problem during the past thus it was creating too much paritcals or seziure color flashes, then we got rev's 4 if all 4 group do the seziure color that cause someone else in the room another seizure problem thus there were many complain that one but this one will annoyed ppl to hell out their mind which screaming in tormented pain in high mental cap.

This RJ is facing massive trolling players who might return to warframe to give a kick laugh at new players or any players.  As result I want avoid ppl who cause "bad trolls" later on the future.

2 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

Ask them to stop, if they refuse take screenshots and report the players for griefing.

that is true, but let's say it's their dup account so basically we have no clue how many "dup account" is there for could be 1, 10,100s, for who knows could be 1k.  Heck we had bots or ppl who got paid to do flipping grieving in other games because well obvious reason for seen lots ppl who abuse RS (runescape) and other MMORPG has same thing with ppl.  This might bring out lots ppl do the same because well obvious reason they are just bored and want bully for fun cuz they don't care.  As again this could happen in another future.

1 minute ago, ReddyDisco said:

>gives explicit instructions on how to troll

>Don't troll other ppl please

okay-bro-5b8c99.jpg

next I know someone with the dup account start using this idea.

3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

that is true, but let's say it's their dup account so basically we have no clue how many "dup account" is there for could be 1, 10,100s, for who knows could be 1k.  Heck we had bots or ppl who got paid to do flipping grieving in other games because well obvious reason for seen lots ppl who abuse RS (runescape) and other MMORPG has same thing with ppl.  This might bring out lots ppl do the same because well obvious reason they are just bored and want bully for fun cuz they don't care.  As again this could happen in another future.

That sounds kinda far-fetched. Even if they did have several accounts getting to the point where you have all that gear takes either time & effort or money, and I doubt anyone would place trolling a few randoms that high on their priority list.

Just now, Kraethius said:

That sounds kinda far-fetched. Even if they did have several accounts getting to the point where you have all that gear takes either time & effort or money, and I doubt anyone would place trolling a few randoms that high on their priority list.

*sigh*, Do you remember there were a clan who control Riven Mod's Price?  Do you know how many days, months or "Years" it took DE to take in action to stop a clan what they are doing?  I am in that concern that part a lot of time for we never know whatever tyrant players who made bunch dup account still roaming around that may still prep such small thing or little what I will call it "pity revenge" because well obviously ppl who had grudges their life time and making money off warframe pretty much hold that anything that could do their advantageous and they will do it.  That is why I will spot these "pity revenge" to make sure stay down for while for their been many players who will do their own "pity revenge".

3 minutes ago, Butterfly85 said:

Amateur effort. For maximum effect theres what Triburous did once: take   Vauban, emissive lurid green, throw down energy pads and then throw out a couple dozen Bastille ... then you can say you cant see sheet 

Question, which one is going stop the game?  Vauban's bunch of 4/other abilities or Torid?  More likely Vauban will crash the game if you throw so much but if you had Torid it won't crash the game, it freaking fog everywhere and plus you can stick it to players.  It wasn't 1st worst case, we had other guns might do it the same but probably take longer.  Think about if the player don't have vauban and don't have that creds to buy all the vauban's parts and bp then they would go for mirage and torid for they just need to as nicely and so on stuff then you know how frog seem friendly until you realized that is poison frog that leap into your hand as it's toxic body sink into your skin probably it is like that version except for this frog want kill you every way in describing as ppl are pretend be friends until you realized your friend is a toxic player who want be such a troll and griefer like CSO (counter strike online) that players in CSO toxic player's thought that they would do it the same thing.  Cuz DE never met very bad ppl that want to harm them in secretive way for I met lots ppl who are like that and no I don't cope with them that is why I fly out the coop before some toxic bird want munch down ppl.

This is why I am concern in matter of level about the game where it is headed and do they have counter idea if someone had this funny idea to do things that may do something immeasurable level of making the game to have bad rep.  It is that time of moment for dev wake up prepare something that I dunno why but someone want a pity revenge soon.

Well, me and many others have made posts proposing a way to kick players from missions but the excuse people often use is that it could be exploited and used to troll people, yet you have people who join missions to troll and/or leech yet you cant get rid of them in any form.

In case of Railjack missions what i hate the most are those that join the mission, run to the Frontal Artillery seat and stay there the whole mission doing nothing wile also occupying space that is new currently essential for ending some missions and we dont have not even a "Force Eject" option from seats to deal with it.

12 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

*sigh*, Do you remember there were a clan who control Riven Mod's Price?  Do you know how many days, months or "Years" it took DE to take in action to stop a clan what they are doing?  I am in that concern that part a lot of time for we never know whatever tyrant players who made bunch dup account still roaming around that may still prep such small thing or little what I will call it "pity revenge" because well obviously ppl who had grudges their life time and making money off warframe pretty much hold that anything that could do their advantageous and they will do it.  That is why I will spot these "pity revenge" to make sure stay down for while for their been many players who will do their own "pity revenge".

