Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What railjack needs to succeed (rant bcs I needed it)

MouadSaqui

a straightforward Railjack mission with its own relic cracking system is what Voidstorms missions needs to be, this is just my opinion but yeah, "Coordinating with your team"  Will never be an interest for the majority of warframe players, we play this game for its fast pace combat, and for the love of god stop slowing us down with weird Objectives like destroy 8 crewships in voidstorm missions, Otherwise just give us the damn access to artillery cannon from Pilot seat !! bcs here is the issue, Cracking relics in Normal void fissures is fast and straightforward, Cracking relics in voidstorms is a nightmare and sometimes the enemies doesn't spawn at all, Please fix voidstorms not just visually, the rewards are so bad at the moment, otherwise GG... Never gonna play railjack again, I'm about to lose Hope in this Game mode, Playing Classic warframe feels much more fun than this ! 

3 minutes ago, MouadSaqui said:

Cracking relics in Normal void fissures is fast and straightforward

I am on ur side ur 100% right and i wish for same RJ experience as you described

But as for what i quoted from ur OP go do normal relics then go farm RJ resources and tell me was it faster than doing void storm?

We get small update with little content and they need to prolong it somehow so we are occupied enough till next update or at least for some time
So try to look at it from devs perspective

Anyway we have Archwing missions and we play archwing there like you i dont get wai RJ missions are not 100% RJ missions but whatever
Lets hope in future it will change

It seems to be an issue of extremes

In Corpus railjack, Void storm takes the same amount of time as not Void storm (just with ten billion extra annoying particle effects that hurt you, that's a separate issue). Which is still way slower than a ground Void fissure, but at least it's not slower than Railjack

In Grineer railjack, Void storm is MUCH slower and more annoying that not Void storm, which just makes the audience ask "why do Void storms at all?"

worst experience of my life in warframe....after many missions in void storm now i have headaches and my sister is ok now after suffering an epileptic attack while playing these missions.

This update its a true mess...a big mess!

3 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

worst experience of my life in warframe....after many missions in void storm now i have headaches and my sister is ok now after suffering an epileptic attack while playing these missions.

This update its a true mess...a big mess!

Sister? Wasnt it a NEPHEW?

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Sister? Wasnt it a NEPHEW?

I used the google translator and the word to be translated was misspelled by me. My apologies.

I am not fluent in English and google translator sometimes makes mistakes. Here we use slang normally.

2 minutes ago, Vaml77 said:

I used the google translator and the word to be translated was misspelled by me. My apologies.

I am not fluent in English and google translator sometimes makes mistakes. Here we use slang normally.

tenor.gif

I honestly hate all the new gamemodes. Defense but with more steps, another Defense but with Railjack shoehorned in for some reason, and then Orphix which doesn't even fit into any narrative in that region. 

This really feels like the Kuva Fortress where they were trying to figure out how to get archwing into more things but don't actually want to use archwing. 

10 минут назад, NekroArts сказал:

~Image snip~

They actually talked about it on one of the devstreams in advance, and honestly, hearing what Scott said, it will be better if they just abandon the idea of void storms, and spend that dev time elsewhere

Спойлер

Scott basically said, that they will probably change it to allow several relics at once, but you will still only get a single prime part out of them, which is not only pure bs in itself, but it also doesn't solve anything.

IMHO they should not have been fissures altogether, but more akin to nightmare modifiers or arbitrations.

28 минут назад, MouadSaqui сказал:

Playing Classic warframe feels much more fun than this ! 

Honestly, DE just shooting themselves in the foot with the whole Railjack thing. Game is advertised as a ninja sci-fi shooter, so people come here for that, and not for a spaceship combat arcade or whatever it is. Locking future content behind it is a great way to alienate your playerbase.

Archived