Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Hotfix 30.0.2

[DE]Drew

il y a 1 minute, R.I.P_Prime a dit :

thanks, 

will we have fissure missions in steel path as well someday?

Nahh, they released steelpath and they will probably never make another update like that or improve it.

• Like 3

2分钟前 , [DE]Drew 说:

Fixed items picked up by Sevagoth's Shadow being duplicated whenever you switch to him.

got my trade banned without even knowing this, was in a survival relic mission for an hour, now pls unban bc I dont want to be punished by this mistake that I have not make.

• Like 12

hace 1 minuto, -CAG-VOID.PRIME- dijo:

got my trade banned without even knowing this, was in a survival relic mission for an hour, now pls unban bc I dont want to be punished by this mistake that I have not make.

No, you gotta suffer the consequences of other people's mistakes.

• Like 12

I was wondering how would u guys treat the people who use Sevagoth's shadow bug? As I know from the game a lot of them had already get tons of essence of steel, empowerment, and specialization points. Are u going to give them a punishment or just let it go(just cruise).

• Like 1

The amount of the void mines or the void blasts stock up and have multiple explosions endless types I have on vid any idea where to post it? And it triggers when u enter RJ from space so it kills u mid transition from outside to inside and u can't do anything

• Like 1

vor 11 Minuten schrieb MONSTERaider:

Please either revert back the Railjack "skills" to what it was, or let it use the energy efficiency of Warframes as well, because for now sharing energy with Warframes is really forcing us to use large pool energy builds with for it.

Thanks for the update!

DE please don't do this.

Thanks!!

• Like 1

As of now, after farming Seva and the Epit there's no reasons to go run Void Storms aside personal pleasure of flying in space, the time invested / reward ratio is simply not there when it comes to relics even on the fastest exterminate mission.

Unless you start allowing the ability of carrying and cracking 5+ relics at a time, void fissures are a dead on arrival addition, without counting the eye cancer, extreme eye cancer that they are ( hopefully the fix works for real and drastically tones down the visual clutter )

• Like 17

9分钟前 , [DE]Drew 说:

Fixes:

• Fixed items picked up by Sevagoth's Shadow being duplicated whenever you switch to him.

Hmmmm, how you guys will deal with the players that use this bug to get huge amount of special items and how about the special items that use this bug to get but already traded.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MarshallBanana0815 said:

STILL no fix for the map breaking 100% of the time and constantly, as reported here

I actually think that the tactical menu is what interferes with the overlay map. Because the map also goes invisible every time I come out of tactical (aside from randomly at other times).

Luckily there is a workaround (press M twice) - but that still is a hassle in the more stressful missions.

Some people really rely on the overlay map. I have trouble finding enemies without it and navigation is a no-go. <3

• Like 1

Can we talk about mirage deluxe for a sec ? why does her clones have weird and ugly colors ? even if you change energy colors nothing changes.

on her normal skin energy colors change the colors of the clones so why not the on mirage deluxe ? 

am i missing something or ??miragebug.PNG

miragebug2.PNG

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, 1gerenlei said:

Hmmmm, how you guys will deal with the players that use this bug to get huge amount of special items and how about the special items that use this bug to get but already traded.

Following those cases as well, people surely got tons of formas on lua music room and SE (there was a screenshot around with 50 milions SE).

They will just get a trade ban and everything's ok?

• Like 1