Actually I don't remember since I've only been actively playing for about a year. 🙂

That aside, I don't think it's the best of comparisons. While being morally wrong, controlling the Riven market doesn't directly impede your gameplay. If it say, somehow affected the rivens you get from sorties etc. that'd be another case. It sucked, yes, but it was in its own bubble which you could easily avoid.

Even if there are people running around with multiple accounts, they'll run out of them eventually. Which is why it's important to report bad behaviour even if it's 'harmless' such as afking. The more reports a troll accrues, the faster he's dealt with.

5 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

Actually I don't remember since I've only been actively playing for about a year. 🙂

That aside, I don't think it's the best of comparisons. While being morally wrong, controlling the Riven market doesn't directly impede your gameplay. If it say, somehow affected the rivens you get from sorties etc. that'd be another case. It sucked, yes, but it was in its own bubble which you could easily avoid.

Even if there are people running around with multiple accounts, they'll run out of them eventually. Which is why it's important to report bad behaviour even if it's 'harmless' such as afking. The more reports a troll accrues, the faster he's dealt with.

well let us pray that they are able ban will be fast they could then as cutting a string, just encase pity revenge come active for dunno how many account are being created about now but probably another millions account being made for over pass years probably like 1-10 years ppl probably had made dup account just encase for doing something low balling.

4 minutes ago, OperatorLeo said:

ok but still that wasn't the topic.

RJ is boring, bad, boring, bland, confusing, stupid.

Probably they are just AFK to cook some eggs or make coffee as they just got bored by the gameplay.

I know that happened to me... except I then quit using the thing, instead of trying to AFK farm. :D

Just now, Ailia_Grimm said:

Why make a thread about it tho?

to just encase if things get out of hand and face of week of ppl greiving basically the dev should make a quick button or have back up plans not only banning trolls and griefer or not fast enough to ban every single players because there is thous moment that players who hold grudges will always have pity revenge.

1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

to just encase if things get out of hand and face of week of ppl greiving basically the dev should make a quick button or have back up plans not only banning trolls and griefer or not fast enough to ban every single players because there is thous moment that players who hold grudges will always have pity revenge.

I didn't understand everything, but that's not a reason to make a topic

Report the player(s) in question & move on, the devs aren't responsible for players' behavior

56 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

I didn't understand everything, but that's not a reason to make a topic

Report the player(s) in question & move on, the devs aren't responsible for players' behavior

I didn't say are responsible to the dev, but players who may attend in the future do a "pity revenge".  You need understand this very simple term, ppl these days will want for blood for blood, so ppl still create another alternative ways simple "payback" like scam, or other things like blackmail.  Pretty much anyone would draw something stupid these days, thus it could be simple as to be will do "pity revenge" for I am talking about players who had history probably wanted revenge for out of pity's grudge and we aren't blaming dev but it just ppl are ppl and they usually do how they always do, make an excuses to have revenge. Ppl these days are still acting like animals for never calling cops, neither reporting things going on, reject what is righteous and ppl still hate what is righteous for ppl think selfish act is righteous but never understood between selfish and self-righteous for they are splitting coin even more in half and not in unity. As trying explain it, I am only preparing the dev if the out come come to worst, ppl who may attend do harm.  Always be the watch guard and understand what is evil's plan to do or what they will do.

1 hour ago, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Railjack is filled with trolling options apparently. When i take a new clanmate on a railjack mission, the 1st thing i do is tell them to not go near the Y button at the forges (refine)

(I still exclusively play railjack with clanmates) that in itself solves pretty much all these trolling problems.

That will be removed on Tempestarii arrival for fellow console tennos

14 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Question, which one is going stop the game?  Vauban's bunch of 4/other abilities or Torid?  

-snip-

Well the entire railjack cabin was glowing neon green, before it crashed the game, so pretty effective, I'd say.

19 часов назад, Butterfly85 сказал:

Amateur effort. For maximum effect theres what Triburous did once: take   Vauban, emissive lurid green, throw down energy pads and then throw out a couple dozen Bastille ... then you can say you cant see sheet 

Screw bastillas. Make vortexes. When stacked hard enough, they absolutely break graphics.

There are weapons with specific mods that cause low fps or severe stuttering depending on specs. For myself, when I did it, I went from my 142 fps cap down to 25 fps from the weapon alone, and the randoms were confused why they had single digit fps.

On 2021-04-03 at 7:45 PM, Kraethius said:

Ask them to stop, if they refuse take screenshots and report the players for griefing.

Just out of interest: Does this actually work? (==Does customer service really take action?)

5 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

Just out of interest: Does this actually work? (==Does customer service really take action?)

Dunno. But I figured out that if there's something you can do to stop people like that you should take that action, no matter how slim the chances. Doing nothing solves nothing.

Archived